What Are Some Good Class Action Lawsuits?

Options
Logic Last
Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
Everyone is disgruntled about something

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can sue for almost anything these days, but suing police is a big thing now I hear
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Subway was recently sued over the length of their sandwiches. The footlongs were not actually 12 inches, so they had to settle out of court and now make sure each sammich is the advertised length
  • SlimRemy
    SlimRemy Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Options
    Is that really true? I remember a school did that to chips ahoy for not being a thousand chips delicious. That or they got a free bag of chips ahoy.
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can sue for almost anything these days, but suing police is a big thing now I hear

Think about misleading statements, false advertising, product defects, failure to warn etc
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options

Think about misleading statements, false advertising, product defects, failure to warn etc

Yeah, it's the new lottery system. You might get your case dismissed, sue a broke person or company and get nothing in the end, but you might win millions. I work for a bankruptcy company and I see settlements all the time.