Options
    I don't know if I'm amused or disgusted
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    ? kick people when they're down.

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can ? you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting ? in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?

Here's why; When you're opponent is laying on the ground there's a wrestling move he can do if he's being kicked. He can knock you unconscious from the ground and once you're unconscious he can ? you in the ass and you won't feel anything.

So the question remains, if somebody can knock you out from the ground, why would you kick him? Or stated another way, if you know there's a wrestling move that can be done from the floor that may or may not result in getting ? in the ass; why would you kick somebody when they're down?

And my goofy ass thread goes suuuuuuuuuper left. Thanks @5grand
    gns wrote: »

Blood what in thee ? i just read?
    And u the resident old ? of the reason too
    U had to be that uncle your lil nieces and nephews were warned not to be around without supervision

Laugh all you want but just don't kick anybody when they're down - you'll get ? .
    Ok when you kick you might get ? in the ass, in your hood
    What happens if you punch someone? You might suck ? ?

What others fighting rules you willing to expose about your ? ass childhood

Word is bond, I grew up around ? . They were the type of people that would knock you unconscious and ? you. Where I was from you had two choices;

1) To ? or get ?
    2) To castrate the person that ? you

I was the second type.

But yeah, I grew up around organized crime, that's how they would discipline you, by knocking you out and ? you. The only way to fight back was to castrate em - and sometimes that didn't work.
    13aea4010b93281cbb58721fdb90920de62e6ef86215fbdffa756ef70747838a.jpg
    ARE WE LIVE!!!!!!! ARE WE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Damobb2deep

The heat has officially been taken off of you.(if he hasn't been hacked)
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never heard of someone beeing anally ? after a fight exept in prison... thats some strange and suspect hood..
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Its all fun and games until you wake up a week later.
    ? been preparing not to get ? poked from birth and sounds like he still failed 5 grand has a chandelier made out of ? ugh

Bruh stop I just got through reading the reason thread and I still haven't recovered. I'm not ready to read any more hilarity/fuckery of this level yet. My sides hurt.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    He should interview him next lol
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? been preparing not to get ? poked from birth and sounds like he still failed 5 grand

Ahhhhhhhahahaha
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im going to Newton this summer!
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile ....5 grand continues his usual antics as if this never even happened
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

He drops his brand of sideways knowledge from time to time. Recently stated the legal definition of a ? in a thread, which had me almost in tears
  • lordstanley
    Options

He drops his brand of sideways knowledge from time to time. Recently stated the legal definition of a ? in a thread, which had me almost in tears

I mustve missed that
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

I mustve missed that
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Yeah let's not confuse being ? with being a ? .

? men are born a certain way and as long as they don't ? or molest little boys then I'm cool.

But a ? is somebody that knocks people out and ? them. I'm inclined to say that Afrika Bambaattaa is a ? because ? men don't molest little boys.

Is that a fact?

And is that what bambatta was doing?

Seriously. All jokes aside, where I'm from the legal definition of a person after he gets castrated is; ? .

I've been to court and heard the police and judges use the term "? ".

It means a person who knocks people out and rapes them.

Once you've been castrated you're officially a "? " because there's no other reason for getting castrated.

The greek word is "? ". You may be familiar with that term.
  • lordstanley
    Options
    Never ever in life have I heard that definition of ? . I guess u have to be at court when castration related crimes are being discussed to hear it
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Lol 5 Grand gets ? and goes ? off slave master on ? :
    v92jpplbmbgf.jpg
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ Gave you a lol but spoiler that ? bruh...
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    ^ Gave you a lol but spoiler that ? bruh...

Gotcha