• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who think Charlemagne gonna disappear?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tgis ? Birdman had the cry voice lol

But yeeeea along the lines of social media and tv aint real, i'll hold off on callin Birdmans bluff and just throwing his G in the bushes.

Sure for the internet he looks stupid and Charlamgane looks "real", but irl he still gotra go home like when rhem ? waa askjn for that 'drop'. I'll watch closely to see if Charlamgane calls in sick any time soon

I see where he comin from tho. You cant clown people like its nothin but then when they call you out 'What are u talkkin about? Im just the radio guy. We dont understand the problem'
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was that ? crying?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet that mint was "Lil Wayne" flavored. No ? .

i really didnt wanna laugh at that but i did :(
  • Bender Rodriguez
    Bender Rodriguez Members Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's funny is that Bumpy Knuckles put the toast to Birdman's head, and he didn't do ? .

? Birdman. Pusha, Trick Daddy, and Ross got at you. Birdman should have been popped after that tour bus incident. No way in hell I'm making up with you after that.

Ayo drop that story about the bold never heard it
  • #jpp
    #jpp Members Posts: 546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you can can expect people to "respect your name".. When you have bunch of coonish tats on your face plus dragon ball star tattoos on your head...

Better yet, how can you expect people to respect your name when the two names you go by are "Birdman" and "Baby".
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing I get from this is Baby said he could have pulled up on him times before this but he wanted to do it at the Breakfast Club. It was almost like he was thinking I'ma go there in person with the cameras rolling and punk them on camera. When he didn't get the response he was looking for, maybe them apologizing or whatever.
    But the Ross and Trick Daddy question holds weight because that came out of their own mouths with the responses they gave and he ain't said ? to them. It's almost like he is picking and choosing who to check.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ehhh.

wouldnt be surprised if something happened soon.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Views from the 6 4-29-16

Carter 5 coming very soon

not if birdman Sandusky is talking L's like this interview. He ain't gunna look like a hoe on the breakfast club then cave in and let wayne release an album in the same spring/summer

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »

ehhh.

wouldnt be surprised if something happened soon.

To who?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Birdman 50 years old talkin bout pullin up on somebody mane sit the ? down.

Props to Charlemagne for not backin down but Yee was on church mouse status

yeah she was quiet but it looked like she was laughing on the inside at birdmans shaky ass voice. how you gonna be almost 50 and still sound like you in middle school? put some "respeck on my name." you have all that money and worried about what 3 radio dj's have to say about you.
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Say what you want about Charlamagne but I appreciate his authenticity.

He didn't fold up like a ? at all. Asking if Birdman pulled up on Ross and Trick Daddy was the perfect response.

I guess its a first time for everything

Naw..he didn't fold when onyx was there either

yes the ? he did. "but why we got beef? why i gotta be all that? hey sticky was i really that bad?"
    he was def kissing ass
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Lmao gonna listen to this when I get off how u start off an interview cussing em out. This makes me believe Slim was Really the clean up man

yeah the big quiet ? . that's the one you need to be wary of.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nycest_1 wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Say what you want about Charlamagne but I appreciate his authenticity.

He didn't fold up like a ? at all. Asking if Birdman pulled up on Ross and Trick Daddy was the perfect response.

I guess its a first time for everything

Naw..he didn't fold when onyx was there either

yes the ? he did. "but why we got beef? why i gotta be all that? hey sticky was i really that bad?"
    he was def kissing ass

Those sound like questions to me
This discussion has been closed.