Who The Fukk is TaxStone? Somebody Give Me A Crash Course

2»

Comments

• _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    Came up off Joe Budden on sum hoe ?

You def didn't listen to the pod it happened.

Joe started it, he was on the bs the whole interview then he snapped.

I pestered to Joe could tell something not right wit him so he wasn't bout to give u
    He's an easy new York goon who gives zero ? and apparently has alot of pull in new York. That's all I got

He an old head? from the Wu generation or the Maino generation? Bloods only been in NY for less than 10 years so i dont know

Since 93 isn't 10 yrs or less
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Go figure wrote: »
    His cuz was plugged in the music industry in the late 90s so he would be around studios n ? on NYC scene. Seems to be why he knows so much about underground ny artists.

He was gang affiliated and was in the streets, tells a few nameless stories on his podcasts sometimes. He did some time said he was in every jail in NY state. idk the details. He got out n got popular off twitter. Somebody saw potential in him n put him on to Charlemagne and Chris Morrow (the Podfather) and gave him his own podcast.

He claims to have pushed certain artists into the spotlight that he knew would blow such as bobby schmurda, cant remember the others.

Hes been behind the scenes for a while now before he got to where hes at now.

Agree with him or not dude is hilarious.

Hes had an episode with Maino and i think another with uncle murda in the past. Look em up, listen.

He knows ppl, ppl know him, seems like hes been around. Other more established industry ppl (ie charlemagne) always talk about him about "hes cleaned up n doing good for himself nowadays"

Thats all I got

Wait, Jalen and Jacoby told me Bill Simmons was the Podfather Lol.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man he sure got a lot of ya'll in ya'lls feelings lol

the podcast with TK Franklin is HILARIOUS

he recently dissed Ebro at the beginning of his podcast with Mistah Fab...pure comedy
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

he recently dissed Ebro at the beginning of his podcast with Mistah Fab...pure comedy

Praise tha muthafuckin Lord

• Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    His cuz was plugged in the music industry in the late 90s so he would be around studios n ? on NYC scene. Seems to be why he knows so much about underground ny artists.

He was gang affiliated and was in the streets, tells a few nameless stories on his podcasts sometimes. He did some time said he was in every jail in NY state. idk the details. He got out n got popular off twitter. Somebody saw potential in him n put him on to Charlemagne and Chris Morrow (the Podfather) and gave him his own podcast.

He claims to have pushed certain artists into the spotlight that he knew would blow such as bobby schmurda, cant remember the others.

Hes had an episode with Maino and i think another with uncle murda in the past. Look em up, listen.

He knows ppl, ppl know him, seems like hes been around. Other more established industry ppl (ie charlemagne) always talk about him about "hes cleaned up n doing good for himself nowadays"

Thats all I got

that podcast decent?
  • The Recipe

Thats all I got

that podcast decent?

Bruh, its my favorite podcast its the same as the old youtube one.
  • The Recipe
    edited June 2016

I just seen one where he said he dissed Ebro wife to get to Ebro, that is the definition of a ? ? . If you gotta problem with a ? go see him dont talk about his wife online bruh, also this ? has a short career ahead of him he is going to get blackballed or worst.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just seen one where he said he dissed Ebro wife to get to Ebro, that is the definition of a ? ? . If you gotta problem with a ? go see him dont talk about his wife online bruh, also this ? has a short future ahead of him he is going to get blackballed or worst.

yea...on one hand, i agree with you, otoh, he said if a ? wont defend his wife and his mama, then that let him know what kinda ? he dealing with

he apologized for going at his wife b/c she had nothing to do with it, but that is a good point imo

shrugs
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭

I pestered to Joe could tell something not right wit him so he wasn't bout to give u
    He's an easy new York goon who gives zero ? and apparently has alot of pull in new York. That's all I got

He an old head? from the Wu generation or the Maino generation? Bloods only been in NY for less than 10 years so i dont know

Stop it. I'm not talking about West Coast transplants in NY. I'm talking about homegrown NY bloods. I'm talkin about full blown set trippin
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get the hype about his podcast, I've listened to a few and it was ok. Didn't leave me anticipating it every week.
  • Logic Last

I just seen one where he said he dissed Ebro wife to get to Ebro, that is the definition of a ? ? . If you gotta problem with a ? go see him dont talk about his wife online bruh, also this ? has a short career ahead of him he is going to get blackballed or worst.

Nah if Tax was deeply disrespected by Ebro, then kids (over 18) and wives are fair game. A nikka pop at me I'll pop at his wife. No hesitation.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    his interview with fat joe and remy was cool
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one with big body bez is the best
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one with big body bez is the best

we in here
  • _God_

I been atl 10 yrs n I seen blood multiply like bacteria
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's some of his maligning tweets. Kinda seems like a hater.
    https://youtu.be/ifKgiX8q2sQ
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    He's very stupid.
    Goons are tools for powerful people.
    He's powerless.
    Goons are easily handled and defeated when they move like him.

Professionally, his actions will only limit potential he had in the industry, and eventually killed. (Just Almost happen and likely will happen).

Next, he may move to ATL to avoid the heat. Them ATL low key don't like NY loud mouth there. He'll get it there.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think after this he will fall back a little.
  • _God_
    Heard its bread on his melon
  • Logic Last
    smp4life wrote: »

Those some serious tweets. I agree with the ones about Game though but what's the point of attacking dead lengeds like Pac?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I'll say ? Tupac in fat burger with Orlando Anderson on my t-shirt"

faints.gif~c200
  • smp4life
    edited June 2016

Those some serious tweets. I agree with the ones about Game though but what's the point of attacking dead lengeds like Pac?

Trolling for views I guess?
  • smp4life

faints.gif~c200

In Lueders Park he wouldn't.
  • Logic Last

faints.gif~c200

In Lueders Park he wouldn't.