KRS 1s response to the Afrika Bambaataa ...Allegations what do you think ?

Options
13»

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Smh @ comparing "hood ? " with warrants to pedophiles.

I listened to the entire Podcast yesterday.. And he has he stance of right is right and wrong is wrong.. To him you can't pick and choose.. If you from the hood you know cats that got murders and ? like that.. That you still are cool with.. And you'll also know people who might prey on young people.. To KRS both are wrong you can't be cool with one and not cool with the other.. Not really a comparison.. Pretty black and white..

I disagree. most ? who have murders, are not murdering innocent children or ppl ... most of them if not all, are murdering ? and ? who are involved in the under world/ street ? ..,.

Pedophiles are molesting and are taking advantage of innocent children...not the same thing.
    It Sound like KRS is a ? his damn self.
    I always knew something was up with his flow.... kane, rakim, ll, d.o.c, ice cube>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    are you trying to tell me you could tell he was a ? from his flow?
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KRS has lost his damn mind...wtf is going on with this ? ?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smp4life wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    MFs seem to like misunderstanding people. I listened to the interview and thought it was reasonable.

KRS pretty much said Bambataa's alleged sex life wasn't hip-hop related and therefore he doesn't give a ? . That was my takeaway. Who said he has to agree with the lynch mob ? Also where's the actual evidence ?

I understand what KRS said, I just don't agree with it. Maybe you and KRS have compartmentalized brains and don't mind doing business with child molesters but not me. I'm a big KRS one fan but if it came out that he was molesting kids I'd throw all his records in the garbage and never listen again. I used to like SPM and he gets no spins from me no more.

What about R-Kelly?
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jabu_Rule wrote: »
    smp4life wrote: »
    d.green wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    MFs seem to like misunderstanding people. I listened to the interview and thought it was reasonable.

KRS pretty much said Bambataa's alleged sex life wasn't hip-hop related and therefore he doesn't give a ? . That was my takeaway. Who said he has to agree with the lynch mob ? Also where's the actual evidence ?

I understand what KRS said, I just don't agree with it. Maybe you and KRS have compartmentalized brains and don't mind doing business with child molesters but not me. I'm a big KRS one fan but if it came out that he was molesting kids I'd throw all his records in the garbage and never listen again. I used to like SPM and he gets no spins from me no more.

What about R-Kelly?

And ? R-Kelly too. Dude is a piece of garbage. And ? Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis while we're at it.
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebodies daddy should have been taken a baseball bat to R Kelly vocal cords.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There is no evidence so why are you guys condemning bam???
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Many have already crowned him the original Supa Head.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

Did u miss this?
    1CK1S wrote: »

Bambattyman is a straight ? swallower Chester child molester....No mann