Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Comments

• macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "yall done or yall finished ?"
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Ok this is what I do not understand . Birdman was NOT wrong for it. You know if any nicca takes shots at you the way CTG takes shots at him niccas would step to them. If I'm addressing you why pull another nicca name out . That's how ? . That's like some ? stepping to me then I say yo you ain't say that too my brother.

Charlamagne was saying what everyone on the IC and in the business says. Jay-z said something about him, Pusha said something about him, Trick and Ross has said something about him. All those dudes are his peers, Charlamagne aint. Charlamagne is a radio jockey, it's his job to ask the tough questions and spark controversy.

the internet is corny.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is ralo sitting with birdman?
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    L3NU wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I'm about to watch this video again & rehearse the parts like an Opera play, so if I go over one of my people's house today then I'm going to drop them Birdman lines word for word at them ?

My dude, birdman literally says like 5 things in that interview, you could memorize his whole speech just by watching it once

I'm about to go up there way now. I just gotta stop by the dollar store to pick up some cheap sun glasses lol

Make sure you leave in like 2 minutes too
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell what kinda caliber of dudes is on the IC just pff the fact that so many of yall are cosigning CthaGod

? tell you to stop speaking on his name disrespectfully, and you bring up two other men he has a problem with. That's ? ? but yall riding with it like it's some "ether" lol

Only squares and scary ? cosigning that ?

Bringing up other ? that you didnt ? to is even more real... because he feel like why you picking on me but let ? slide with ? thats more about that life than him..

Those ? wasn't even in the room so they are irrelevant to the convo.

? is the same as when the teacher catches you misbehaving in school, then when you about to get detention you ask, "Why you aint give Mike and Darrell detention? They were misbehaving too"

Birdman came to Charlamagne and the rest of the Bitchfast Club to address the issue he got with them, he wasn't speaking about other ? just the ones who was in the here and now.

Looked like something a female would do. Charlamagne like to talk ? all year round then when Bird come thru he act like he dont know what the ? the ? mad about lol

? supposedly a ? dealer from west bubblefuck South Carolina yet when he gets in a volatile situation its, "I'm just a radio guy, why you pickin on me?" lol If that aint some ? made ? . He was playing the victim

So i guess the @ function on the ic should never be used because if the person has not posted in the thread they are automatically irrelevant to the conversation huh..

Btw you acting like ctg sounded scared...
  • damobb2deep
    Muhannad wrote: »
    I know I'm late but this was real unprofessional of Baby. He lied by acting like he was coming there to do an interview and when he got there he just tried to intimidate them and get 'em told. Ain't this guy a little old to act like this anyway? He acted n*ggerish. lol @ This WWE sh*t. K. Michelle did something similar.

On a different note. Ya'll know this rarely happens with a white radiohosts. Howard Stern been talking sh*t about blacks for decades. Rush Limbaugh built his platform on talking trash about certain minorities. These black entertainers will mostly go after other blacks. This sh*t is corny.

I guess you havent seen when camron went at bill O'Reilly... or heard the verses Ludacris spit about dude..
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    [img]https://scontent-atl3-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/13012817_1304586102886332_7919262154328921478_n.jpg?oh=c5fd4b362e91e4b1ab3bed6e3b807e73&oe=57BAF435[/img]
  • damobb2deep
    Stiff wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Joining a gang is gangsta

Depends is u doing it cuz u really bout that and believe in it or u doing it jst to look cool
    Do u fully understand what they represent or u jst doing it for the perks of being in it
    Are the people in it of the same mindset as u or are they just full of ?

Nahhh bro ? be tryna flip "gangsta" into some next level jedi-samurai ? when it ain't that deep

If you a ? willing to do recklass/criminal/violent things and you associate with ? willing to do recklass/criminal/violent things then ur prolly a gangsta

Does it mean you thorough? Does it mean you a man? Does it mean you got heart? Nah

This is true... even so called "? not about that life" got bodies in my city.. i know a few... its funny because ? have a "make believe" thought process on what it means to be gangsta... i know ? that got bodies cry at funerals... ive did my dirt but im sure half the ic think im dumb.. every gangsta not "nino brown or o-dog" there are plenty of "cains" out there too..
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does birdman get a donew of the day automatically after this or will they be to scared to put more heat on him
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does birdman get a donew of the day automatically after this or will they be to scared to put more heat on him

? just be saying stupid ? on here lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell what kinda caliber of dudes is on the IC just pff the fact that so many of yall are cosigning CthaGod

? tell you to stop speaking on his name disrespectfully, and you bring up two other men he has a problem with. That's ? ? but yall riding with it like it's some "ether" lol

Only squares and scary ? cosigning that ?

Bringing up other ? that you didnt ? to is even more real... because he feel like why you picking on me but let ? slide with ? thats more about that life than him..

Those ? wasn't even in the room so they are irrelevant to the convo.

? is the same as when the teacher catches you misbehaving in school, then when you about to get detention you ask, "Why you aint give Mike and Darrell detention? They were misbehaving too"

Birdman came to Charlamagne and the rest of the Bitchfast Club to address the issue he got with them, he wasn't speaking about other ? just the ones who was in the here and now.

Looked like something a female would do. Charlamagne like to talk ? all year round then when Bird come thru he act like he dont know what the ? the ? mad about lol

? supposedly a ? dealer from west bubblefuck South Carolina yet when he gets in a volatile situation its, "I'm just a radio guy, why you pickin on me?" lol If that aint some ? made ? . He was playing the victim

So i guess the @ function on the ic should never be used because if the person has not posted in the thread they are automatically irrelevant to the conversation huh..

Btw you acting like ctg sounded scared...

Didn't say he sounded scared, I said he sounded like a ? ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall doing WAAAAYYYY too much to try and rationalize this ? . Baby is quickly finding out that this aint the 80s and 90s. Don't nobody give a ? about yo name. Any attempt of anger or "showing yo gangsta" is only going to fuel the fire. If ppl think some ? is funny, they aint holding nothing back. Say a joke or move on. Yo gangsta dont mean ? in 2016.

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    Must be sign of the times bc in my eyes Charlamgane didnt handle it like a "G." Not like a ? either, but basically he handled it like a troll. Perfect for internet. Not so much how 2 men would handle ? irl

Handling it like a G is standig your ground and bein ready for whatever comes, no ? talkin, no jokes, no chit chattin. Shouldn't be much more than 'ok, whats up?'. That's how he was for the first part, but then'Did you roll up on Ross....' :joy:

Now you're back into entertainment mode. Thats saying fighting words that you're comfortable to say bc its on air and bc you're "The radio guy". Thats akin to throwing rocks and hiding your hands . That's a ? that knows people are watching and Black Twitter is on standby. I don't knock it bc its his profession but it needs to be pointed out. "#clapback" iis a hashtag ? use. This niga just hit a #clapback lol Its hilarious, but its not 'G'

Man wtf are you talking about. Charlamagne specifically asked Birdman what the problem was. He gave Birdman a chance to air hiss grievances and Birdman kept mumbling at the mouth. That's when he sonned his ass and deservedly so.

Nah, what's understood don't need to be explained.

Charlamagne knows exactly why Bird was mad, so Bird felt like it was unnecessary to speak on a issue he felt he already addressed.

To real ? Charlamagne came out looking like a hoe, but I forgot, I'm on the IC

Nah man Baby acted like the dude who's about to scrap and all he does is yell but walks away still talking about man y'all lucky...

I think they might have been heading back in but CTG waived it off and said naw man we straight...
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    aneed123 wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

What can he have done to him? something ? ?

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    man if Birdman ends up having a BBQ or hot sauce because of this itll be some ?
This discussion has been closed.