Dude's Girl Suspected That He Was ? the Dog, She Set Up "Cheateresque," Surveillance

Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Man Who Had Sex with Maltese Was Caught When Dog Started Hiding, Causing Suspicious Girlfriend to Set Up Hidden Camera

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-sex-dog-caught-started-hiding-article-1.2602878

BY ANDY MAI, THOMAS TRACY NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Friday, April 15, 2016

dog16n-1-web.jpg
Jesus Gutierrez, 39, “needs help,” his ex-girlfriend said.

The Lower East Side woman who caught her boyfriend on tape having sex with her dog first became suspicious something was going on after the dog started hiding out, she told the Daily News Friday.

“The dog was hiding in the house,” said the 43-year-old owner, who declined to give her name, of the 20-pound Maltese named Princess. “She never hides. I had a feeling there was something going on in my house.”

And so she set up a camera in the bedroom to record what was happening when she was away.

To her horror she discovered her 39-year-old live-in boyfriend Jesus Gutierrez, naked from the waist down, forcing Princess to have sex with him.

“It’s sick,” she said. “I confronted him.”

She also called the cops.

Gutierrez was arrested Wednesday for criminal mischief, sexual misconduct and torturing an animal.

He admitted to sexually abusing the dog “for his own sexual enjoyment,” according to court papers.

He was released without bail following his arraignment Thursday.

Princess has “some bruises” but is expected to recover, her owner said.

“(The veterinarians) told me she’s fine ... she’s a good girl,” she said.

Yet what she saw on the video will stay with her for some time.

“I can’t even sleep,” she said. “I didn’t want to see the full video — I saw little bits.”

She has kicked Gutierrez out of their home but said she has some compassion for him.

“To be honest, he’s not a bad guy,” she said. “He’s probably been doing this a long time, since he was little.”

“He needs help,” she said.

What Rex what's to know is, what made ole girl suspect that he was ? the dog? Did Princess have dried nut in her her or a gape in her doggy ? ?

Comments