Thai Savages Beat The Brakes Off British Tourist Family

13»

Comments

• mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7figz wrote: »
    They gave that old ? the Pete Puma treatment.

339EEE6F00000578-3563122-image-a-7_1461852278841.jpg

hasim-rahman11-300x214.jpg

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messed up. Should have just took the initial L and kept it moving. I would have died out there tho after seeing my moms get punched and kicked. ? letting that slide on any part of the earth.

How you gonna let a ? K you after one hit quitting ya momma tho. Son didn't represent. 2016 ? still don't have hands. Smh. Woulda eviscerated Mr chans jaw.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol just noticed he caught em with the fake right and hard left lol. That's my move.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messed up. Should have just took the initial L and kept it moving. I would have died out there tho after seeing my moms get punched and kicked. ? letting that slide on any part of the earth.

How you gonna let a ? K you after one hit quitting ya momma tho. Son didn't represent. 2016 crackkkas still don't have hands. Smh. Woulda eviscerated Mr chans jaw.

Everywhere tha white man goes they think they can't be touched or feel like they the dominant race.... nope as you saw how they turned that old white ? into a bobblehead
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Copper wrote: »
    White dude started it when he pushed Thai dude out of his white privilege pathway

Thai dude was on some spinach though

Brits was probably over there tryna buy sex slaves though

White privilege doesn't protect you everywhere

Exactly so ? them crackas and props to them Thai people going Streets of Rage 2 on they ass. Shout out to Axel.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All jokes aside I just noticed they turned that ? into tha undertaker tho
    undertaker-sitting-up.jpg
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a guess the pops and son were pedophiles
    and the moms was an enabler

Yall white folk need to do better