Afrika Bambaataa Child ? ?

14567810»

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't make it any better that all the people speaking out (victims and non victims) all said they joined when they were young teenagers.

Come on man.....
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bambaatta said bootyholes should unite
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    I hope this get rid of that wack ass zulu beats on sirius fm on friday nights
    I tried not to laugh at this but lol! Man that ? is super lame bro! The best one I ever heard was the Phife Tribute.
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not into gossip like that but this is crazy. I know a lot of people that are members of the Zulu Nation. Some of y'all favorite rappers are members. I use to visit the zulu nation website before they re-vamped it. It had a lot of info on African culture, African History, conspiracies, freemasonry, NOI, 5% percenters stuff, Nuwaubian, e.t.c. Bambaataa is a strong supporter in Malachi York theories and philosophies as well. He even supported York during similar allegations of molestations. I remember him saying about York on how the powers that be were setting him up. Fast forward and he's in the same situation. crazy yo.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Africa Bambottoms
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have absolutely no tolerance for child molesters and pedophiles.

This is what should be done;

First count. Castrate him

Second count. Sew his ? shut

Third count. Scalp him

Fourth count. Cut his weak hand off

Fifth count. Cut his foot off (doesn't matter which one)

Sixth count. Cut his other foot off

Seventh count. Cut his strong hand off

Eighth count. Exterminate him.

Don't waste time with incarceration, they'd just ? him in jail and he'd probably like it.

I don't care if he's the founder of the Zulu Nation, if he was molesting kids he's a ? .
  • BedStuy
    edited April 2016
    Does anybody have the audio interview he did with Ed Lover? I was just listening to it but thought somehow it was uploaded on youtube. i find it odd there's numerous videos all over youtube about these accusations but not one video with bam speaking to ed lover and monie love defending himself. you can only listen to it on ed lover's website
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cybertr0n wrote: »
    Does anybody have the audio interview he did with Ed Lover? I was just listening to it but thought somehow it was uploaded on youtube. i find it odd there's numerous videos all over youtube about these accusations but not one video with bam speaking to ed lover and monie love defending himself. you can only listen to it on ed lover's website

My tin foil hat is getting upgraded
  • BedStuy

My tin foil hat is getting upgraded

shrug.gif.1e0e0fea3b4decd04814e736ef306094.gif
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator

Maybe ppl dnt feel the need to help spread the message of a lying ? . That's all I got.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not into gossip like that but this is crazy. I know a lot of people that are members of the Zulu Nation. Some of y'all favorite rappers are members. I use to visit the zulu nation website before they re-vamped it. It had a lot of info on African culture, African History, conspiracies, freemasonry, NOI, 5% percenters stuff, Nuwaubian, e.t.c. Bambaataa is a strong supporter in Malachi York theories and philosophies as well. He even supported York during similar allegations of molestations. I remember him saying about York on how the powers that be were setting him up. Fast forward and he's in the same situation. crazy yo.

I know people who were down with York who said that ? was really doing some wild ? . There's this one dude that swear he's a minister and be preaching some wild ? i stay debunking, but everybody eats it up. I can tell his mind ? up from that experience with York. These dudes got the gift of gab but be narcissist freaks on the low no better than Jim Jones.
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016

That situation with York was REALLY a FBI cointelpro setup..There was a corrupt sheriff named sheriff seals in eatinton ga that kidnapped some kids off the land and forced them to falsely accuse York of molestation..Its all been documented

All so called victims recanted their statements,no DNA evidence was ever found,the court transcripts were illegally sealed,and York was tortured into accepting a guilty plea...

Sadly,This ? with bambaataa seems like it may have some merit smh...

Aint no telling what really goes down behind the scenes...This world is strange
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    its ? up. planet rock was a part of my childhood(pause) how could this be. how could he say "go ladies" and not mean it?

You paused talking about childhood? Y'all take that pause ? way too serious
  • BedStuy
    edited April 2016
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

I know people who were down with York who said that ? was really doing some wild ? . There's this one dude that swear he's a minister and be preaching some wild ? i stay debunking, but everybody eats it up. I can tell his mind ? up from that experience with York. These dudes got the gift of gab but be narcissist freaks on the low no better than Jim Jones.

We in the same area and there's people that still think he's innocent. They even got websites dedicated breaking it down.
    Stew wrote: »

Maybe ppl dnt feel the need to help spread the message of a lying ? . That's all I got.
    No one knows for sure who telling the truth and who telling lies but don't you want to hear all sides including Bambaataa's?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »

We in the same area and there's people that still think he's innocent. They even got websites dedicated breaking it down.
    Stew wrote: »

No one knows for sure who telling the truth and who telling lies but don't you want to hear all sides including Bambaataa's?

Yea no doubt, I heard bits and pieces of it yesterday, he denied everything. I really didn't expect anything diff, nobody is gonna admit to being a ? .
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    its ? up. planet rock was a part of my childhood(pause) how could this be. how could he say "go ladies" and not mean it?

You paused talking about childhood? Y'all take that pause ? way too serious

I guess the joke flew over your head.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decepticons lost
  • BedStuy
    star is a mother ? .
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0818UCo-4OY

Afrika Bambaataa 'Molested' Me: Ronald Savage

Yoooo, this is some highly disturbing ? . Thinking about Bam when you your trying to ? is not the business. Personally, I'd be in the pen because I would have killed Bam a long time ago.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude on youtube said Bambatta is the original Supa Head.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Afrika Bamdusky
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Bambaattaa Gacy
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    BlackSpades gang lost your leader likes manboy ? .