OTTB 2K16 Predictions

Options
DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited May 2016 in Off The Turn Buckle
Ok I got Kevin Owens winning MITB for now unless the storylines in the next coming month peak at an alternative then this will be my gut feeling for now.

I also see him being a tweener Stone Cold type face and winning the belt from Rollins.

Rollins vs KO will be one of the best new old feuds in the latter part of 2016.

Cesaro will get lost in the shuffle again unfournately.

The Club will eventually be joined by Finn Balor and set out to make AJs life hell, but AJ will have his own TNA like stable similar to Fortune. It will probably include Samoa Joe, Roode and maybe Aries and Eric Young ( I expect Aries to be more of a loner)

This will probably lead to AJ Styles winning the Rumble imo.

We could see a KO vs Brock feud.

Maybe Taker vs Cena at WM finally.

Expect another big star to get injured, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Dean or Reigns.

Apollo might join New Day as a last resort, i could see him turning heel on them and causing them the tag belts.

I'm convinced Flairs daughter is holding that belt for a long ass time. Maybe the rest of the year. Sasha Banks unfortunately won't get a sniff at it I don't think which is sad, cuz she has the "it". I can see her saying sonething bout it social media venting her frustrations.

TNA and Lucha will get some WWE cast offs by the end of the year with big pushes.

This may be a reach but expect TNA N ROH to start cross promotioing imo.

Another huge legend will pass , and it will really crush all of us even if we didn't care for him as a person. Another one will be another huge star from WCW also by the end of the year.

A divas nudes will leak on social media

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I think brock vs ko gon happen.

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ambrose wins the title.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Ambrose wins the title.

If he does he's getting a Kane reign
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I predict Ambrose getting 3 title wins in his career . 5 at the most .

? Foley + Roddy Piper + Brian Pillman

The heat guy. The wildcard. His role in the company is story lines that helps the main event , not being THEE guy
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    I predict Ambrose getting 3 title wins in his career . 5 at the most .

? Foley + Roddy Piper + Brian Pillman

The heat guy. The wildcard. His role in the company is story lines that helps the main event , not being THEE guy

KO >> Brose
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hhh might interfere with seth and romans match.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Owens wins MITB
    Sasha wins womens title at Summerslam with Flair in her corner
    Rollins doesn't get his title back from Reigns and its HHHs fault
    Rollins & HHH feud finally happens and its one of the top matches advertised for Summerslam
    Finn finally joins the main roster but instead of teaming with the Club teams w/ Aj against them
    Aj & Finn finally fall out and it leads to a feud between the two. The big show down happening at Summerslam
    Shinsuke Nakamura defeats Samoa Joe for the NXT title eventually and Joe moves up to Smackdown
    Aries also moves up to Smackdown.

I will also go out on a limb and say that the cruiserweight title returns and is exclusive to the smackdown brand.
    All other titles will be defended on both shows so the champions wont be exclusive to just one show
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options