What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"Gay or Fashion?"

124»

Replies

• The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Westbrook my mans and all but he gotta stop shuckin and jivin

Shit like that is why I can't really watch the NBA anymore. I'm more of a fan of players than teams and I just can't take any of this era's players seriously. I've never liked Kobe, but these new niggas damn sure made me respect him.

You can't take Russell Westbrook seriously bruh.......... He's the closest thing that we have to that real nigga Era mentality wise. That nigga don't give a fuck about nothin.

How can a nigga not give a fuck about nothing and also whine with his buddy Durant about how mean the media is to them? Nah, I can't take none of them niggas seriously. Just because a nigga acts like he doesn't care doesn't mean he's real. What kinda criterion for realness is that? lol

I don't care about none of that. All I care about is him, and niggas that's cut from his cloth(Jordan, Shaq, Kobe) gettin on the court and being the manifestation of Mike Tyson's eating children monologue. He is that, take his clothes and everything else away, his game says that. Niggas play 82 games and put in work, crazy work. He can come to that game literally in a clown suit and i'll respect what he does. It doesn't influecne my life, it has no bearing on me after the score goes final.

Hip hop is different because these dudes talk about real life situations that they've never been in, and I can't rock with that because these youngins follow behind that, and people die for their false valor everyday. But Russell Westbrook, regardless of what he wear is cold on that court and I love it.

That's cool. I don't know if what you're saying is even true, but I can respect it. I freely admit the shitty dressing and the cornball behavior like the dancing before the game have nothing to do with the game and his play. And I'm not saying dude isn't a great player. I still can't support these dudes. It is what it is. And again, it's not the major reason I don't watch the NBA, just part of the reason.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jetlifebih wrote: »
    Westbrook my mans and all but he gotta stop shuckin and jivin

Shit like that is why I can't really watch the NBA anymore. I'm more of a fan of players than teams and I just can't take any of this era's players seriously. I've never liked Kobe, but these new niggas damn sure made me respect him.

You can't take Russell Westbrook seriously bruh.......... He's the closest thing that we have to that real nigga Era mentality wise. That nigga don't give a fuck about nothin.

How can a nigga not give a fuck about nothing and also whine with his buddy Durant about how mean the media is to them? Nah, I can't take none of them niggas seriously. Just because a nigga acts like he doesn't care doesn't mean he's real. What kinda criterion for realness is that? lol

I don't care about none of that. All I care about is him, and niggas that's cut from his cloth(Jordan, Shaq, Kobe) gettin on the court and being the manifestation of Mike Tyson's eating children monologue. He is that, take his clothes and everything else away, his game says that. Niggas play 82 games and put in work, crazy work. He can come to that game literally in a clown suit and i'll respect what he does. It doesn't influecne my life, it has no bearing on me after the score goes final.

Hip hop is different because these dudes talk about real life situations that they've never been in, and I can't rock with that because these youngins follow behind that, and people die for their false valor everyday. But Russell Westbrook, regardless of what he wear is cold on that court and I love it.

That's cool. I don't know if what you're saying is even true, but I can respect it. I freely admit the shitty dressing and the cornball behavior like the dancing before the game have nothing to do with the game and his play. And I'm not saying dude isn't a great player. I still can't support these dudes. It is what it is. And again, it's not the major reason I don't watch the NBA, just part of the reason.

I'm watchin bruh, these niggas active lol. Reshpek though.
124»