Video: College Republican coonette defends ? racist conservative speaker being shutdown by BLM...

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UApUaSv6WC8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjV7D9Hc-1s

http://www.mediaite.com/online/youre-being-lazy-and-disrespectful-black-student-defends-yiannopoulos-from-protestors/
‘You’re Being Lazy and Disrespectful’: Black Student Defends Milo Yiannopoulos from Protestors

Even though Milo Yiannopoulos‘ DePaul University event was derailed by protestors last night, an interesting moment occurred when an African-American student ended up defending him from her fellow students.

Yiannopoulos is known for being a conservative provocateur, and his “Dangerous F*****” college tour has drawn plenty of commotion at several of his lectures. Before the whole event was brought to a grinding halt, Yiannopoulos invited a student on stage when she began to speak against #BlackLivesMatter protestors in the room for intruding on the Breitbart editor’s right to speak.

Kati Danforth said she was a math major on DePaul’s board of the College Republicans, and she told Yiannopoulos’ protestors to “check themselves” as the shouting match continued.

“I am a white supremacist now because I believe in hard work and deciding that I need to make a life for myself,” Danforth said as verbal abuse came her way. “You’re being lazy and disrespectful. I’m pretty sure your parents didn’t raise you to be disrespectful.”

Danforth left the stage after several more minutes of speaking, to which, Yiannopoulos praised her for speaking on his behalf.

“If there is anyone perpetuating stereotypes about Blacks, it’s [the protesters],” Yiannopoulos said.

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care. none of these people are putting money in my pocket therefore I don't care.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These are the people who have sabotaged many slave rebellions. Some people rather be slaves that live good then actually well be free. She can join White Walker crip gang and become a wright. She'll make a great addition when we conquer westeros.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BLM is a ? movement and that ? only makes sense when he's talking about feminism
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is confusing. Did she say that she was a white supremacist?

Anyway, it's hard to take the side of hypocritical and overemotional college kids who want to censor those who have different opinions than them, and more so on a college campus, where free speech and debate should be sacred.

And I don't think that that dude is racist.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    BLM is a ? movement and that ? only makes sense when he's talking about feminism

So... you're cool with ? ... just as long as they despise women as much as you do.

lmao. zombie you're a natural ? .