• alex_the_lion
    alex_the_lion Members Posts: 52 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ball Earth is life
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    If the earth is round, why doesn't the water just fall off?
    yPqJgdj.png

Gravity

This thread erks the nerd I had in me before I discovered BET.

@Turfaholic

I'll ignore the condescending tone of your post, if you heed the gravity in mine...

Now answer me this... If the earth is round, how come we can keep our balance so easy when we walk?

Human equilibrium.

Some ? to do with the inside of your ears.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People realize we're smaller than a speck compared to the earth right?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    If the earth is round, why doesn't the water just fall off?
    yPqJgdj.png

Gravity

This thread erks the nerd I had in me before I discovered BET.

@Turfaholic

I'll ignore the condescending tone of your post, if you heed the gravity in mine...

Now answer me this... If the earth is round, how come we can keep our balance so easy when we walk?

This sounds like a question someone asks when they're high af.

I'm going to just say that all you flat-earthers are serious potheads.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    This is why you ? need to be in your children's life
  • rebootx1
    rebootx1 Members Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do u explain being able to see 100 miles down the surface if the earth is round, also check the flight patterns you can't go from south America to Australia, with out connecting flights, but if the earth is flat how do u explain space and other planets when u look through a telescope, people let's talk about facts that u can observe yourself, becuz if u counting on someone else to tell u the truth u in trouble.
  • Westie
    Options
    rebootx1 wrote: »
    How do u explain being able to see 100 miles down the surface if the earth is round, also check the flight patterns you can't go from south America to Australia, with out connecting flights, but if the earth is flat how do u explain space and other planets when u look through a telescope, people let's talk about facts that u can observe yourself, becuz if u counting on someone else to tell u the truth u in trouble.

Huh? When you look through a telescope other planets look ROUND.

Facts you can observe yourself... k. Become an astronaut and then you'll have a valid opinion when you go into space, since you are not understanding how small you are on earth and 100 miles is microscopic compared to the entire world.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BALL EARTH
    This video explains it well.
    https://youtu.be/VNqNnUJVcVs
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is REALLY happening. Smh.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I know this is long but check it out u don't have to look at it all in 1 sitting u can break it up

Largest Video Compilation With Flat Earth Referen…: http://youtu.be/EzYThRs5hbQ
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Dude no one is watching that because the concept of a cone earth is ridiculous. The argument ends there, cone earth = really dumb
  • rebootx1
    Options
    I never said cone earth I said flat but, ur argument is based on becuz it's really dumb, can u please state facts of why it's really dumb
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait @Westie you know this is a troll thread right?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Then you haven't listened to how they describe 'flat earth'. Cone earth is still flat earth, just more appropriately pictured with cone earth. It goes up and down to account for nigh time and day time and tilts to account for extra/less sunlight during those up down phases. I just watched a slew of these videos last week.
  • Westie
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

Probably, but some of these ? really believe the earth is flat. I can't respond?

• iron man1
    Options
    Westie wrote: »

Probably, but some of these ? really believe the earth is flat. I can't respond?

You're your own person just saying this topic comes up every now and then people are just trolling nothing more nothing less lol.
  • Westie
    Options

You're your own person just saying this topic comes up every now and then people are just trolling nothing more nothing less lol.

Okay. I'm just responding I'm not researching it's not a big deal lol
  • iron man1
    Options

Okay. I'm just responding I'm not researching it's not a big deal lol

Lol didn't say anything of the sort was just curious if you were aware this is just one big troll thread.
  • rebootx1
    Options
    What is it about this topic that makes people so upset
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

That's a fuel issue you ?
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BALL EARTH
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This is REALLY happening. Smh.

AGAIN though
  • rebootx1
    Options
    It actually takes more fuel if the earth is round u can just go around it and come up on the other side watch the video I posted and see also search flight from south America to Australia you will see what I mean, people have u ever seen the earth for yourself as a whole ??
  • Mdizzle9000
    Mdizzle9000 Members, Writer Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FLAT EARTH
    everyone knew the earth was flat until them crackas like columbus started their conquest to spread lies
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    It actually takes more fuel if the earth is round u can just go around it and come up on the other side watch the video I posted and see also search flight from south America to Australia you will see what I mean, people have u ever seen the earth for yourself as a whole ??

That's a fuel issue you ?