Battle of the Mainstream Albums: Which is better Views or TLOP

2»

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tlop was trash yet it wins by default since ill probably never listen to views
  • Trilliam H. Impala
    Trilliam H. Impala Members Posts: 91 ✭✭
    Both them ? is ass :bawling:

? Kangay Zest aka Prostate Monche aka Sticky ? -Fingaz aka Bruce Bruce Jenner aka Kimye Kartrashian aka Koonye West aka Zzzeeus Christ aka Yawnye Zzzest & ? Drizzy Vanilli aka Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka Kirby Graham aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Swag Tsung aka ? Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka ? & The Ghostwriting Gang aka LL ? J aka Jewpac Shakike aka ? Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Pisstikal aka Pissy Elliott aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious D.E.P.E.N.D.S. aka Kosher Cell :bawling:

Still, I'll take The Love of Prostates aka 808's & Prostates aka My Beautiful Dark Twisted Foreclosure aka Prolapse Blowout aka Late Lubrication by far over Purchase The Throne aka Only Built For Fruity Simps aka Views From The Concentration Tents aka Views From The Six Ghostwriters aka Views From The Recycle Bin aka Northernsimpalisticmountiemusik aka Ghostwriters With an Attitude :bawling:

MCHG ? on both of em combined too :bawling:
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    @Trilliam H. Impala You ain't ordinary bruh.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Both them ? is ass :bawling:

? Kangay Zest aka Prostate Monche aka Sticky ? -Fingaz aka Bruce Bruce Jenner aka Kimye Kartrashian aka Koonye West aka Zzzeeus Christ aka Yawnye Zzzest & ? Drizzy Vanilli aka Queen Aubrey & Her Woes of The Writers Block Roundtable aka Aubrina The Teenage Snitch aka Aubrey Herpburn aka Aubrey Onassis the First Ladyboy aka Kirby Graham aka Do Rogue And Kopy Everything aka Simp Doggy Dogg aka Swag Tsung aka ? Moist Dee aka KikeRS-One aka ? & The Ghostwriting Gang aka LL ? J aka Jewpac Shakike aka ? Stain Papi aka Ludapiss aka Pisstikal aka Pissy Elliott aka Pissy Smalls the Notorious D.E.P.E.N.D.S. aka Kosher Cell :bawling:

Still, I'll take The Love of Prostates aka 808's & Prostates aka My Beautiful Dark Twisted Foreclosure aka Prolapse Blowout aka Late Lubrication by far over Purchase The Throne aka Only Built For Fruity Simps aka Views From The Concentration Tents aka Views From The Six Ghostwriters aka Views From The Recycle Bin aka Northernsimpalisticmountiemusik aka Ghostwriters With an Attitude :bawling:

MCHG ? on both of em combined too :bawling:

So basically you chose TLOP
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    TLOP
    You guys know my stance on tidal and i pay monthly for apple music. But lets be honest TLOP was a better mainstream album and a better hip hop album. Views outside of a few songs caters to a select target market of crybaby ? . How you one of the hottest rappers in the game got fame and money and you still hurt over some girl from 7th grade bio class who you love drake? What type of crybaby giving these thots redemption out here in these streets?

Now i may live in a nice neighborhood in CT and grew up playing hockey listening to dave matthews band on some cornball ? . But Drake out cornballs me on views from the ? . That takes allot of bitchasssness to out cornball me. TLOP while far from perfect but was a hip hop album. Ultra Light beams will one day cure cancer. That beat change in famous goes 5 dollar footlong cheese and ham sandwich b. Wolves premise of mary being in the club is dope. No more parties in LA goes hard etc etc.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    TLOP
    I rock with Yeezus on this one. Views was a 6.75 TLOP was 7.25
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    You guys know my stance on tidal and i pay monthly for apple music. But lets be honest TLOP was a better mainstream album and a better hip hop album. Views outside of a few songs caters to a select target market of crybaby ? . How you one of the hottest rappers in the game got fame and money and you still hurt over some girl from 7th grade bio class who you love drake? What type of crybaby giving these thots redemption out here in these streets?

Now i may live in a nice neighborhood in CT and grew up playing hockey listening to dave matthews band on some cornball ? . But Drake out cornballs me on views from the ? . That takes allot of bitchasssness to out cornball me. TLOP while far from perfect but was a hip hop album. Ultra Light beams will one day cure cancer. That beat change in famous goes 5 dollar footlong cheese and ham sandwich b. Wolves premise of mary being in the club is dope. No more parties in LA goes hard etc etc.

? , Dave Matthews is an environmentalist. It takes a lot of discipline to recycle, separate glass from plastic, etc. Plus they're one of the few bands that can legitimately cover Jimi Hendrix. Bumpin The Space Between makes a ? wanna invest in a hybrid and clean his garage. Views makes me wanna look up the girl in 5th grade I let borrow my pencil and call her singing Shaggy songs. Complete waste of time.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Views might be the more cohesive album but TLOP has some beasts on it minus some wack verses. Drake has better songs this year from features than he does on his album.
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Ultra Light beams will one day cure cancer. That beat change in famous goes 5 dollar footlong cheese and ham sandwich b. Wolves premise of mary being in the club is dope. No more parties in LA goes hard etc etc.

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    Stop it. TLoP. Drake put that ? out with zero effort, and it sounds like it.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THE_R_
    THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLOP
    BOTH ALBUMS ARE WACK...
    BUT PABLO WAS BETTER...