Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    How many of you tough ass ? can fight tho?

you sound like pops on Friday
    ? a fight game, straight up
    this aint 1950...all that i can fight ? dont mean ? nowadays
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.

Charlamagne was saying what everyone on the IC and in the business says. Jay-z said something about him, Pusha said something about him, Trick and Ross has said something about him. All those dudes are his peers, Charlamagne aint. Charlamagne is a radio jockey, it's his job to ask the tough questions and spark controversy.

And Charlemagne is his peer . Your in the industry of music. You gassed off the ? cuh.

OK fine. Why the ? did Birdman need 7 ? with him to confront Charlamagne then?

If Birdman was really a gangster he would of went to the Breakfast Club alone and pop off like that.

That's how the ? move. He brought those same 7 ? to the Angie Martinez interview
    Stiff wrote: »
    Muhannad wrote: »
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.
    You'd have a point if they were on the streets. At the end of the day they're doing their jobs in a (semi-) corporate environment. That even goes for Birdman. Street rules shouldn't apply in this situation. It's just entertainment at the end of the day. Why do n*ggas always act like they have to incorporate streetrules into it?

Like I said before. You rarely see these black entertainers go after non-blacks who "talk sh*t" about them. They know who to step to like that. Ross was an exception when he had his entourage put hands on Vlad, but other than that I can't name too many instances of black entertainers stepping to non-blacks in entertainment.

Put it like this. If Bill O'Reilly or Rush would say something worse than CtG said about Birdman, Birdman would just play it off. They only bring that bravado to black entertainers...

Brah there is a thin line between the industry and the streets. And why would bill Reilly or a tone in the industry be interviewing him? Stop using hypotheticals

Aite then but if C been talking ? and Trick Daddy been talking ? and rick ross been talking ? ....

You and the 2 self-proclaimed goons/real ? who've been talking ? live in the same city

Why hop on a plane to fly to the other side of the country to confront the one who's harmless who's been talking ? ? ? hate charlamagne so gonna give Birdman a pass on that?

Ross called Birdman a ? and said that Birdman KNOWS how MMG gets down
    Trick Daddy said Birdman was out here trying to be a girlfriend

Charlamagne talks ? but hasn't said anything close to that level of disrespect...did those 2 get the respek speech?

Why in the ? do yall ? keep bringing Trick and Ross into this? Birdman a g, that ? will address the situation with them face to face just like he did with Charlamagne

besides you don't even know whether or not those men already discussed, met up or squashed that ? .

It's so weird to see how comfortable yall are gossiping about situations you don't know the ins and outs of. Even when I said that ? to Usmarin3, I said it intentionally to sound like a hoe ? because that's the same time of ? him and you all are cosigning with CthaGod's antics.

All I can do is go off what's in front of me...and basically Birdman showed out for the camera here. He said himself he could've approached dude somewhere else but instead he chose to do it with cameras running? because he was going for the theater of it..

As far as bringing up trick daddy and rick ross is concerned..people always say about charlamagne "he know who to play with" ... Looks like birdman on the same ? ..these people disrespected you flaglantry and publically but hypothetically you think birdman would want to squash it quietly? Doubt it

honestly though, you have no idea what he did to those guys...he could have ran up on em the same exact way for all we know...not everything happens in front of a camera

You think he wouldn't have said something about It if he did? As much ? as he talks he would've said something about it

Assumptions and also still nobody's business

He was speeding too officer
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    After watching the Angie interview and realizing that's Rich Gang 2 who was with him, I have no issue with what Baby did anymore

Those his new artists, it wasn't some intimidation ? , that was the only thing keeping me from saying he was completely justified

Good ? Stunna

I never questioned that part. Its rap, ? run with entourages. Almsot every radio show the guest has 4, 5 people behind the camera

Its just when the joke becomes bigger than reality. ...people see a ? with more than 2 ? thats not smiling (and hood ? dont smile) , it becomes 'he rolled up with the goons'.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lmao this one is great

LMAOOOOOOO YOOOO I HATE YOU ? !!!!!
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this one is great

Dead......................
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Post a 4min clip of Bill slandering Birdman like the one of Charlemagne that was posted earlier

If not save that black power ?

We talking what is and you wanna use hypotheticals, that's cause you know better
    lol Media personalities like Bill O'Reilly and Rush Limbaugh been talking ? about black entertainers and black people in general for a while now. These black entertainers might say something back, but know better than to confront them like how Baby did to CtG, Envy and Yee. Bill O'Reilly actually tried to sabotage Ludacris' Pepsi deal a few years ago. That's way worse than any gossip CtG spewed on his show.

A n*gga like Baby would not come to a Bill O'Reilly's place of business and 'act up' because he realizes there will be repercussions to that sh*t. All that street sh*t or bravado is only reserved for other blacks. That was my point. IDGAF about no pro-black. Just calling a ? a ? ...
  • Muhannad
    Options
    damn you niccas win.. I can't debate with niccas about real nicca ? . It's not possible !!
    Define real n*gga sh*t. After you did that please tell us what that 'real n*gga sh*t' has done for you. With you talking like a teenager, I'm wondering if you are even gainfully employed. If you are, do you incorporate that 'real n*gga sh*t' while at your job?

What do you own? What do the people in your inner circle gain by knowing you?

Whatever that real n*gga sh*t is, 'real n*ggas' know better than to pull that with these non-black folks. When a cop brutalizes or kills a n*gga, all you thugs do is beg them to take it easy on you (hands up, don't shoot?). When it's another n*gga doing or saying anything you don't like, you wanna 'get gangsta' with him. That's why it's hard to take these dumb n*ggas serious.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Also ? need to understand getting
    Shot, shot at, shooting back , getting locked up, sellin dope....nun of that makes u gangsta its abt how u handle yo situations and how u move that shows what u abt
    Lame ? got money and ball to
    Birdman ain't handling ? like he suppouse to and now they look at him as a joke that's his fault no one elses

You one of those ? that say "Going to college, paying your bills and taking care of your kids...now that's gangsta"

Being a gangster is being a part of a criminal organization. That's it. Stop glorifying the word. Everything you described as not being gangster, actually is.

No I've actually been in the streets got locked up once been shot at and actually shot back
    I've also seen ? get shot and tell get locked up and tell
    U da one who dk what gangsta is
    An u right taken care of to business is gangsta
    Ain't nun wrong with being smart and raising yo kids
    Sometimes being gangsta is knowing when to use force and when to use words
    If every gangsta used force in every situation there'd be alot more of them locked up and war in the streets.
    Stop lookin to movies to tell u wat gangsta is kid

You don't get it homie, you're putting the word gangster on a pedestal.

Taking care of your kids is not gangster, it's responsibility.

Ob ur tlkin abt it in a literally sense ok i got u

I just look at ot different to me Its the same thing I'm a man to me being a msn man means standing by what I believe in.
    I believe in responsibility so whatever I do I do it to the fullest
    I'm in a set so I take responsibility for wateva comes with it
    I have a child I also take responsibility for wateva comes with it
    A person can be more than one thing
    Birdman wants to be gangsta but his not a criminal in the common sense
    He gets his money through legal means
    Gangstas get it by illegal means
    Although even gangstas can own business
    See u just got techincal which means now I have to explain it in a technical manner
    Which makes things hairy so let's not split hairs here which is exactly what u just did

Birdman certified from what I've heard and read. ? had bread before he got in the rap game

Having money before u got in rap dont mean nun jst means u got money
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn you niccas win.. I can't debate with niccas about real nicca ? . It's not possible !!
    Define real n*gga sh*t. After you did that please tell us what that 'real n*gga sh*t' has done for you. With you talking like a teenager, I'm wondering if you are even gainfully employed. If you are, do you incorporate that 'real n*gga sh*t' while at your job?

Whatever that real n*gga sh*t is, 'real n*ggas' know better than to pull that with these non-black folks. When a cop brutalizes or kills a n*gga, all you thugs do is beg them to take it easy on you (hands up, don't shoot?). When it's another n*gga doing or saying anything you don't like, you wanna 'get gangsta' with him. That's why it's hard to take these dumb n*ggas serious.

My nicca my list is long of real nicca ? .. From being a young wild nicca to changing my life and providing something solid for me and my mine. So before you preach tell that ? to someone else . Post looks like you want likes . Fucc i consign you then. Now you can be happy
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Publicity

If Birdcall really wanted to shake up CTG he wouldnt blow an interview

He'd just send those 7 ?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also ? need to understand getting
    Shot, shot at, shooting back , getting locked up, sellin dope....nun of that makes u gangsta its abt how u handle yo situations and how u move that shows what u abt
    Lame ? got money and ball to
    Birdman ain't handling ? like he suppouse to and now they look at him as a joke that's his fault no one elses

You one of those ? that say "Going to college, paying your bills and taking care of your kids...now that's gangsta"

Being a gangster is being a part of a criminal organization. That's it. Stop glorifying the word. Everything you described as not being gangster, actually is.

No I've actually been in the streets got locked up once been shot at and actually shot back
    I've also seen ? get shot and tell get locked up and tell
    U da one who dk what gangsta is
    An u right taken care of to business is gangsta
    Ain't nun wrong with being smart and raising yo kids
    Sometimes being gangsta is knowing when to use force and when to use words
    If every gangsta used force in every situation there'd be alot more of them locked up and war in the streets.
    Stop lookin to movies to tell u wat gangsta is kid

You don't get it homie, you're putting the word gangster on a pedestal.

Taking care of your kids is not gangster, it's responsibility.

Ob ur tlkin abt it in a literally sense ok i got u

I just look at ot different to me Its the same thing I'm a man to me being a msn man means standing by what I believe in.
    I believe in responsibility so whatever I do I do it to the fullest
    I'm in a set so I take responsibility for wateva comes with it
    I have a child I also take responsibility for wateva comes with it
    A person can be more than one thing
    Birdman wants to be gangsta but his not a criminal in the common sense
    He gets his money through legal means
    Gangstas get it by illegal means
    Although even gangstas can own business
    See u just got techincal which means now I have to explain it in a technical manner
    Which makes things hairy so let's not split hairs here which is exactly what u just did

Birdman certified from what I've heard and read. ? had bread before he got in the rap game

Having money before u got in rap dont mean nun jst means u got money

lol believe what you want to believe bruh

There's a reason the ? name is Birdman tho
  • Muhannad
    Options

My nicca my list is long of real nicca ? .. From being a young wild nicca to changing my life and providing something solid for me and my mine. So before you preach tell that ? to someone else . Post looks like you want likes . Fucc i consign you then. Now you can be happy
    F*ck your cosigns, man. I can admit when I'm wrong and I've done that in the past. If my post was that off point you could easily answer these legit questions I asked and make me look stupid. Guess that's that real n*gga sh*t again. You sidestepping my questions, makes it look like you threw in the towel. Anybody can do what you did in any thread. "You just showing out for the people, trying to get likes" and act like they're taking the high road 'n sh*t.

I wanna add something on that real n*gga sh*t Baby supposedly pulled. I guess Baby's intention was to intimidate two self proclaimed square n*ggas and a female at their job, but he didn't even achieve that. Nobody was backing down from him or apologized. He didn't 'punk' them or make them look 'shook' if that was what he, a 50 y/o man, intented to do. He just created a scene for the camera on some WWE sh*t and walked out. He did the same that b*tch K. Michelle did, but atleast K. Michelle stayed. What Baby did, was no 'real n*gga sh*t'. More WWE sh*t. Besides that, Envy said he apologized after that stunt he pulled, so why are n*ggas defending his actions if he himself expressed regrets?

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's act like Baby didn't say, "I could've pulled up on you at some spots but I thought that was gangster, I wanted to talk to you like a man "

But I'm finished and I'm done
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannie fresh want respeck too

Lmfao Mars got ceiling fans now? That planet has came a long way
This discussion has been closed.