? haircuts..

Options

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best cut I ever got was by this Chinese lady. She was in a black barbershop and was on some next level ? . Clippers had the vacuum attached to clean up the hair, looked just like this.

51490_lg_web.gif

Cosign..I was in TX when I cut my conrows Chinese lady on the hood block where my building is named Ms Kim chopped me up somethin nice..gave a ? some game on some ? too
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best cut I ever got was by this Chinese lady. She was in a black barbershop and was on some next level ? . Clippers had the vacuum attached to clean up the hair, looked just like this.

51490_lg_web.gif

yooooooooooo!!!!

When i was in the air force stationed in tx (95-98) I had a asian female barber and she had the same thang! I thought that was the coolest ? EVER!

im leaving this post because I have never seent nobody else do that ? since.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had a fade till like 9th grade. Came to school wit a Ceasar and a ? was like "damn, bout time ? ..? ain't rock fades in fo five years"..

I get stuck on styles

I guess I'm out of the loop because I didn't know fades were not a thing anymore I still be rocking em smh
  • Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Remember I wanted a 'bob" (Webbie type fro) back in high school.
    So one of the dudes on the team used to cut hair in the locker room before our games in the evening.
    Mannn he ain't fade it in right.
    ? joked on me so hard Boosie was the main one saying looked like I got edged up by a brick smh

You went to school w/ Boosie? He always had the same fade?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Everyday of my childhood. I think my mom wanted to a hairdresser or something cuz she was* always cutting our hair and giving us perms. Half my childhood was looking like a boy in a dress.
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GoldieTV wrote: »
    Mann, it was the night before the first day of school, I think I was starting the 5th grade. My older sis cut my ? , she was doing aight too, but the ? clippers broke 3/4ths of the way in. I had to go to school lookin this

50faa8d9acf2c7f5dca08da2f7a1bcc2.jpg

I cried like a ? that night

LoL @ havin' the unintentional/technical difficulties shag swag.

Nikka I wouldn't have went to school!
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everyday of my childhood. I think my mom wanted to a hairdresser or something cuz she was* always cutting our hair and giving us perms. Half my childhood was looking like a boy in a dress.

Bruh....
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @waterproof knows all about ? up haircut games. Not sure if it is through intimate knowledge or observation.

My haircut game is on point, but I know about some ? up haircut games though
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh....

Excited-Girl-WTF-Pictures.jpg
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    I once got a haircut by a white woman because it was $5. Being frugal, this was a good deal. She didn't give me a lineup or brush off the hair that she cut off and landed on my clothes.

Had to go to another barber and got laughed at.

Even worse than a bad haircut is waiting 3 hours for your turn and constantly being told you're next. Cut my own hair now.

Got any pictures of your bowl?
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paprika wrote: »
    I once got a haircut by a white woman because it was $5. Being frugal, this was a good deal. She didn't give me a lineup or brush off the hair that she cut off and landed on my clothes.

Had to go to another barber and got laughed at.

Even worse than a bad haircut is waiting 3 hours for your turn and constantly being told you're next. Cut my own hair now.

Got any pictures of your bowl?

Not from that time I believe. I'll post a pic when my hair is crisp tomorrow.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cinco wrote: »
    Remember I wanted a 'bob" (Webbie type fro) back in high school.
    So one of the dudes on the team used to cut hair in the locker room before our games in the evening.
    Mannn he ain't fade it in right.
    ? joked on me so hard Boosie was the main one saying looked like I got edged up by a brick smh

You went to school w/ Boosie? He always had the same fade?
    Yeah that or some variation of it lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

51490_lg_web.gif

My brother and nephew been gettin their hair cut by a Asian lady for years
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options