KOTD: Head ICE vs Arsonal from BlackOut 6...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

KOTD: Head ICE vs Arsonal from BlackOut 6... 8 votes

Arsonal/Mr. Disrespectful/The Newark Predator...
87%
gnsgifted5th Letterkj_da_midwest_mobstaDOPEdweebzNothingButTheTruthEmM HoLLa. 7 votes
Head Ice/Wolf/Head "I like my ? just as ratchet as my guns(you seen the pictures)" Iiiiicccccceeeee...
12%
BelovedAfeni 1 vote
Debatable...
0%

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Dope battle but I edge it to Arsonal 2-1
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Agree with the recap vid above: waaaaaaaaaaaay too much ? respect. ? was like watching two brothers fight.
  • gifted
    gifted Members Posts: 684 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope battle. Head ice was cooking but Canada was not the right venue for his street bars. Ars just edged the last two rounds with greater consistency and performance.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Head ice doesn't know he's an inside joke to the kotd crowd. That's why they love him.
    the battle was extra friendly in my opinion
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Head ice doesn't know he's an inside joke to the kotd crowd. That's why they love him.

What you mean? I don't watch that cracka league unless it's people that I give a damn about rapping.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

What you mean? I don't watch that cracka league unless it's people that I give a damn about rapping.

You don't think they love him just a little too much? I think they respect his gangster, and stage presence, but lyrically Head Ice is ? .

And THAT'S why they love him.
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Isn't that why any body would like him? Who likes head ice for his pen game?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

You don't think they love him just a little too much? I think they respect his gangster, and stage presence, but lyrically Head Ice is ? .

And THAT'S why they love him.

I don't think Head Ice is trash, he's average lyrically, great stage presence and performer though.