What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Thai Savages Beat The Brakes Off British Tourist Family

13»

Replies

• KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messed up. Should have just took the initial L and kept it moving. I would have died out there tho after seeing my moms get punched and kicked. Fuck letting that slide on any part of the earth.

How you gonna let a nigga K you after one hit quitting ya momma tho. Son didn't represent. 2016 niggas still don't have hands. Smh. Woulda eviscerated Mr chans jaw.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
    yellowtapesportnot_osirus_jenkinsBcotton5
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol just noticed he caught em with the fake right and hard left lol. That's my move.
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Messed up. Should have just took the initial L and kept it moving. I would have died out there tho after seeing my moms get punched and kicked. Fuck letting that slide on any part of the earth.

How you gonna let a nigga K you after one hit quitting ya momma tho. Son didn't represent. 2016 crackkkas still don't have hands. Smh. Woulda eviscerated Mr chans jaw.

Everywhere tha white man goes they think they can't be touched or feel like they the dominant race.... nope as you saw how they turned that old white bitch into a bobblehead
    KingFreemanCoppernot_osirus_jenkins808HiLife808
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Copper wrote: »
    White dude started it when he pushed Thai dude out of his white privilege pathway

Thai dude was on some spinach though

Brits was probably over there tryna buy sex slaves though

White privilege doesn't protect you everywhere

Exactly so fuck them crackas and props to them Thai people going Streets of Rage 2 on they ass. Shout out to Axel.
    808HiLife808
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All jokes aside I just noticed they turned that bitch into tha undertaker tho
    undertaker-sitting-up.jpg
  • 5onblackhandside5onblackhandside With all due respect, I barely respect niggas. Nike sweat suit, I'm ready to check niggas!Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a guess the pops and son were pedophiles
    and the moms was an enabler

Yall white folk need to do better
13»