Battle of the Mainstream Albums: Which is better Views or TLOP

Options
GetoBoy
GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Reason
Ok so I think it's been long enough to ask now... which album is better Views or TLOP

Battle of the Mainstream Albums: Which is better Views or TLOP 47 votes

Views
25%
[Deleted User]  Colin$mackabi$hBcotton5Bussy_Getta soulfulcatShizlanskysilverfoxx_Goldie_TayGettem d1al_t0neTsotsi Cape TownJJ_Evans 12 votes
TLOP
74%
KNiGHTSrip.dilladouble0sugeanduinDarthRozayLcnsdbyROYALTYTHE_R_qawshunbkkbullyilledoutdallas' 4 evaIceBergTaylorCJDOPEdweebzMr.LVIbexCeLLaR-DooRBobOblahLab BabyKamPushMe 35 votes

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLOP
    TLOP easily
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLOP
    This is a no brainier dawg. Hell I would even pick yeezus over views b. Views is beyond garbage.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLOP
    Trillfate wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    This is a no brainier dawg. Hell I would even pick yeezus over views b. Views is beyond garbage.
    Views aint garbage in itself... its decent r&b music, which makes it a garbage hip hop album

FLOP is a garbage hip hop album but by default it's better than a decent R&B album disguised as a hip hop album

...uh, does that make Any sense?

Views is no where near decent son

FOH
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    TLOP
    Views isn't even decent RnB ? need to stop sayin' that.

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    TLOP
    Lol @Sion being Drake's sole supporter
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    TLOP
    Sion wrote: »

I thought TLOP was a mess. The only good songs were ULB, Real Friends, 30 Hours, NMPILA - the rest was forgettable and over hyped. Views was more cohesive. But this is the IC so Drake wouldn't win in ANY bout against any rapper on here but if this was a nationwide poll, Drake would win.

Go on and rep the home team bruh...

Views was ass. Only song I even still check out is WRF and ain't no telling who wrote that ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Views

I thought TLOP was a mess. The only good songs were ULB, Real Friends, 30 Hours, NMPILA - the rest was forgettable and over hyped. Views was more cohesive. But this is the IC so Drake wouldn't win in ANY bout against any rapper on here but if this was a nationwide poll, Drake would win.

#Facts
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    TLOP

Yo why Drake fans always gotta say ? like this. If we all don't like it, it must be because we hate Drake - not coz the project is wack.

Come on maaaane it's been a while now accept it Views is weak
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    TLOP

Views was ass. Only song I even still check out is WRF and ain't no telling who wrote that ?

I hope you someone poisons your vegetarian sub sandwich :+1:

Lol damn I thought we was cool
    LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL ? forbid a ? has a difference in opinion from the "status quo" on the IC

Ironic as ? tbh lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    TLOP
    You know it's all love fam LOLOLOLOL

I'm just joshin ya n/h

Lol ? imagined me as Monizzle for a second there
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLOP

You named 4 songs... more than I can name for that album full of book club music. If Damon Wayans wrote a Men on Film movie, Views would be the soundtrack.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Views
    Tlop was kinda ass kanye made some B.S tracks and it shows
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Views
    Production way better.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    TLOP

Yo why Drake fans always gotta say ? like this. If we all don't like it, it must be because we hate Drake - not coz the project is wack.

Because it's the truth.

You ? "don't listen to Drake" but I bet you can name more songs than I can. The thread was proof of that. Don't make me up the threads like 0-100, Draft Day, etc. Yall was GOATing all them ? up. You ? are all closet fans you just save face for the IC. You aint gotta lie to kick it.

Just admit TLOP was lukewarm and garbage just like Yeezus was - it was better but definitely nowhere near what Kanye is capable of.

Yo King I don't think anyone here is callin' TLOP a classic. Most of the IC, includin' me, think it wack. Its still better than Views though
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLOP
    I haven't heard views and i heard tlop only once, but i gotta go with tlop. Based on what board says they both are below average though
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Views
    ? not even close imo

More hits (TLOP doesnt even have a hit)
    More tracks of just killin the beat
    More bangers for the whip

Just an all around better album
  • ElxChapo
    ElxChapo Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLOP

I hope you someone poisons your vegetarian sub sandwich :+1:

@MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 you know what to do
  • JJ_Evans
    JJ_Evans Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Views

This brother speaking the gospel. The Drake hate on this site is unhealthy.......LOL.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TLOP
    TLOP easily

Drake had 2 dope tracks 1 hmm it's cool and hotline bling everything else he could've kept
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye album just sounded like random tracks. I didn't listen to Drake
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Because it's the truth.

You ? "don't listen to Drake" but I bet you can name more songs than I can. The thread was proof of that. Don't make me up the threads like 0-100, Draft Day, etc. Yall was GOATing all them ? up. You ? are all closet fans you just save face for the IC. You aint gotta lie to kick it.

Just admit TLOP was lukewarm and garbage just like Yeezus was - it was better but definitely nowhere near what Kanye is capable of.

Name names ? . Because I can bet money the same ? that don't like drakes music weren't giving GOATs. And as a hip hop fan, I listen to everything an artist puts out so I don't get a biased view like casual hip hop fans. And you know who buys Drake albums?

Casual Hip Hop fans.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    TLOP

Because it's the truth.

Name names ? . Because I can bet money the same ? that don't like drakes music weren't giving GOATs. And as a hip hop fan, I listen to everything an artist puts out so I don't get a biased view like casual hip hop fans. And you know who buys Drake albums?

Casual Hip Hop fans ? .

Fixed