Beyonce just released new album on Tidal "Lemonade"

Comments

• GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion ima let him live till that news of how many subs Beyonce done brought then once we see it's way more then a couple extra thousand we can get to work lmaooooo
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    @Monizzle14 is claffy SMMFH

@GetoBoy his account is in your hands, anytime you want his name or avi changed just let me know playa :+1: Monizzle top 5 dumbest posters alive :+1:

Dumbest? I made a bet which i will man up to if i lose at the end of the year. I know you ain't calling me top 5 dumbest posters alive. You have the most basic ? in yoga pants searching for ideas on pintrest posts in the entire IC. ? be walking into bobby smurda threads like "I told you guys he was going to be arrested". ? you be walking into Birdman threads like "I knew he wasn't gunna pay people till he got respekt!".
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is all ive heard and it sucks

Social media goin nuts about it tho like is amazing

Beys ? lookin good tho

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That All Night track is so ? fire. I'm gonna go call me ole lady. lol
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    @Monizzle14 is claffy SMMFH

@GetoBoy his account is in your hands, anytime you want his name or avi changed just let me know playa :+1: Monizzle top 5 dumbest posters alive :+1:

Dumbest? I made a bet which i will man up to if i lose at the end of the year. I know you ain't calling me top 5 dumbest posters alive. You have the most basic ? in yoga pants searching for ideas on pintrest posts in the entire IC. ? be walking into bobby smurda threads like "I told you guys he was going to be arrested". ? you be walking into Birdman threads like "I knew he wasn't gunna pay people till he got respekt!".

leaving-now.gif
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Album is hot. Plus, I'm always a sucker for concept albums.
  • GetoBoy
    FishNChips wrote: »
    People forget that 1. Bey has writers that writer/help her write songs. and 2. songs don't have to be truthful or have really happened (word to rick ross)

remember when Usher said he didn't really cheat on his girl like he said in confessions and that it was actually JD who told him to put his (JD's) experience in the song?

Yea ppl acting like she wasn't married or damn near married when she made single ladies
  • TheGOAT
    Its on Itunes.

My girl just bought it for 17.99
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Its on Itunes.

So much for a Tidal exclusive lol.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its on Itunes.

That ? free on the internet, what a bird.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    @Sion ima let him live till that news of how many subs Beyonce done brought then once we see it's way more then a couple extra thousand we can get to work lmaooooo

Not if that ? is on i tunes now. The Beyhive will play it on tidal no doubt. But not that the album within a few days is already on i tunes that reduces the amount of people that will pay 9.99 for a tidal subscription just for jay. Hova shouldn't have cheated maybe then she would have made it a tidal exclusive lmao.
  • GetoBoy
    edited April 2016
    Its on Itunes.

Its on Itunes.

The album is on iTunes and Amazon to buy (gotta still make money) but you can't stream it nowhere else (Apple music, Spotify, Google play etc) besides Tidal.... It's basically a win win for them becuz either you buy it for damn near $20 and they get paid or you stream it through Tidal which they own
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nizzle and geto boy stay in a tidal beef
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Don't play yourself, don't play yourself

tumblr_mdidqkGPOb1qcvaxho5_250.gif
  • GetoBoy
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    nizzle and geto boy stay in a tidal beef

Ima dead this ? once this bet is over and I drop this L off to this ? .... Law #47 of the 48 laws of power
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Monizzle you stupid ass ? , you realise you're the ONLY one in any thread about Tidal who always has something coonish or hateful to say. Literally the only one SMMFH, just ? you need Christ SMMFH.

You the only one resorting to all caps crying like a ? in this thread lmao. and the post you just made shows how simple minded your points are outchea haha. Poor sion.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Its on Itunes.

Its on Itunes.

The album is on iTunes and Amazon to buy (gotta still make money) but you can't stream it nowhere else (Apple music, Spotify, Google play etc) besides Tidal.... It's basically a win win for them becuz either you buy it for damn near $20 and they get paid or you stream it through Tidal which they own

We not talking about a beyonce win win we are talking about how releasing it everywhere else refutes your whole high horse point you been making for months about a tidal exclusive beyonce album.

"Wait till Beyonce releases a rumored tidal exclusive album soon!" - Geto Boy for the last 3 months

You act like you get commissions from Jay or Kanye and Beyonce lmao.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Its on Itunes.

Its on Itunes.

We not talking about a beyonce win win we are talking about how releasing it everywhere else refutes your whole high horse point you been making for months about a tidal exclusive beyonce album.

"Wait till Beyonce releases a rumored tidal exclusive album soon!" - Geto Boy for the last 3 months

You act like you get commissions from Apple, Spotify, Google Play and Pandora personally.

ironic!!!!

tumblr_mi1drvID1E1ruzeslo1_500.gif
  • IceBergTaylor
    incoming

"icebergtaylorswift"

"iceberggaylor"

"iceburgerketchup"

And any other corny insults
  • TheGOAT
    Its on Itunes.

That ? free on the internet, what a bird.
    giphy-facebook_s.jpg
  • GetoBoy
    Its on Itunes.

Its on Itunes.

You act like you get commissions from Apple, Spotify, Google Play and Pandora personally.

ironic!!!!

tumblr_mi1drvID1E1ruzeslo1_500.gif

Beat me too it lol
  • GetoBoy
    Its on Itunes.

Its on Itunes.

Just fall back lil ? and get ready to hand me yo avi and name on a plate after them numbers come in.....I know you at the house every night praying for some Tidal bad news to save face lol