Why Are CACs Comfortable Being Naked in the Locker Room at the Gym?

Options

Comments

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how white dudes can be butt naked and have a convo with another naked dude. ? ? ? smh If I see any of my homies in the locker room only way we having a conversation is if we both dressed. At least have a towel on ?
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i've only noticed this disgusting behavior in white males about 35 and up
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you have to keep in mind that they practically invented gyms and have been doing this for thousands of years. it goes back to the ancient greeks and romans. these are societies were the men shaved their legs so this nakedness in the gym stuff is nothing new to them.

Don't act like ppl in Africa from long ago was fully clothed.

Being naked ain't a white man thing.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was this one white guy that would come in the locker room, strip down in the middle of the room, leave his clothes on the floor and grab a towel but never wrap it around his waist and go to the shower. Then he would come back with no towel wrapped around his waist and pick up his clothes. Like dude, what's the point of a towel if you not gonna use it and wtf mane?

Dude was a ? cruisin' for slong. A while back I was in the New York Sports Club, (the one on 14th St. between 5 & 6th Aves,) and there was this ? in there cruisin' for slong, (the muthafucka has on some canary yellow bikin' shorts that drew attention to his ? ,) I really wanted to say something, but I just ignored dude.

When I finished my workout, this ? ass muthafucka was taking a shower with the curtain all open. I wanted to walk over and just close the curtain and dare his ? ass to say something about it. ? ' ? always exposin' muthafuckas to their ? ass ways.

LMAO @ cruising for slong u got me laughing all loud in this meeting
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    you have to keep in mind that they practically invented gyms and have been doing this for thousands of years. it goes back to the ancient greeks and romans. these are societies were the men shaved their legs so this nakedness in the gym stuff is nothing new to them.

i'm talking about gyms. reading is fundamental.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    White people by & large, don't live with the burden of always looking and being "cool."

Culturally, they're women don't expect them to dress in the latest over-priced fashion in order to get some play. A white guy can be bummy with old sandals & wrinkled shirt with a dime-piece on his arm.

GOATed for this.

This is partly why BW aren't checking for me, despite all of what I have going for me. It's ridiculous.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people by & large, don't live with the burden of always looking and being "cool."

Culturally, they're women don't expect them to dress in the latest over-priced fashion in order to get some play. A white guy can be bummy with old sandals & wrinkled shirt with a dime-piece on his arm.

GOATed for this.

This is partly why BW aren't checking for me, despite all of what I have going for me. It's ridiculous.

You be making it too easy....

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I can't say that I've noticed that it's only white dudes. I live in a diverse area and all types - white, black, Asian, etc. - be walking around butt naked.

Not really a huge thing for me. It's just the human body. I just change and move on.

? ....lol

on the fence all the time
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol..I like his live and let live attitude.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This mentality translates to the locker room. Being the majority affords you the freedom to do things without worrying about adhering to cultural standards of etiquette.

Just like they don't think about slavery or any aspects of African American history. Contrast that with us (this forum in particular) wherein, 50% of the threads here consist of police brutality, racial discrimination, etc.

this is true
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This mentality translates to the locker room. Being the majority affords you the freedom to do things without worrying about adhering to cultural standards of etiquette.

Just like they don't think about slavery or any aspects of African American history. Contrast that with us (this forum in particular) wherein, 50% of the threads here consist of police brutality, racial discrimination, etc.

This is false. You are ignorant to what white people wear so you think they don't care about clothes.

Why do people think these companies are flourishing off the black dollar?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reason why I didn't join one of the gyms.

Dude was showing me around. Get to the locker/shower area. White dude hops outta the shower. THIS muthafucca actually stood there and started conversating wit this naked muthafucca as if this was the norm. Smh.

Tried to get me to join, but told him I'll think about it. Never went back.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first time at the ymca I chose the wrong bathroom door, walked back out backwards like: I dont have to ? that bad..
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

i'm talking about gyms. reading is fundamental.

What difference does it make?

Real question; does it matter if you're naked in the locker room, naked together on the river bank, naked together in the bush hunting, or naked hugged up extra close in a tribal ceremony?

Short answer: No. You're trying to make it seem like it's some weird ? , but the fact is millions of men in Africa, South America, and other places think nothing of it. If anything they would probably wonder why you find it weird in the first place.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I can't say that I've noticed that it's only white dudes. I live in a diverse area and all types - white, black, Asian, etc. - be walking around butt naked.

Not really a huge thing for me. It's just the human body. I just change and move on.

? ....lol

I also noticed this lol smh

@mryounggun literally does not have an opinion on any topic but will write a paragraph of devils advocate middle ground 50/50 in every thread

"I mean its cool either way i mean if you wanna dangle your ? in ma face i mean its just the human body im on the fence, its cool, i don't know, nah its cool"
    -Mryoungn

Not at all. I just don't usually concern myself THAT much with what other ? are doing if it doesn't effect me. This thread is a good example.

That's the reason I'll contribute to lots of threads, just do't really make any. If you ? don't like something or think it's strange, you run to the IC and make a thread about it. Me? I ignore it and continue living my life.

Different philosophies.

The funny thing is...I have strong opinions about almost EVERYTHING. I just don't ? on others who's opinion is contradictory.

? bless.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? ....lol

What about my reply was on the fence? Enlighten my, fam.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just like they don't think about slavery or any aspects of African American history. Contrast that with us (this forum in particular) wherein, 50% of the threads here consist of police brutality, racial discrimination, e

I can't speak to how they feel about all that other ? . All I know is white women stay trying to see what this Black mystique is about and I don't even ? with them. So, they're women may not expect for white men to dress a certain way, but these white hoes love Black style. Word to all the white chick's on the IC...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

slightly off topic but ive noticed this since I've been around more of them.....they dont give a ? about clothes lmao

to the point where they're like borderline confused when I come to the family functions with a crease and nice shirt

swear fo gawd it was t shirts and greasy jeans with holes on Thanksgiving......didnt seem to bother anybody but me

? had me thinkin tho no lie
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just like they don't think about slavery or any aspects of African American history. Contrast that with us (this forum in particular) wherein, 50% of the threads here consist of police brutality, racial discrimination, e

I can't speak to how they feel about all that other ? . All I know is white women stay trying to see what this Black mystique is about and I don't even ? with them. So, they're women may not expect for white men to dress a certain way, but these white hoes love Black style. Word to all the white chick's on the IC...

Meh, I've never been a huge fan of fashion. Relying on material things to catch a chick is basic....it's the other stuff that turns me on.