###CreepSet PRESENTS: ASK THE GREATEST FEMALE LURKER OF ALL-TIME @missK ANYTHING

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't Miss K resemble MzHummingBird or whatever that chick's name?

? shut the ? up
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Miss K is as unique as a snowflake and shall not be compared to hummingbird or any other birds.

That is all.
  • thatboydizz
    @Missk what type of drugs have you tried in your lifetime?
  • thatboydizz
    Since its fake lesbian season @missk besides bride Name one ic chick you would 69 for the summer
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • thatboydizz
    Name one crazy place where you wouldn't mind having sex at
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizz

Weed. My brother gave me an edible and I almost died, lol. No experience and after eating half of it I waited awhile and nothing so I ate the other half. I do not remember getting from the bed to the bathroom. I was sick as ? . Wanted to go to the ER but I'm thinking I will be laughed out of there. After I recovered I'm like so why didn't u tell me not to eat the whole thing? He called me a ? . I hate him. I suppose to make it up to me he now gives me stuff I can vape. I do not do it regularly

I was gonna go with @obnoxiouslyfresh but we both tend to be a little scary so idk how that would work! So @Westie might be a better choice..... @Kat don't be stingy I see you got the real thing!!

Not a crazy place I suppose but at work

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    Look here @GoldieTV I post damnit! lol.

Satan used to annoy tf outta me but we now have a hate/hate relationship so it's all good. As far as a male favorite, I really don't have one. If I interact with you, we good. (Spurs fans can go to the head of the line tho)

@Rasta. lol stop.

Got him
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizz

Weed. My brother gave me an edible and I almost died, lol. No experience and after eating half of it I waited awhile and nothing so I ate the other half. I do not remember getting from the bed to the bathroom. I was sick as ? . Wanted to go to the ER but I'm thinking I will be laughed out of there. After I recovered I'm like so why didn't u tell me not to eat the whole thing? He called me a ? . I hate him. I suppose to make it up to me he now gives me stuff I can vape. I do not do it regularly

I was gonna go with @obnoxiouslyfresh but we both tend to be a little scary so idk how that would work! So @Westie might be a better choice..... @Kat don't be stingy I see you got the real thing!!

What about Six?! She was cuffin yo ass lol
  • MissK
    She is no longer active here Trillfate, I assumed he meant active ladies
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She lurks.............
  • thatboydizz
    Dizz

lmaoooooooo man them edibles aint no joke they have you overly high. Where you wanna come down but can't. I ate a quarter of one of these smores I swear I was high atleast 10 hours. Go to sleep wake up still high af ? cray

m547sv13v2ik.jpeg
  • thatboydizz
    Why all the females here wanna ram they tongue in @westie ? ?!?

She gotta have that flamethrower
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I called it first though..ijs.
  • thatboydizz
    Kat wrote: »
    I called it first though..ijs.

@kat want ALL the ? . Aint yo hands full with @Reesey she brought out a side of you nobody ever seen. What a solid night that was shoutout my little brother irony
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭

Crazy girls tend to have good ? i'm told
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AlYeV_s-200x150.gif

Can I ask a few questions...lol?
  • thatboydizz
    Rasta. wrote: »

Crazy girls tend to have good ? i'm told

Word. Imagine all them emotions on a saturday night everybody lit off hennesy & wine ol girl would do some damage.

Supersoaker wet
  • thatboydizz
    @Missk When was the last time you attended church? How spiritual are you?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't Miss K resemble MzHummingBird or whatever that chick's name?

I always thought Ms.southern and hummingbird was the same person

I been trippin
  • MissK
    I do not attend church any longer, I am agnostic. I do not begrudge people their own personal beliefs so long as they don't force it on me. I admire those that can have strong faith as I know it does help for people to believe. Last time I was in church was for a couple of funerals last year. I see nothing has changed from when I was a kid.

SH what are you asking sir?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey missk. Whats your favorite holiday?
  • thatboydizz
    I do not attend church any longer, I am agnostic. I do not begrudge people their own personal beliefs so long as they don't force it on me. I admire those that can have strong faith as I know it does help for people to believe. Last time I was in church was for a couple of funerals last year. I see nothing has changed from when I was a kid.

SH what are you asking sir?

damn this is crazy but I understand
  • MissK
    I tried to find my way with religion and I actually like studying it but I can't believe blindly in something with no definitive proof.

@Lou_Cypher hi!! I have added to my vape flavors lol. A lemon cookie one and it's goat. As far as holidays I don't really have a favorite, they have gotten so commercialized and all about money. I do like the 4th since most of the family gets together
  • thatboydizz
    @Missk you think we can get a 2016 photo for the #$€T