One of the pigs responsible for Freddie Gray's death was acquitted on all charges by a "Black" judge

Options
13»

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    this is basically victim blaming....

they use terms like "high crime area" to justify any and everything they do to its citizens......

and because the people who live in this area are aware of it, they naturally fear the police...

so if a police car pulls up and you know that they can do whatever to you and get away with it....you run as anyone who is in fear of their life would do to someone they perceive as a predator...

there's no way you can get away with "no apparent reason" when you look at the reality of it

Are you saying people will start running even if they are not doing anything illegal?

all the time...., i've done it ? just be outside playing...here a cop yell, and everybody start booking......

64643646434.gif
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    this is basically victim blaming....

they use terms like "high crime area" to justify any and everything they do to its citizens......

and because the people who live in this area are aware of it, they naturally fear the police...

so if a police car pulls up and you know that they can do whatever to you and get away with it....you run as anyone who is in fear of their life would do to someone they perceive as a predator...

there's no way you can get away with "no apparent reason" when you look at the reality of it

Are you saying people will start running even if they are not doing anything illegal?

all the time...., i've done it ? just be outside playing...here a cop yell, and everybody start booking......

64643646434.gif

Do you think that is wise? Would you do that today?
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Don't worry voting will fix all of this. If, we vote and support Blacks in positions of power things will change.
    we did, we tried, and now they trying to hang shorty right at city hall...

i swear i hope she get through this, cuz mosby is a real one, her and her husband.....they both tired of this ? and trying to fix it from the inside, but they need backing....

the streets love them though

Those types of Blacks folks are short sighted though. You cannot fix a system that is operating exactly how it was intended to.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    These white ppl out here HATE YOUR ? GUTS!!!!! There is no trick they are not willing to attempt to destroy you. There greatest trick of all was convincing your brother to do their ? work for them. These cacs and their ? ass foot shuffling head scratching ? henchmen lynchmen truly are devils.