Birdman Tries To Check Charlamagne/ Birdman Drops Video For "Respek"

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Rich Gang OvOYMCMBRG Views out now , Collegrove out now , Carter 5 coming very soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJQtXeUEH6s

How you in this thread caping for birdman and cosigning pro birdman posts yet he the reason Wayne doing sympathy features cause C5 being blocked by birdman?
    Didnt read
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »

Rich Gang OvOYMCMBRG Views out now , Collegrove out now , Carter 5 coming very soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJQtXeUEH6s

How you in this thread caping for birdman and cosigning pro birdman posts yet he the reason Wayne doing sympathy features cause C5 being blocked by birdman?
    Didnt read

Didn't read
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The beat sounds Zaytoven-esque
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The beat sounds Zaytoven-esque

Yea, homie didnt ? the keys like Zay, but I see the similarities

really? i don't hear it

He does a lot of piano key triplets

Like this track, which was in my sig for while

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdHmlIcCCeA
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lethal5 wrote: »
    5grand confessing to being ? had the potential to surpass this thread in page numbers. Ive never seen ? rack up so many LOLs in one thread.

Im on some JFK ? , i want mod's to unlock that thread so a new generation of posters can see 5grand for the ? ? he is & allow the roasting session to continue.

So getting ? makes you a ? ? ?

Explain that one intelligently.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5grand confessing to being ? had the potential to surpass this thread in page numbers. Ive never seen ? rack up so many LOLs in one thread.

Im on some JFK ? , i want mod's to unlock that thread so a new generation of posters can see 5grand for the ? ? he is & allow the roasting session to continue.

Bruh that's literally the definition of a ? ? . That ? came from the jail/prison system and they would call jailhouse punks "? ? ".

In Florida we been saying ? ? since at least the 90's. Then that term got popular thru rap music

Same with "bout that life" which is also Florida ? . I been saying that ? since at least 04. It originally came from this law we got in Florida called 10-20-Life. ? would say "he bout that life".
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh that's literally the definition of a ? ? . That ? came from the jail/prison system and they would call jailhouse punks "? ? ".

In Florida we been saying ? ? since at least the 90's. Then that term got popular thru rap music

Same with "bout that life" which is also Florida ? . I been saying that ? since at least 04. It originally came from this law we got in Florida called 10-20-Life. ? would say "he bout that life".

1) he didn't ? in jail

2) so when referring to people on the board as ? ? , everyone is calling each other ? victims?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Getting ? ? No.

Trying to convince us, in posts with a three paragraph minimum, that there is some kind of speed and heroin enabled, ? and ? underground subculture that involved frequent, mutiple, unknowing rapes? Definitely
  • Bcotton5
    Options

what thread did this happen in?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

what thread did this happen in?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/544725/let-the-countdown-to-prison-time-begin-offset-from-migos-caught-on-camera-beating-a-fool-up/p3
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Damn i never knew why that thread had so many pages
  • _Goldie_
    edited May 2016
    Options
    lol I didnt realize why til it had 100 posts
  • Shawn Jay-Z Carter
    Shawn Jay-Z Carter Members Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That "Respek" track is already on the front page of Tidal lol

Theres a whole playlist with Birdman songs check that one out its called Baby Money
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Webbie day ? lol straight ignorance personified in da flesh lmao
  • _Goldie_
    Options

Forgot there's another thread still open about this ?

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/544833/5-grand-has-advice-for-you-when-you-cross-his-hood/p1
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaaaaannnn if Charles hit him with the madd rapper voice "tell em why you mad son, tell em ? why you mad" I would have cried real tears lol
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    That "Respek" track is already on the front page of Tidal lol

Theres a whole playlist with Birdman songs check that one out its called Baby Money

lmaooo this ?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Time to send this to FOF
This discussion has been closed.