Are you your momma's favorite child ?

2»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    She low key said that she had preference/affinity for my older brother because he was her first child. It wasn't malicious, I don't think she even realized it, but me and my older bro were beefing heavy at the time, so damn if that ? ain't hit me like a ? bullet. Didn't really talk to her or my bro for a couple years after that ? happened. Straight phased em out. Pops died and I had to squash that ? for the fam tho.

Funny now I can't stand anyone in my fam but my older bro. Im about the same age he was when we were beefing and I get what he was trying to do for me. Life hits you fast fr.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    So y'all just gon let a ? pour his heart out and not say nothing huh...

tumblr_mb4ozqTw1V1qdi211.gif
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm .......sorry.....?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    She low key said that she had preference/affinity for my older brother because he was her first child. It wasn't malicious, I don't think she even realized it, but me and my older bro were beefing heavy at the time, so damn if that ? ain't hit me like a ? bullet. Didn't really talk to her or my bro for a couple years after that ? happened. Straight phased em out. Pops died and I had to squash that ? for the fam tho.

Funny now I can't stand anyone in my fam but my older bro. Im about the same age he was when we were beefing and I get what he was trying to do for me. Life hits you fast fr.

I tell my ? with multiple kids to watch out for that ? man. No coincidence that my brother Dave and I visit our mum the least and we got the least love comin' up. Caribbeans are heavy with the first boy thing, straight up admit it to your face smh.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    nah..
    my lil brother holds that honor..
    im her closest child tho..

im also my granny's favorite as well as a handful of aunties..
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah
    Nope. And I'm her only child...
    Remember "Mommy Dearest"?...
    Now think that on both psychic and psychological levels....
    My life story is mostly a lie...
    I hate the stories I have.
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea
    Not only am I the oldest sibling, but im the oldest grandchild and great-grandchild.

Needless to say, I get alot of hate from my brothers, sisters, 1st, 2nd, and 3rd cousins.

Them muthafuckaz wont even give me a "like" on my fb posts.

• B23Dtown
    B23Dtown Members Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea
    One of my brothers is a cokehead the other is a Ike Turner so yeah I think so
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea
    One of my brothers is a cokehead the other is a Ike Turner so yeah I think so

Ike Turner invented rock and roll and is credited for the first ever distorted guitar sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbfnh1oVTk0