RIP Saints DE Will Smith smh

1235»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Probably will end up being manslaughter charges.

Really ? ? Do you know what manslaughter is?

He's getting murder 2 and attempted murder for shooting the wife and reckless endangerment because other ppl was in the car.

The ? doesn't look premeditated.

Man 1 is premeditated.
  • your flyness
    your flyness Members Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably will end up being manslaughter charges.

Really ? ? Do you know what manslaughter is?

He's getting murder 2 and attempted murder for shooting the wife and reckless endangerment because other ppl was in the car.

The ? doesn't look premeditated.

Naw 1st degree is premeditated.

If he shot him once I could see manslaughter, but sound like he dump the whole clip in him (probably was 9 rounds), with 2 going through hitting his wife.

I see Murder 2, Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon (for hitting the wife in the legs), and reckless discharge
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Say mane if somebody hits you and runs.... take down the tag #, call the police & call the insurance company. Leave it at that....

How in tf is following them going to help you?

If my car is drivable after you hit me and try to run, I will follow you. I won't necessarily confront you but you go know I'm following you. Got a friend going through a insurance claim right now with her insurance company after someone hit her and ran, literally. The ? left the car and what do you know it's wasn't registered to him smh. Told her to contact the owner of the vehicle to see if they have insurance.
    All of this could have been avoided if Will would have just done the responsible thing exactly when it happened, he's not blameless in all of this.

No.

A fender ? is not worth your life no matter how you slice it.

You sound like white ppl when cops ? unarmed ppl

But what are you going to do while following them? You goin tie em up and wait til the police get there? Follow them until you see a cop car, flag em down and point at the car?

What's the point?
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So pretty much dude defense is will followed him got.off yelled at dude tellin him he strap went back to car so dude fear.for his life got his gun and went to shoot smith huh? Crazy to see what witness say like if smith was blocking him

Every time im with sumone or i get into a fender ? ? aint worth to get outta control cuz ? can get ugly fast
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will lawyer saying Hayes shot his wife first right after she tried to defuse the situation and was walking Will back to the car then dumped the rest on him right after he had shot her. I don't even think if Johnny Cochran was still alive that he could get Hayes off this ? .
  • Shizlansky
    So pretty much dude defense is will followed him got.off yelled at dude tellin him he strap went back to car so dude fear.for his life got his gun and went to shoot smith huh? Crazy to see what witness say like if smith was blocking him

Every time im with sumone or i get into a fender ? ? aint worth to get outta control cuz ? can get ugly fast

Will hit him and he followed Will and ? at two ppl in the car
  • ZydecoShawty
    I'll say this again, none of this ? would have even escalated to that point if Will would have just stopped the car and exchange insurance information when he originally hit Hayes, people can be in their butthurt feelings about those statements but apparently it's the truth
  • Shizlansky
    I'll say this again, none of this ? would have even escalated to that point if Will would have just stopped the car and exchange insurance information when he originally hit Hayes, people can be in their butthurt feelings about those statements but apparently it's the truth

No. Just because something happen don't mean the next thing should happen.

That's like going to jail for tickets and getting hit with 3 year sentence. Don't make sense right?

Smith eventually stopped right?
    So what's the point of putting 7 in his back in 1 in his wife leg
  • ZydecoShawty
    edited April 2016
    Bruh, you just need to stop with the ? acting like Will used perfect judgement that night, I ain't about to argue semantics of your argument when that video shows how Will originally decided to handle the ? , which escalated the situation even further, the eye in the sky don't lie, it is what it is if you wanna be mad at me saying what I feel when I see that tape
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭

You capin.If a ? get out the car woofin then talking bout he got an itchy and starts walking back to the whip then what homeboy supposed to do? Wait for him to get it? You're exposing yourself.You don't threaten nobody like that in the streets,stop making excuses and hold smith accountable.Duke got 3 young kids too sad
  • Shizlansky

You capin.If a ? get out the car woofin then talking bout he got an itchy and starts walking back to the whip then what homeboy supposed to do? Wait for him to get it? You're exposing yourself.You don't threaten nobody like that in the streets,stop making excuses and hold smith accountable.Duke got 3 young kids too sad

You're saying Smith was saying he was going to get a gun.

Don't make it true

In New Orleans ? is trigger happy over anything. I've seen over and over again.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say mane if somebody hits you and runs.... take down the tag #, call the police & call the insurance company. Leave it at that....

How in tf is following them going to help you?

If my car is drivable after you hit me and try to run, I will follow you. I won't necessarily confront you but you go know I'm following you. Got a friend going through a insurance claim right now with her insurance company after someone hit her and ran, literally. The ? left the car and what do you know it's wasn't registered to him smh. Told her to contact the owner of the vehicle to see if they have insurance.
    All of this could have been avoided if Will would have just done the responsible thing exactly when it happened, he's not blameless in all of this.

No.

A fender ? is not worth your life no matter how you slice it.

You sound like white ppl when cops ? unarmed ppl

But what are you going to do while following them? You goin tie em up and wait til the police get there? Follow them until you see a cop car, flag em down and point at the car?

What's the point?

Pretty much. I'm calling the police and letting them know that somebody tried to hit and run. they're getting a play by play of every street we turn on. I aint saying I'm going to ram the person that hit me like dude apparently did when he caught up to Will Smith but I'll follow close enough to see where you going.

The crazy thing is, I bet that tap barely did any damage to that Hummer. Had Smith pulled over and talked to the dude and they assessed the damage they probably could have decided it wasn't even worth filing a report or insurance claim. Smith escalated the situation by driving off.