Thai Savages Beat The Brakes Off British Tourist Family

7figz
7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
I can't follow this video completely but I count at least 2 people who got ? up.
BANGKOK -- A British couple and their son were savagely attacked during a family vacation in Thailand in the latest blow to the country's image as a welcoming tourist paradise. Police said Thursday they have arrested the four suspected attackers... Article

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjyArvoCCFI

Comments

• CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so whos side are we on?
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn....I plan on going to Bangkok in July.....there is more to it believe me....the Brits were probably the aggressors, trust me
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old folks were 65 and 68. Etherous. I don't think they were the aggressors as one of the suspects has apologised and said he did it because he was ? .
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wouldn't put me off going to Thailand. People get ? up everyday in every country.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    At :19 The male leader of the british group pushes one of the natives out of the way as they're walking through a crowded walkway. Probably extended that arm a little more than he needed to, and the native over reacted

Lol @ the at :22 Whole thing may have been avoided if his old ass didn't have the absolute WOAT balance.

You could tell this is low key common by homie preemptively shuttin down shop at :25

The british dude's wife :22 was immediately went to her husbands defense by walkin up in the thai dude face and talkin wild to him, which was warranted. Her mans shoulda put her ass back in pocket though she out there lookin and soundin like an outta towner and actin like she run ? there. Them lil ? was waitin to put on a show. At some point old dude gotta step in, check the ? , and keep it movin, but who's to say, I don't think I woulda took that light either.

At :51 her anger finally culminated with slappin one of the natives and it was on. You could feel the tension and build up from the slap, at which point her peoples shoulda got her up outta there. If we could feel it in the air from a video, they had to know it was bout to be bad for em.

At 1:13 The other british male with the hawaiin sophie shirt on sneaks behind the conflict and tries to steal on one of the natives, then backs out and thinks nobody sees him.

At 1:16 the lady who was the aggressor gets the white privilege socked out of her and she suddenly realizes she's not in kansas anymore. You can tell by the way she reacts. At the exact same time, the patriarch of the british group throws quite possibly the worst person in the entire video in a weak choke and makes the mistake of letting him go then losing him in the crowd.

At 1:22 old boy closes up shop again.

And remember hawaiin sophie who thought he was earnin street cred on the low...... At 1:27
    How's this for irony though. If i'm not mistaken, the exact same dude that was arguing with the guy that pushed the older british dude down....Was the one who put the most people down in his defense.....

It's basically saying. I will beat my brothers ass, but you better not touch him. For that. I ? with Thailand now.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was a pro wrestling style beatdown layout. All they would have to do is pose.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, though, who goes vacationing in Thailand?...

... Besides creepy white dudes looking for sex tours with under aged prostitutes?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing I will remember most about the video is all the people that came to help at the end of the video, you get cowardly ? all over the world not just in Thailand, That kick given to the women as she was sitting down was vicious and cowardly, the mistake they made was not just keeping it moving after the son was pushed over, alcohol (the devils drug) probably played a part too.
  • Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Valentinez A. Kaiser Members Posts: 9,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R0mp wrote: »
    Muay Thai aint nothing to ? with.

Quoted for emphasis
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

... Besides creepy white dudes looking for sex tours with under aged prostitutes?

*raises hand*
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »

*raises hand*

me too, nice place. alotta fucced up tourists tho
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    CracceR wrote: »
    so whos side are we on?

i'm just waiting in line, for my turn to start whipping craccker's asess..
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They remember this vacation or maybe not.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man he kicked the ? out that old lady Smh naps for everyone
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? aint funny or cool one of them thai ? would have got stabbed to death kicking my mom or pops like that
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hit that bih wit a zab Judah left hook