Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    I hope they talk about Shaq being extremely jealous of Penny...

damn really... ive always seen shaq give penny nothing but love... but then again thats damn near 20 years later.. had no idea he was jealous of him.. i saw an interview where he was making it seem like he told ORL to trade for penny in the draft after they both were in blue chips... smh

Shaq does that alot.

After playing with the person, he will throw salt at them and then years later he will say he has nothing but love for them and he will say they were the best player he played with.

He did that to Penny, Kobe, Wade and Nash lol.

Knew about Penny which is why he went to L.A. in the first place. Never knew he said ? about D. Wade.

Kobe deserves whatever he get for snitching on Shaq about how he paid for his side ? to keep quiet. LLS

yeah the kobe situation is what it is, and heard him talk about nash getting back to back mvps when he felt he should have got one of them, totally missed the penny ? ,and not buying the dwade part. Dwade the reason he got his 4th ring.. could be wrong though

I really do think Kobe was a ? for doing that but I more or less say it here and there to ? with Kobe fanatics.

Shaq and Penny thing was more about Shaq feeling like Penny was getting equal to more credit for being a great player than he was. Shaq wanted it to be more like I'm the dominant big man and because of who I am it allows him to do what he does. Listen to when Shaq speaks he always talks that big brother lil brother , batman and robin ? . Shaq NEVER wanted to share the spotlight with anybody.

We agree without Wade Shaq not getting that ring in Miami. I still never heard him go at Wade either.
  • D. Morgan
    blu197 wrote: »
    Shaq disses Wade alot from a player perspective, I remember that Open Court episode and Shaq had the nerve to say Penny,Tmac and Ray Allen were better than Wade and that ? C Webb threw shade at Wade also by sayin he rode Shaq and Lebron to rings, Kenny was the only one with sense sayin Wade was the 3rd best SG All Time

I get what you saying but line them up in a draft with all of them having their health for say 10 years. Without 2nd thought I'm taking Penny over Wade.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

damn really... ive always seen shaq give penny nothing but love... but then again thats damn near 20 years later.. had no idea he was jealous of him.. i saw an interview where he was making it seem like he told ORL to trade for penny in the draft after they both were in blue chips... smh

Shaq does that alot.

After playing with the person, he will throw salt at them and then years later he will say he has nothing but love for them and he will say they were the best player he played with.

Knew about Penny which is why he went to L.A. in the first place. Never knew he said ? about D. Wade.

Kobe deserves whatever he get for snitching on Shaq about how he paid for his side ? to keep quiet. LLS

yeah the kobe situation is what it is, and heard him talk about nash getting back to back mvps when he felt he should have got one of them, totally missed the penny ? ,and not buying the dwade part. Dwade the reason he got his 4th ring.. could be wrong though

I really do think Kobe was a ? for doing that but I more or less say it here and there to ? with Kobe fanatics.

Shaq and Penny thing was more about Shaq feeling like Penny was getting equal to more credit for being a great player than he was. Shaq wanted it to be more like I'm the dominant big man and because of who I am it allows him to do what he does. Listen to when Shaq speaks he always talks that big brother lil brother , batman and robin ? . Shaq NEVER wanted to share the spotlight with anybody.

We agree without Wade Shaq not getting that ring in Miami. I still never heard him go at Wade either.

the bolded is spot on he does always talk like that.. hmm i noticed it but it didnt really hit me until i read this
  • D. Morgan

Shaq does that alot.

the bolded is spot on he does always talk like that.. hmm i noticed it but it didnt really hit me until i read this

I like Shaq most of the time when he on the basketball shows but I hate when he starts going down that road. It just comes as some sucka ? to me. Shaq don't need to do ? like that cause his numbers and dominance in his era speaks for itself.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched. I know im late as ? but damn...

I love 90s hoop. Reminds me of watchin nba as a lil snot nosed kid with my dad. When i fell in love with the game.

Jim Gray was probably the 1st slimeball i knew thru tv. Always lookin for the story ass muthafucker. (Reminds me of the tmz guy idk his name)

Shout out to Shaq for admitting he left all becuz his ego... after Magic gave him the better offer.

The Penny storyline as a Bulls fan was depressing being a Bulls fan (Drose).

Barkley had the best 10 sec cameo in this. His personality never changed lol.

No mention of ShaqFu tho :/
  • TheGOAT
    Shaq disses Wade alot from a player perspective, I remember that Open Court episode and Shaq had the nerve to say Penny,Tmac and Ray Allen were better than Wade and that ? C Webb threw shade at Wade also by sayin he rode Shaq and Lebron to rings, Kenny was the only one with sense sayin Wade was the 3rd best SG All Time

Wade top 3 SG All Time???

MJ?

Kobe?

Iverson?

Gervin?

The Logo... Jerry West?

Drexler?

Nah
  • TheGOAT
    S/O to Amhad Rashad & the OG Inside the NBA too. My favorite show coming up and a great influence
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    TheGOAT wrote: »

MJ?

Kobe?

Iverson?

Gervin?

The Logo... Jerry West?

Drexler?

Nah

Lol @ Iverson, Drexler and Gervin
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite team then and now, I probably would've took hoop more seriously had that team in the 90's stayed together.
  • TheGOAT

MJ?

Kobe?

Iverson?

Gervin?

The Logo... Jerry West?

Drexler?

Nah

Westbrook might even be better than Wade
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭

MJ?

Kobe?

Iverson?

Gervin?

The Logo... Jerry West?

Drexler?

Nah

Until he wins a chip, no .
  • TheGOAT
    TheBossman wrote: »

MJ?

Kobe?

Iverson?

Gervin?

The Logo... Jerry West?

Drexler?

Nah

Thats kinda faulty reasoning

Thats like saying Horace Grant > Barkley cuz he got rings
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBossman wrote: »

MJ?

Kobe?

Iverson?

Gervin?

The Logo... Jerry West?

Drexler?

Nah

Thats kinda faulty reasoning

Thats like saying Horace Grant > Barkley cuz he got rings

But we comparing two all star level players tho....... I'm saying it's close, the deciding factor is wade'a rings.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was Dope...

Where's that Sac Kings/Webber/Bibby 30 for 30???