• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? got that Kanye endorsement deal.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    ? got that Kanye endorsement deal.

Right. Mf got a Yeezy Season Dashiki on.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Westbrook my mans and all but he gotta stop shuckin and jivin

? like that is why I can't really watch the NBA anymore. I'm more of a fan of players than teams and I just can't take any of this era's players seriously. I've never liked Kobe, but these new ? damn sure made me respect him.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you gotta ask you already know the answer.
  • _Lefty

? like that is why I can't really watch the NBA anymore. I'm more of a fan of players than teams and I just can't take any of this era's players seriously. I've never liked Kobe, but these new ? damn sure made me respect him.

You can't take Russell Westbrook seriously bruh.......... He's the closest thing that we have to that real ? Era mentality wise. That ? don't give a ? about nothin.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • The Lonious Monk

You can't take Russell Westbrook seriously bruh.......... He's the closest thing that we have to that real ? Era mentality wise. That ? don't give a ? about nothin.

How can a ? not give a ? about nothing and also whine with his buddy Durant about how mean the media is to them? Nah, I can't take none of them ? seriously. Just because a ? acts like he doesn't care doesn't mean he's real. What kinda criterion for realness is that? lol
  • TheGOAT
    Russell Westbrook in postgame 2nite...

iqupty1s12fp.png

#BringBackTheDressCode

Hes wearing jeggins, a ripped dishcloth, & a tyrone biggums hat.

And some of yall respect this clown
  • The Lonious Monk

iqupty1s12fp.png

#BringBackTheDressCode

Hes wearing jeggins, a ripped dishcloth, & a tyrone biggums hat.

And some of yall respect this clown

But hey, he doesn't care so that makes him rocking homobum wear cool I guess.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited May 2016

What does how he dresses have to do with the quality of the game?

And have you ? seen what players wore in the 70s? Go look at some of the ? Clyde Frazier wore
  • TheGOAT
    blackrain wrote: »

And have you ? seen what players wore in the 70s? Go look at some of the ? Clyde Frazier wore

Walt Frazier still dress like a fool today

But it was flashy & tacky suits

Not leggins and ?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? could dress like Craig Sager with all his colorful ass suits and get more respeck
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Dennis Rodman started it. All you have to do is go to google images and type "Dennis Rodman in drag"

Dennis%20Rodman%20in%20drag.png
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    This thread is the reason I hope the warriors win

• The Lonious Monk

Where did I say the quality of the game is bad because ? dress like clowns. I said I'm a fan of players, and I can't take any of this era's players seriously. Part of the reason for that is due to how these ? dress and act. That's not all of the reason, but it is a contributing factor.
  • TheGOAT
    edited May 2016
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Dennis Rodman started it. All you have to do is go to google images and type "Dennis Rodman in drag"

Dennis%20Rodman%20in%20drag.png

Dont bring The Worm into this
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

Where did I say the quality of the game is bad because ? dress like clowns. I said I'm a fan of players, and I can't take any of this era's players seriously. Part of the reason for that is due to how these ? dress and act. That's not all of the reason, but it is a contributing factor.

You said this is part of why you can't watch the NBA anymore....what does this ? dressing like a fool got to do with the actual game?
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭

iqupty1s12fp.png

#BringBackTheDressCode

domestic abuse victim blouse

don't do that man
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    jus noticed with ripped leggings to match the flamingness

im all for young brothas pushing creative envelopes but ? plz smh

u gotta live around white money to pull that off....i couldn't imagine him making it from his porch to his car in that in any black non atlanta neighborhood
  • The Lonious Monk

You said this is part of why you can't watch the NBA anymore....what does this ? dressing like a fool got to do with the actual game?

For the third time, I like watching and following certain players. My reasons for those players comes down to play style and personality. If I don't like any of the players out there, I don't really have as much of a reason to watch the sport as much. Again that's not my only reason (Honestly, I find NBA games to be boring now outside of the playoffs) But it contributes to my indifference to the league nowadays.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is some fashionably ? ? b
  • _Lefty

How can a ? not give a ? about nothing and also whine with his buddy Durant about how mean the media is to them? Nah, I can't take none of them ? seriously. Just because a ? acts like he doesn't care doesn't mean he's real. What kinda criterion for realness is that? lol

I don't care about none of that. All I care about is him, and ? that's cut from his cloth(Jordan, Shaq, Kobe) gettin on the court and being the manifestation of Mike Tyson's eating children monologue. He is that, take his clothes and everything else away, his game says that. ? play 82 games and put in work, crazy work. He can come to that game literally in a clown suit and i'll respect what he does. It doesn't influecne my life, it has no bearing on me after the score goes final.

Hip hop is different because these dudes talk about real life situations that they've never been in, and I can't rock with that because these youngins follow behind that, and people die for their false valor everyday. But Russell Westbrook, regardless of what he wear is cold on that court and I love it.
  • The Lonious Monk

I don't care about none of that. All I care about is him, and ? that's cut from his cloth(Jordan, Shaq, Kobe) gettin on the court and being the manifestation of Mike Tyson's eating children monologue. He is that, take his clothes and everything else away, his game says that. ? play 82 games and put in work, crazy work. He can come to that game literally in a clown suit and i'll respect what he does. It doesn't influecne my life, it has no bearing on me after the score goes final.

Hip hop is different because these dudes talk about real life situations that they've never been in, and I can't rock with that because these youngins follow behind that, and people die for their false valor everyday. But Russell Westbrook, regardless of what he wear is cold on that court and I love it.

That's cool. I don't know if what you're saying is even true, but I can respect it. I freely admit the ? dressing and the cornball behavior like the dancing before the game have nothing to do with the game and his play. And I'm not saying dude isn't a great player. I still can't support these dudes. It is what it is. And again, it's not the major reason I don't watch the NBA, just part of the reason.
  • _Lefty

That's cool. I don't know if what you're saying is even true, but I can respect it. I freely admit the ? dressing and the cornball behavior like the dancing before the game have nothing to do with the game and his play. And I'm not saying dude isn't a great player. I still can't support these dudes. It is what it is. And again, it's not the major reason I don't watch the NBA, just part of the reason.

I'm watchin bruh, these ? active lol. Reshpek though.