White ppl comparing BLM to KKK...

Options
farris2k1
farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know its old and most that say it are just ? stupid, but tell me..someone give me a legit reason as to how you could compare the two?? Seriously??? I mean has anyone ever had a serious debate with a white person over this?? I just wanna know how anyone with any kind of sense could compare the two

Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Because white fear is over the top insane.

Perceived threat of black empowerment = "? the darkies are gonna take over, rob me, ? my wife and daughter, ransack the house, take me out back and hang me for my son to see, so I gotta protect myself and my family at all costs because it's going to happen based on the strawman ? doomsday scenario I just conjured up. As a matter of fact it's happening RIGHT NOW an outright genocide is occurring it's the end of the world as we know it my white Jesus personally told me to take the wheel back so it's time to go on the offensive RIGHT NOW it's my responsibility as an American patriot."

BLM ain't hoisting people up in trees and burning crosses but in some non-blacks (conveyed) thoughts they may as well be.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Irrational fear and white people always thinking that black people will want a ? vengeance for what their ancestors and other european people have done to us. So any organization looks like a lynch mob to white people and against white people. The only reason they think like this if anyone has done European descent people like what they have done to us, they would pay them back 3 or 4 folds back and commit genocide. But we ain't like them at all in that aspect of our culture, we rather assimilate, get our own, make our own communities, fix ourselves, destroy ourselves and etc not actually get vengeance.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only idiots will agree.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    honestly, we live in an era where everyone has to make the most extreme, ridiculous comparisons, and this is just one more example of that ?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black Lives Matter is not even an armed group, I don't know why some White people make this stupid comparison. Fox News is bad for the brain long term, for real. There's a ? sheriff from Milwaukee who has been making this stupid comparison too.
  • janklow
    Options
    Black Lives Matter is not even an armed group, I don't know why some White people make this stupid comparison.
    "honestly, we live in an era where everyone has to make the most extreme, ridiculous comparisons, and this is just one more example of that ? "
    There's a ? sheriff from Milwaukee who has been making this stupid comparison too.
    he's very pro-gun, he can do no wrong
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crackers gon ? .

Racist have no compass so dont expect to hear something rational
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Black Lives Matter is not even an armed group, I don't know why some White people make this stupid comparison.
    "honestly, we live in an era where everyone has to make the most extreme, ridiculous comparisons, and this is just one more example of that ? "
    There's a ? sheriff from Milwaukee who has been making this stupid comparison too.
    he's very pro-gun, he can do no wrong

I'm as pro-gun as the next guy, but that sheriff is just plain ridiculous. He acts as if Black people should just shut up and accept unarmed, innocent Blacks being killed or mistreated by police as just an everyday part of life. The world is bigger then your precious little guns, he's a bad messenger for gun rights to be honest. He ? without shame, I refuse to respect a man like that.
  • janklow
    Options
    I'm as pro-gun as the next guy-
    debatable
    The world is bigger then your precious little guns
    case in point as i AM the next guy

• kingblaze84
    edited April 2016
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    I'm as pro-gun as the next guy-
    debatable
    The world is bigger then your precious little guns
    case in point as i AM the next guy

Then go and make a petition for Sheriff Clarke to run for president in 2020. With Kanye running for president then, it couldn't be any worse. Scratch that.....I'll take Kanye over Sheriff Clarke.
  • janklow
    Options
    Then go and make a petition for Sheriff Clarke to run for president in 2020.
    he probably needs an intermediate office first

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What ? said that?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so they finally admit the kkk was wrong, bad and for only white supremcy....

crazy the things people admit without knowing they admitted it and how it benefitted them.