Video:Texas pig violently slams a 12yo Latina girl into the ground & briefly leaves her unconscious.

13»

Comments

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Ya hella emotional over a White chick Being body slammed.Stop fighting there fight...White latinos dont give a ? about ya.

It's still the police.

That's what the problem is.

Have you been paying attention?

So what?Thats what cops do.Like ya Didnt know that.

That's what we trying to change. If we just shut up it ain't never gon change.

Are you not paying attention?

BROTHER TO SURVIVE YOU MUST LEARN THE ART OF WAR.EARLY SO YOU WONT BE CAUGHT UP.Im Black,got a Spanish first name and a muslim last name.My parents taught me early how to move.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Ya hella emotional over a White chick Being body slammed.Stop fighting there fight...White latinos dont give a ? about ya.

It's still the police.

That's what the problem is.

Have you been paying attention?

So what?Thats what cops do.Like ya Didnt know that.

That's what we trying to change. If we just shut up it ain't never gon change.

Are you not paying attention?

BROTHER TO SURVIVE YOU MUST LEARN THE ART OF WAR.EARLY SO YOU WONT BE CAUGHT UP.Im Black,got a Spanish first name and a muslim last name.My parents taught me early how to move.

Pedro Muhammad?

close LMAO.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How much u wana bet this ? is pregnant
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    needs his face broken..
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who said he willl not face charges? Lol.....okay.
  • Snatch Some Collars
    Snatch Some Collars Members Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Don't have a daughter but if I did and some pig did this Im going House Bolton on him
    hqdefault.jpg
    latest?cb=20140602055123
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was her alleged "crime" that caused this ? to do that to her?

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/2016/04/ragland-is-there-more-than-meets-the-eye-to-viral-video-of-san-antonio-cop-slamming-student-to-ground.html/
    Officer Joshua Kehm took action after two female students began aggressively arguing with each other about 4 p.m. on March 29, Price said
    '

Apparently it was the new "crime" of arguing to aggressively while being a minority...

Nah, would be disorderly conduct.. which could be interpreted in a variety of ways
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cops be looking for a reason to bust a take down maneuver, too. How to slam ? on squad cars was a "thing" in my hood back in the day.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What about black on black crime
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Two people arguing ABOUT to fight so police show up and IMMEDIATEDLY escalate the situation to physical violence.

Ain't no "reforming" this level of stupid. What part of "the training" can this be explained away as......?

If the situation wasn't sad in truth it'll damn near be comical.

Police be like.....y'all got me excited. hurry this ? up and get to fightin so I can take y'all to jail or I'm beatin one of yo ? and takin u to jail.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're telling me...if i become a cop I can ragdoll 12 year old latino women?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoralOral wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    What will that school do if they get rid of a police presence? Those kids aren't going to miraculously stop with the violence and fighting. Some type of authority is needed.

Prepare urself

Cut me my check bruh and all will be forgiven.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

I swear I only here this on the ic somebody explain this to me because I live in Spanish harlem ain't no blk Hispanic division
  • Cabana_Da_Don

I swear I only here this on the ic somebody explain this to me because I live in Spanish harlem ain't no blk Hispanic division

White hispanics got White PRIVILEDGE.Blacks dont.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/San-Antonio-school-officer-fired-after-video-7241303.php
    San Antonio school officer fired after video showed him slam 12-year-old girl onto concrete

SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Independent School district on Monday fired a district police officer who became the subject of national scrutiny after a video surfaced on YouTube that appeared to show him body slamming a 12-year-old girl.

While investigations into Officer Joshua Kehm’s actions during the March 29 encounter at Rhodes Middle School are still ongoing, district officials announced his termination on Monday.

We understand that situations can sometimes escalate to the point of requiring a physical response; however, in this situation we believe that the extent of the response was absolutely unwarranted," said SAISD Superintendent Pedro Martinez in a statement.

In an interview with MySA.com, Martinez said the decision to terminate Kehm was the result what the district considered an unwarranted use of force and the officer’s failure to report the incident as required by district protocol.

Martinez said officers are required to report any use of force incident against a student immediately.

“That did not happen,” he said. “When the police officer did submit a report, it was not at all consistent with the video.”

The video, which was posted to YouTube on last week, shows the officer struggling to restrain a female student, identified by her mother as 12-year-old Janissa Valdez.

Students stand on either side of a pathway in the clip, some frowning, others smiling and laughing, using cellphones to record the incident. Screaming and crying can be heard. Some students can be heard urging the girl to "chill," then the officer suddenly throws her down.

Martinez said the report initially handed in by Kehm characterized the incident as an accidental fall.

"The investigation doesn't stop here, "Martinez said, adding that the district is looking into the actions, or possible inaction by school administrators.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2016/04/11/san-antonio-isd-fires-officer-who-slammed-middle-school-student
    Kehm was initially placed on administrative leave while the district investigated the event. The Texas Rangers will continue to investigate the incident, relieving SAISD's own police department.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/San-Antonio-school-officer-fired-after-video-7241303.php
    San Antonio school officer fired after video showed him slam 12-year-old girl onto concrete

SAN ANTONIO — The San Antonio Independent School district on Monday fired a district police officer who became the subject of national scrutiny after a video surfaced on YouTube that appeared to show him body slamming a 12-year-old girl.

While investigations into Officer Joshua Kehm’s actions during the March 29 encounter at Rhodes Middle School are still ongoing, district officials announced his termination on Monday.

We understand that situations can sometimes escalate to the point of requiring a physical response; however, in this situation we believe that the extent of the response was absolutely unwarranted," said SAISD Superintendent Pedro Martinez in a statement.

In an interview with MySA.com, Martinez said the decision to terminate Kehm was the result what the district considered an unwarranted use of force and the officer’s failure to report the incident as required by district protocol.

Martinez said officers are required to report any use of force incident against a student immediately.

“That did not happen,” he said. “When the police officer did submit a report, it was not at all consistent with the video.”

The video, which was posted to YouTube on last week, shows the officer struggling to restrain a female student, identified by her mother as 12-year-old Janissa Valdez.

Students stand on either side of a pathway in the clip, some frowning, others smiling and laughing, using cellphones to record the incident. Screaming and crying can be heard. Some students can be heard urging the girl to "chill," then the officer suddenly throws her down.

Martinez said the report initially handed in by Kehm characterized the incident as an accidental fall.

"The investigation doesn't stop here, "Martinez said, adding that the district is looking into the actions, or possible inaction by school administrators.

Dude lied like a muthfucka.

Accidental fall? Dude hit her with the German Suplex
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he got fired?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems as if they fired him because he failed to report the use of force not because he used forced

Either way he knows he did something wrong, thats why he lied.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Yes he was fired

But not because he assaulted the girl ....
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dude lied like a muthfucka.

Accidental fall? Dude hit her with the German Suplex

Pigs lie....in ? , in ? , and when they open their mouths