Battleborn

Options
dallas' 4 eva
dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone play or interested in this? Made by the same people who made Borderlands.

Comments

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got it for PS4. If you like the borderlands formula you'll enjoy it, it feels like an arcade version of the game virtually
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    @Trollio you down to play this?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never heard of it.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I played the co op mode in the beta that mode reminded me of destiny strikes, I didnt like the feel of that mode or the characters, should have tried multiplayer. But yall ? should check out that Overwatch before yall cop they look similar but from what ive seen Overwatch looks way more fun in a arcadey multiplayer way. #BL3
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I played the co op mode in the beta that mode reminded me of destiny strikes, I didnt like the feel of that mode or the characters, should have tried multiplayer. But yall ? should check out that Overwatch before yall cop they look similar but from what ive seen Overwatch looks way more fun in a arcadey multiplayer way. #BL3

From what I'm hearing this game and Overwatch are nothing alike.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

From what I'm hearing this game and Overwatch are nothing alike.

The multiplayers are comparable like most online multiplayers, although Battleborn offers a twist from the norm.

@ 1:30 he talks about how the games are similar and why you can compare them.

https://youtu.be/ceXk-PsrOnI