What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Pastor Says He Took Pictures Of Heaven — But Lost Them When His Phone Was Stolen

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
Proof of Heaven was just one selfie away, says South African pastor Mostsoeneng Mboro, until thieves scuttled his plan to show it to the world by stealing his smartphone.

Originally, Mboro was offering to show people the pictures for a small fee of about $340, after currency conversion. This landed him in hot water with the law, so he decided he’d post them to Facebook for free. That was before meddling thieves at a car wash stole his phone — and his pictures of heaven, eNCA reports.

He was facing extortion charges for offering the photos for a price, before he claims his Galaxy S5 was stolen.

“The pictures were really there, I saw them. We suspect one of the boys washing the Prophet’s car took the phone. But they all denied taking it, even after we threatened them,” one of Mboro’s bodyguards told reporters. “All those who have deposited money will be refunded.”

The pastor claims he ascended to Heaven on Easter Sunday, according to Nehanda Radio.

Mboro’s claims resulted in humorous social media memes, with amused South Africans editing his face into the Garden of Eden or heavenly clouds.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/pastor-says-he-took-pictures-of-heaven-but-lost-them-when-his-phone-was-stolen/
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
marc123KingFreemanIdiopathic JokeratribecalledgabiWestie_LeftyThereal_bajonoBobOblahTonyDubbzInglewood_BBeezusdnyce215the dukesterBender RodriguezSplackavelliCashmoneyDuxYoung StefRubato GarciaSo ILLAlpha_Ambition Paprikatru_m.a.cnot_osirus_jenkinsDisciplined InSightnorthside7MrCrookedLetterAjackson17BrideofKillaSionThe Huetexasdaking88KamPushMe

Replies