Where does Goldberg rank on your GOAT list?

13»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    The GOAT
    I never knee yall loved Vince McMahons nuts that much.

@BangEm_Bart is a real dude
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The GOAT

A lot of these ? hating on Goldberg are Reigns, Haitch and Cena fans. I think I've already proved my point already.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFOH

I know u hate wwe, but seeing as how u act like we hate cats like aj or other great technical wrestlers. Only to defend

Goldberg?

13aquz8u8423.jpg
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited April 2016
    The GOAT

I know u hate wwe, but seeing as how u act like we hate cats like aj or other great technical wrestlers. Only to defend

Goldberg?

13aquz8u8423.jpg

Lol, ? I don't hate WWE and AJ one of my favorite wrestlers besides Bray and KO in the E right now too. Just saying the same ? that hate Goldberg are the same ? that endorse Reigns, Cena, HHH, Jericho with the Boston Crab, Edge, Christian, Nash, Big Show, Hogan, Warrior and Kane. With that being said I like one wrestler but ? were rooting for Kane and Big Show back in the days or Hogan with the leg drop of death and now hate them lmao.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    GTFOH
    I wasn't even talking to you
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    GTFOH
    Jericho, Edge and Christian have at least 72 times the amount of classic matches Goldberg has btw
  • BangEm_Bart
    The GOAT
    Jericho, Edge and Christian have at least 72 times the amount of classic matches Goldberg has btw

All because Angle, The hardyz, Benoit, Dudleys, HBK, Taker etc...carried those matches and Hell na Goldberg has performed better matches with less known opponents with no botchamania videos on him posted on YouTube like the ones mentioned above but we'll agree to disagree.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFOH
    I liked Goldberg for the short run he had in the business but he was another "flash in the pan" like the Ultimate Warrior was. He had one hot ass run in WCW from '97-01 and left the company 2 months before it's doors closed. There is no doubt that Goldberg will be remembered for his "173-0" run and being the first "undefeated" champion in wrestling history. When he got to WWE his run was nothing but a shorten rehash of his run in WCW and 3 month reign as World Champion.

I refuse to put him anywhere in my Top 10 GOAT list because there were much better wrestlers that even had a bigger impact on the business than Goldberg did.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFOH

All because Angle, The hardyz, Benoit, Dudleys, HBK, Taker etc...carried those matches and Hell na Goldberg has performed better matches with less known opponents with no botchamania videos on him posted on YouTube like the ones mentioned above but we'll agree to disagree.

He usually did two moves or less per match during his hottest period.
  • BangEm_Bart
    The GOAT
    Lmao, yea you don't watch his matches, just stop it. His moveset was similar to Tazz, Benoit, Angle, Lesnar, Steiner. He had different variations of bodyslams and military press slams from every attack. Y'all ? need to stop lying. Gtfoh.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFOH
    Oh so one military press slam and he's Taz? Lol ? stop. I will give you credit because that is at least one other move he used regularly. At most Goldberg used little scissor roll which he occasionally botched and I think a neckbreaker.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    GTFOH
    Rofl at different variations of body slams
  • BangEm_Bart
    The GOAT
    I swear I wanna spear the ? outta y'all and give y'all mommas jackhammer for those ? ? fallacies. Post a botched video of Goldberg and I'll do 1 on edge, Jerichos Boston Crab, John Cena, Roman Reigns or Triple K.
  • BangEm_Bart
    The GOAT
    jono wrote: »
    Oh so one military press slam and he's Taz? Lol ? stop. I will give you credit because that is at least one other move he used regularly. At most Goldberg used little scissor roll which he occasionally botched and I think a neckbreaker.

Also lets not act like most of Austin or Rocks moves are slaps and punches or headlocks followed by a spinebuster, Lou press knuckle then finisher.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    GTFOH
    A Goldberg botch cost a legend his career b
  • BangEm_Bart
    The GOAT
    A kick to the face is a botch now???

? please.

You know how many greats injured other wrestlers in the industry?

Owen Hart

• Peezy_Jenkins
    GTFOH
    U kno how many greats have many more botches and are still many more times better in ring than Goldberg?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    willhustle wrote: »
    I liked Goldberg for the short run he had in the business but he was another "flash in the pan" like the Ultimate Warrior was. He had one hot ass run in WCW from '97-01 and left the company 2 months before it's doors closed. There is no doubt that Goldberg will be remembered for his "173-0" run and being the first "undefeated" champion in wrestling history. When he got to WWE his run was nothing but a shorten rehash of his run in WCW and 3 month reign as World Champion.

I refuse to put him anywhere in my Top 10 GOAT list because there were much better wrestlers that even had a bigger impact on the business than Goldberg did.

that's as good a comparison as it gets, that would be a good poll but I think the Goldberg hate runs a little deep here and now that Warrior is dead it won't be close