Best Career on This List in their Respective Sport with No Rings (Griffey vs Moss vs AI vs Vick)

Options
2»

Comments

• Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moss
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Moss changed defense forever. He had an impact that changed the course of football. ? like that is legendary. Unstoppable. Haven't been seen again and he Hold records

KG is a monster with great ability. Injuries slowed him down over and over again. How you keep getting hurt playing baseball is crazy to me though.

Baseball is rigorous ? . Let me see you go out there for 155 games ten years straight.

The reason baseball seasons have so many games and even more than 1 game per day sometimes is because it is NOT rigorous. No sport has more downtime during a game than baseball
  • SlimRemy
    SlimRemy Members Posts: 149 ✭✭
    Options
    This undercover Vick hate-post is atrocious.
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griffey
    Griffrey had the purest swing I've ever seen. AI is the Tupac of basketball. ? love him for other, non-profession related ? more than they love his actual skill set.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griffrey had the purest swing I've ever seen. AI is the Tupac of basketball. ? love him for other, non-profession related ? more than they love his actual skill set.

Horrible metaphor, that ain't even y folk like tupac
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griffey

? , if you love Pac, you needed a father figure. Period. Directionless ass ? .
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griffey
    Ken with Moss a close second
  • spit_fiya
    spit_fiya Members Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moss
    Moss....because he made it look so easy
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vick doesn't belong with the other 3

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griffey
    SlimRemy wrote: »
    This undercover Vick hate-post is atrocious.

Dog I'm a Vick fan. Nobody hoped he would reclaim some of his greatness more than me, but that ? is nowhere near anyone else on that list.

And what's crazy is Griffey was as great as he was even being plagued by injury practically his whole career. Just imagine what his career would have looked like if he hadn't been injured so much.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? , if you love Pac, you needed a father figure. Period. Directionless ass ? .

idk what that has to do with what i said but either way

? yoself.
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griffey
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Moss changed defense forever. He had an impact that changed the course of football. ? like that is legendary. Unstoppable. Haven't been seen again and he Hold records

KG is a monster with great ability. Injuries slowed him down over and over again. How you keep getting hurt playing baseball is crazy to me though.

Baseball is rigorous ? . Let me see you go out there for 155 games ten years straight.

The reason baseball seasons have so many games and even more than 1 game per day sometimes is because it is NOT rigorous. No sport has more downtime during a game than baseball

Clearly has no understanding of Baseball and its toll on the human body...
  • the_focused_one
    the_focused_one Members Posts: 560 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griffey
    Griffey should be winning with 90% of the vote at least... SMH...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A.I.
    AI won League MVP and made it to the finals
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Griffey
    Without looking at stats ima say Griffey with Moss a very close 2nd. When I was a kid he was always compared to Bonds but IMO he was more talented. He could hit the ball 500 ft and rob home runs, and steal bases and hit for average.

Hard to compare across sports but I'd say he was more of a "complete" player than Moss and just as dominant. But Moss as a rookie really was like nothing that's ever been seen before.

AI was great but I wouldn't put him near the level of the other two. Vick is just lol on this list
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AI is an all time great not just great

One of the best players to ever play

I'm bout damn tired of the Iverson disrespect lol
  • mrtdb
    mrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A.I.
    I was biased as I don't watch baseball...and was a major Iverson fan. I wish he could have got a ring...he deserved it
  • moneycrooksent.
    moneycrooksent. Members Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Options
    A.I.
    Allen Iverson arguably one of Top 5 Shooting/Scoring guards in NBA history!!! Put crazy numbers on the board and brought a team of scrubs to the Finals.