Cop Arrested after Beating Up Handcuffed Female in Custody

Trillaaaaaa
Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    What a ? . Hope he is prosecuted severely.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But.. But.. More diversity will help make policing better...
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can tell t that ? was a punk in school. To put on a restrained woman is a hoe move. ? came with them body blows tho
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to justify his excessive force at all, but why the ? you gonna try to donkey kick an officer while you at his mercy with handcuffs on your wrists?

That ? steady saying she didn't do nothing but the moment they got her up she kicking and continuing to kick in the second video.

That's the ? that gives people reason to defend cops.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But.. But.. More diversity will help make policing better...

It will help us if we could police our own neighborhoods.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kat wrote: »
    Not to justify his excessive force at all, but why the ? you gonna try to donkey kick an officer while you at his mercy with handcuffs on your wrists?

That ? steady saying she didn't do nothing but the moment they got her up she kicking and continuing to kick in the second video.

Yo yo yo take this ? in right quick.
    ? YOURSELF!!
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    edited April 2016

You should sit this out
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

The shoulder shake and accompanying momentary whiplash has been a long standing effective tactic in gettin a woman to calm down. And even if that don't work, i've never hit a woman in my life, and i've never had to get get one together.

Police in modern America are typically living out the stanford prison experiment where they basically doin dumb ? because they feel like they can. You don't have to beat no woman up at all to get her to chill out. And like I said, if she don't, you can still control the situation in the midst of her wildin out.

Ain't no defendin cuzz. He ? .
  • Kat
    I should do what the ? I want.

I can watch the video and see he was in the wrong, but I can watch the same video and see she was ? up too.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can watch the video and see he was in the wrong, but I can watch the same video and see she was ? up too.

Birdbrain ? always want it one way. Smmfh.

That's how you felt when tar tar used to light that ass up @Kat or nah??
  • GodNThaBuild'n

You seem like you lose a lot of arguments
  • Kat
    I didn't realize having an opinion was arguing. You don't have to agree with me.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Oh damn that was a rookie cop too.