Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? baby

But why would he talk about the CO and trick if they not there

I don't know how y'all was raised but you never speak on some real ? you have with another man if that man ain't there.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and 2 tonyadubbz your a ? u dont have no right to say ?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muhannad wrote: »
    damn you niccas win.. I can't debate with niccas about real nicca ? . It's not possible !!
    Define real n*gga sh*t. After you did that please tell us what that 'real n*gga sh*t' has done for you. With you talking like a teenager, I'm wondering if you are even gainfully employed. If you are, do you incorporate that 'real n*gga sh*t' while at your job?

What do you own? What do the people in your inner circle gain by knowing you?

Whatever that real n*gga sh*t is, 'real n*ggas' know better than to pull that with these non-black folks. When a cop brutalizes or kills a n*gga, all you thugs do is beg them to take it easy on you (hands up, don't shoot?). When it's another n*gga doing or saying anything you don't like, you wanna 'get gangsta' with him. That's why it's hard to take these dumb n*ggas serious.

My nicca my list is long of real nicca ? .. From being a young wild nicca to changing my life and providing something solid for me and my mine. So before you preach tell that ? to someone else . Post looks like you want likes . Fucc i consign you then. Now you can be happy
    F*ck your cosigns, man. I can admit when I'm wrong and I've done that in the past. If my post was that off point you could easily answer these legit questions I asked and make me look stupid. Guess that's that real n*gga sh*t again. You sidestepping my questions, makes it look like you threw in the towel. Anybody can do what you did in any thread. "You just showing out for the people, trying to get likes" and act like they're taking the high road 'n sh*t.

I wanna add something on that real n*gga sh*t Baby supposedly pulled. I guess Baby's intention was to intimidate two self proclaimed square n*ggas and a female at their job, but he didn't even achieve that. Nobody was backing down from him or apologized. He didn't 'punk' them or make them look 'shook' if that was what he, a 50 y/o man, intented to do. He just created a scene for the camera on some WWE sh*t and walked out. He did the same that b*tch K. Michelle did, but atleast K. Michelle stayed. What Baby did, was no 'real n*gga sh*t'. More WWE sh*t. Besides that, Envy said he apologized after that stunt he pulled, so why are n*ggas defending his actions if he himself expressed regrets?

[/quote

I do not want no problems tuff guy! Please don't preach me too death big bad killa.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WorlBoss wrote: »
    and 2 tonyadubbz your a ? u dont have no right to say ?

You're a ? Hindu.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Let's act like Baby didn't say, "I could've pulled up on you at some spots but I thought that was gangster, I wanted to talk to you like a man "

But I'm finished and I'm done

Cuh you I and trilla on the same page. We see what's what. These dudes can't be impartial due to there hate in the hearts .
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? baby

But why would he talk about the CO and trick if they not there

I don't know how y'all was raised but you never speak on some real ? you have with another man if that man ain't there.

Lol they was tlkin abt him doe so why can't he speak on dem
    An does that mean if he don't run up on him he picking and choosing
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally listening to this ? now. Sick of hearing about it
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Let's act like Baby didn't say, "I could've pulled up on you at some spots but I thought that was gangster, I wanted to talk to you like a man "

But I'm finished and I'm done

But he didn't pull up he waited till they was at wrk when cameras was rollin
    He asked for a interview jst to tell them off lol
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

What can he have done to him? something ? ?
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    damn you niccas win.. I can't debate with niccas about real nicca ? . It's not possible !!
    Define real n*gga sh*t. After you did that please tell us what that 'real n*gga sh*t' has done for you. With you talking like a teenager, I'm wondering if you are even gainfully employed. If you are, do you incorporate that 'real n*gga sh*t' while at your job?

What do you own? What do the people in your inner circle gain by knowing you?

Whatever that real n*gga sh*t is, 'real n*ggas' know better than to pull that with these non-black folks. When a cop brutalizes or kills a n*gga, all you thugs do is beg them to take it easy on you (hands up, don't shoot?). When it's another n*gga doing or saying anything you don't like, you wanna 'get gangsta' with him. That's why it's hard to take these dumb n*ggas serious.

My nicca my list is long of real nicca ? .. From being a young wild nicca to changing my life and providing something solid for me and my mine. So before you preach tell that ? to someone else . Post looks like you want likes . Fucc i consign you then. Now you can be happy
    F*ck your cosigns, man. I can admit when I'm wrong and I've done that in the past. If my post was that off point you could easily answer these legit questions I asked and make me look stupid. Guess that's that real n*gga sh*t again. You sidestepping my questions, makes it look like you threw in the towel. Anybody can do what you did in any thread. "You just showing out for the people, trying to get likes" and act like they're taking the high road 'n sh*t.

I wanna add something on that real n*gga sh*t Baby supposedly pulled. I guess Baby's intention was to intimidate two self proclaimed square n*ggas and a female at their job, but he didn't even achieve that. Nobody was backing down from him or apologized. He didn't 'punk' them or make them look 'shook' if that was what he, a 50 y/o man, intented to do. He just created a scene for the camera on some WWE sh*t and walked out. He did the same that b*tch K. Michelle did, but atleast K. Michelle stayed. What Baby did, was no 'real n*gga sh*t'. More WWE sh*t. Besides that, Envy said he apologized after that stunt he pulled, so why are n*ggas defending his actions if he himself expressed regrets?
    knQihFc.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »

Damn..almost crying "I ain't gon say it nooooo mo"
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'm about to watch this video again & rehearse the parts like an Opera play, so if I go over one of my people's house today then I'm going to drop them Birdman lines word for word at them ?

My dude, birdman literally says like 5 things in that interview, you could memorize his whole speech just by watching it once
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    L3NU wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'm about to watch this video again & rehearse the parts like an Opera play, so if I go over one of my people's house today then I'm going to drop them Birdman lines word for word at them ?

My dude, birdman literally says like 5 things in that interview, you could memorize his whole speech just by watching it once

I'm about to go up there way now. I just gotta stop by the dollar store to pick up some cheap sun glasses lol
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If I can't beat a ? , I don't ? with the ? . I mess with you because I know I can ? you up" :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "All tree y'all go head in da bushes"
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lookdude wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13055553_1476834445680041_3452059297533941618_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=63997b40d59983f7beae23b32097fd9c&oe=57B4F9F8[/img]

Im done
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You tellin me there's 7 members in rich gang that aren't birdman? That's enough dudes for two or tree boy bands
This discussion has been closed.