"Lesbians are not the same as ? males" - The IC.....

Arya Tsaddiq
Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in AKA Donkey
Due to the recent emergance of our IC lesbians, a dicussion happened where certain posters basically said being a lesbian is not the same as being a "? " male. Basically @xxCivicxx and @dnb

What do you all think?

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq

ChiCity wrote: »
    Homosexual is Homosexual
    Kat wrote: »
    ? ? is ? ? .

CS....why is there even confusion about this?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    I swear to ? , if this dumb ? does numbers...

Watch
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    before i say lock this moronic thread, i think there point was there is nosuch thing as lesbianism since they still take ? ...albeit a plastic one.... anyway lock this ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ? is ? ? .

229o5j75uik9.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the difference is females can't use their sexual organs to the extent males can. Females got their fingers, toes, tongues, ? and stuff but with males it's ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear to ? , if this dumb ? does numbers...

You know it will.

? gonna be droppin scientific research articles, titangraphs, personal experiences, etc.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    before i say lock this moronic thread, i think there point was there is nosuch thing as lesbianism since they still take ? ...albeit a plastic one.... anyway lock this ?

For real...i only made this thread so the posters that dont think it's the same can argue their point without derailing another thread.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    I think the difference is females can't use their sexual organs to the extent males can. Females got their fingers, toes, tongues, ? and stuff but with males it's ? .

Women are "built" for ? . So they cant be "? " just because of how they choose to ? , even if they are attracted to the same sex?

I need someone to make this make sense....
  • BiblicalAtheist

Women are "built" for ? . So they cant be "? " just because of how they choose to ? , even if they are attracted to the same sex?

No. Women are built to be penetrated. Men do the penetrating. Women can only ? with not sexual things, fingers, toes, tongues etc. Men are using sexual organs in none sexual places. Men and women can both be ? but I thought the topic was why is it different, so I said my thing about organs and ? .
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I've ? enough lesbians to know that the majority will choose up on the right male

I'd rather females munch on eachother while waiting for the male as opposed to racking up high body counts with sub-par males

what?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    That's the only thing I've come up with why it's different for men than women when ? .
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've ? enough lesbians to know that the majority will choose up on the right male

I'd rather females munch on eachother while waiting for the male as opposed to racking up high body counts with sub-par males

What does this even mean bruh? Lol

I really don't understand how 2 sentences are confusing you lol
  • xxCivicxx

No. Women are built to be penetrated. Men do the penetrating. Women can only ? with not sexual things, fingers, toes, tongues etc. Men are using sexual organs in none sexual places. Men and women can both be ? but I thought the topic was why is it different, so I said my thing about organs and ? .

This is a good point too

Lesbians still use ? objects for sex
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    edited May 2016

I get what you are saying. Men have to be aroused to perform, and that doesn't necessarily apply to women. But im looking at it like any consensual sexual act with someone of the same sex is homosexual sex in my eyes. Technicalities aside. A woman performing oral sex another woman is the same thing as a man doing it to another man.
  • xxCivicxx
    OhMars wrote: »

Why you ? so many lesbians bruh
    My ? hitting lesbian bars looking for a Manny fresh.

Nah no butch lesbians

I'm in atl, there are a lot of lesbians out here lol
  • BiblicalAtheist

I get what you are saying. Men have to be aroused to perform, and that doesn't necessarily apply to women. But im looking at it like any consensual sexual act with someone of the same sex is homosexual sex in my eyes. Technicalities aside. A woman performing oral sex another woman is the same thing as a man doing it to another man.

I don't disagree with that at all, I just thought it was to offer thoughts on why it is seen as more offensive than lesbians.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of that ? changes the fact that ? ? is ? ? . Male or female..you can't be cool with one and not the other unless you're totally fine with supporting a hypocritical double standard.

Double standards are a part of life. On topic, I know a gang of "ex-lesbians". They are basically getting ? by a replica ? . They're straight but just confused. ? be honest...lmao. Chick's can explore and experiment. Men can't. Is it a double standard??Yep. Such is life. Both are ? , but it's levels