Beyonce just released new album on Tidal "Lemonade"

13»

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    this what kanye should had did. release it on tidal first get the subs then still sold it. but hey i guess is loyalty to his friend is more important to him then money
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Its on Itunes.

My girl just bought it for 17.99
    Its on Itunes.

So much for a Tidal exclusive lol.

The album is on iTunes and Amazon to buy (gotta still make money) but you can't stream it nowhere else (Apple music, Spotify, Google play etc) besides Tidal.... It's basically a win win for them becuz either you buy it for damn near $20 and they get paid or you stream it through Tidal which they own

We not talking about a beyonce win win we are talking about how releasing it everywhere else refutes your whole high horse point you been making for months about a tidal exclusive beyonce album.

"Wait till Beyonce releases a rumored tidal exclusive album soon!" - Geto Boy for the last 3 months

You act like you get commissions from Jay or Kanye and Beyonce lmao.

You act like you get commissions from Apple, Spotify, Google Play and Pandora personally.

ironic!!!!

tumblr_mi1drvID1E1ruzeslo1_500.gif

Not really since i refused to sign up for a paid subscription of any service until last month. It sounds like you are still bitter from previous threads tho lol.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    this what kanye should had did. release it on tidal first get the subs then still sold it. but hey i guess is loyalty to his friend is more important to him then money

I was thinking the same thing... Ye should have done it just like Bey... Make it so you can buy it from iTunes and Amazon but keep it a Tidal streaming exclusive to get the subs up
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its on Itunes.

Its on Itunes.

The album is on iTunes and Amazon to buy (gotta still make money) but you can't stream it nowhere else (Apple music, Spotify, Google play etc) besides Tidal.... It's basically a win win for them becuz either you buy it for damn near $20 and they get paid or you stream it through Tidal which they own

We not talking about a beyonce win win we are talking about how releasing it everywhere else refutes your whole high horse point you been making for months about a tidal exclusive beyonce album.

"Wait till Beyonce releases a rumored tidal exclusive album soon!" - Geto Boy for the last 3 months

You act like you get commissions from Apple, Spotify, Google Play and Pandora personally.

ironic!!!!

Not really since i refused to sign up for a paid subscription of any service until last month. It sounds like you are still bitter from previous threads tho lol.

What do I have to be bitter about? Please homie do not flatter yourself. I'm not like you geeks who get heated over an internet forum. You did nothing of any sort that left me bitter. Thats how big of a clown you are, you seek validation via forum squabbles.

If you're who you think you are you wouldnt be in every tidal thread that pops up. Put the word tidal in any subject line in any part of the IC and you will show up. You can't deny it and dont try to. Thats pathetic.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Its on Itunes.

They announced the day after it was released it was going on Itunes the next day.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its on Itunes.

Its on Itunes.

ironic!!!!

What do I have to be bitter about? Please homie do not flatter yourself. I'm not like you geeks who get heated over an internet forum. You did nothing of any sort that left me bitter. Thats how big of a clown you are, you seek validation via forum squabbles.

If you're who you think you are you wouldnt be in every tidal thread that pops up. Put the word tidal in any subject line in any part of the IC and you will show up. You can't deny it and dont try to. Thats pathetic.

Lol for someone who isn't bitter you sure are type allot about monizzle. And are reading thru thread to see my tendencies.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    This album really good
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    blackrain wrote: »
    za'kiss wrote: »
    Great album. Beyonce came with some bars on this album lol. Her rap game getting better. She put Jigga on blast.

It's most likely about her dad, especially given the fact that Jay Z is actually in the videos and as private as they've been about their relationship why would anyone expect them to be this open all of a sudden about cheating?

She was sending direct shots at jay tho lol. Although i don't think she was putting jay on blast like it actually happened, it was probly just "inspired" lyrics.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    She just became the first artist to have their first 6 albums go #1
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

DMX almost had it, was only 100 copies short on his 6th one...

Good ? for her
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Damn, never knew that ^^^^

Just read all 12 songs on Lemonade are in the hot 100 , Queen B cant be stopped.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

DMX almost had it, was only 100 copies short on his 6th one...

Good ? for her
    I remember that. I was ? . I think he was #1 then they recounted and had him short. Was to Slipknot or some ? too.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need a link for the film
  • white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Grown men arguing over beyonces music, all yall need a vasectemy so your ? ass genes wont pass on
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This getting released on Apple Music or nah?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    This getting released on Apple Music or nah?

You can download it on Apple. Tidal is the only place you can stream it.