• Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    w0vcrlma8rgi.jpeg
    aob0pl7r1guw.jpeg
    p90dhvw0jfn3.jpeg

Everybody know those Cs was for Cash Money and they threw that up wit all rags

Trick Daddy said he used to be crip, now he wanna be blood. and he wanna be girlfriend. im jus sayin

Ross too

On his first video on that Trina feature..."let me put the cris in the game now/ let me put the crip in the game now"

? do that ? a lot
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ya'll gonna mess around and have ms gladys out here whoopin ?

"are ya'll done or ya'll finished makin fun of my boy?!"
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TayGettem wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Let's act like Baby didn't say, "I could've pulled up on you at some spots but I thought that was gangster, I wanted to talk to you like a man "

But I'm finished and I'm done

But he didn't pull up he waited till they was at wrk when cameras was rollin
    He asked for a interview jst to tell them off lol

nah fam, this what real ? do, waste time and energy when it coulda BEEN resolved like men

lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ? keep sayin why birdman do this to Charlemagne but didn't do this to whoever
    Y'all forgetting it's a ? doin 10 for shooting up baby son tour bus
    His son
    Not his real son but still a ? he raised and calls his son

Y'all don't know what birdman has done to or has had done to these ?
    Yella Boi somewhere in hell right now shaking his head at y'all
    BG veins just collapsed at the mere thought of this thread

thats young thug and tip mans

birdman bout dont even know that ?

? even i think birdman would move quieter than that if he really wanted wayne to get shook up, all the disses bird don got from juve, bg, mannie, pusha t, etc etc, u think of all people wayne the one he wanna ? ???

then again he did choose charlamagne over trick and ross
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    This Charlamagne must've been out sicc when Gucci was there

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

What can he have done to him? something ? ?

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.

"baby got bodies"
    Lmfaooooooooooooooooo at this and lmaooo at you catching feelings over Beatrice.

No feelings just telling u....
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been.fukin with people.all weekend after they end a sentence or story i say
    "Y'all finished or y'all done?" There faces are priceless
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And master P

He respects P... he dont respect birdman... he calls him one of the worst rappers of all time..

U and i both know what baby can have done to him... but pleas will get copped.... it's all fun and games and jokes til ignorance takes over. Esp when one feels embarrassed or played

Just stop homie.... baby got bodies.... is known for putting money on folk head but u wanna play the internet joke game.

@aneed123
    Who he put money on we need names
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this one is great

@Sion
    Bro this may be the funniest one..
  • TayGettem
    Options

And master P

@aneed123

Police ass ?

Na just need real facts not heresy
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And master P

@aneed123

It's 2 NO rappers that it's confirmed, but I ain't the one to incriminate, gotta do your googles boss
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? in here talm bout what real ? do but capin for birdman real hard. real ? must be them do boys birdman had with him cuz yall sound just like em

"but but but he got bodies"

? and? ? walk in the interview n act like it, instead of actin like a emotional female. ? pay yo people who helped u get that money like a boss, instead of turning ? cuz ? made JOKES about it. if it was a problem he could have talked it out when he said he knew where charlamagne was, why wait til the cameras rollin? cuz he thought he was fina punk somebody and get some albums sales off it. why birdman couldnt get it off his chest and say what the prollem is. they could have aired it out n came to a mutual understanding. but he know he a ? ? as a businessman, and yall advocate that ? ? foh. ol "cuz i said so" ass ? . soundin just like a grandma

this thread tells me that not only do ? turn weak minded and get brainwashed by rappers, they idolizing NON RAPPIN ASS ? too. some of yall tryin too hard in here to project yall real to some ? who dont care. just say uon like charlamagne and would be ? ? as businessmen and keep it moving lol

? are impressed with ? . As many bodies and threats Baby claim, u would think this "gangsta" would've moved differently with this whole situation. I know it's a gang of ? on here that say they do real ? . I'm not here to doubt yall. But what's gangsta about rolling 10 deep to see a joking ? , a ? , and a light skinned ? ?? That ? just screams "I haven't seen my dad since I was 4" smh. Hoe ?
  • TayGettem
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

And master P

@aneed123

It's 2 NO rappers that it's confirmed, but I ain't the one to incriminate, gotta do your googles boss

Lol if it can be googled then it's already rumored public knowledge
    Y'all cats really don't know what incriminating is smh
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last year was "Chatty Patty"

This year its "Put Some Respeck On My Name"...All Tree Of You...They got tshirts on Ebay

#Waves

#WhatATimeToBeAlive

#FeelTheBern2016
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

And master P

@aneed123

Lol if it can be googled then it's already rumored public knowledge
    Y'all cats really don't know what incriminating is smh

Im not the type of ? to put another ? dirt out there Just listen to made man by BG
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Angie showed waaay too much respek

Happy happy joy joy interview
This discussion has been closed.