Unthinkable!! Great Movie

deeroc22
deeroc22 Members Posts: 4,548 ✭✭✭
edited July 2010 in Lights, Camera, Action!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLufgELgjhk

couldnt embed..

Saw this last night..anyone else seen it?

its about the torture/interrogation of a terrorist..basically put. Sam Jackson plays a crazy ass character!!

Comments

• Super Lex
    Super Lex Members Posts: 460
    edited June 2010
    I've seen it. I guess I shouldn't say much because of spoilers but its definitely a good ass movie. Is this coming out or has it come out? Straight to dvd? I heard about from a friend, looked it up on imdb and according to that its not even released. I did see it on the PSN though.
  • renagade410,
    renagade410, Members Posts: 669
    edited June 2010
    Super Lex wrote: »
    I've seen it. I guess I shouldn't say much because of spoilers but its definitely a good ass movie. Is this coming out or has it come out? Straight to dvd? I heard about from a friend, looked it up on imdb and according to that its not even released. I did see it on the PSN though.

if its on psn its out.........

*downloads dvdrip*
  • DatGuyJ22
    DatGuyJ22 Members Posts: 1,093
    edited June 2010
    Good ass movie, Sam Jackson was crazy as ?
  • prada_g24
    prada_g24 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    good ass movie makes you question the morals of society and your own. ? had me stuck at the end
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Everytime I try to pick it up at Redbox its not there or the machine doesn't work.. probably check it out this week.
  • DB Cooper
    DB Cooper Members Posts: 746
    edited June 2010
    sam jackson yelling
    i gotta see it
  • deeroc22
    edited June 2010
    Yea it was bad ass... i was surprised i hadnt seen any commercials and ? ... then i watch it and it all made sense LOL

? was dope...

Anyone seen Greenzone with Matt Damon.... about the search for WMDs in Iraq???? another sleeper movie
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    great watch.

plot does have a couple of holes, tho. aside from that. its a fun, interesting watch.

great mental cat & mouse game. and Micheal Sheen (dude from Frost/Nixon) STEALS the movie.
  • Super Lex
    edited June 2010
    marc123 wrote: »
    great watch.

plot does have a couple of holes, tho. aside from that. its a fun, interesting watch.

great mental cat & mouse game. and Micheal Sheen (dude from Frost/Nixon) STEALS the movie.

Plot holes like what?
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    very good movie...the ending was kinda weak but it got the point across.
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    This movie right now is one of my favorite movies this year, I for one love the storyline and Micheal Sheen did steal the movie but Samuel L Jackson still shined

And could live with the ending that was good
  • deeroc22
    edited June 2010
    traestar wrote: »
    This movie right now is one of my favorite movies this year, I for one love the storyline and Micheal Sheen did steal the movie but Samuel L Jackson still shined

And could live with the ending that was good

For you guys talkin about the ending, are yall talkin bout the original or extended version?.... i watched the extended and they actually show them go to the diffrent sites...(spoilers ensue).. it was kinda left for interpretation but its pretty obvious if u ask me
  • traestar
    edited June 2010
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    For you guys talkin about the ending, are yall talkin bout the original or extended version?.... i watched the extended and they actually show them go to the diffrent sites...(spoilers ensue).. it was kinda left for interpretation but its pretty obvious if u ask me

I think extended because they..spoilers beware....went to the last one and there was a hidden bomb!
  • deeroc22
    edited June 2010
    (Possible SPOILER)Yea it was crazy how Sam's character figured that ? out... I just thought he was a pyscho ? when he started on dudes fam
  • traestar
    edited June 2010
    deeroc22 wrote: »
    (Possible SPOILER)Yea it was crazy how Sam's character figured that ? out... I just thought he was a pyscho ? when he started on dudes fam

it felt realistic for some reason, like he was spitting some psychological ? about saving a family vs saving a thousand families.
  • deeroc22
    edited June 2010
    Yes it def pushed buttons of the morally right and wrong and how thin that line can really be at anytime... i wanna watch it again!!
  • yung$
    yung$ Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Get those children back in here and if anyone stops u shoot them. Thats an order

we are getting the children back in just wait lmao lmao lmao
  • deeroc22
    edited July 2010
    B u m p . . . . .
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Spoiler Alert!!!!

For me it was a choice of logic, not moral.........I could care less about 2 kids dying, if it's gonna possibly save a whole city......
  • Super Lex
    edited July 2010
    SPOILERS

I'd have let him murk them kids the first time he had them. If the father ain't willing to save them then oh well. After they attacked him and took those kids out of the room, I'd have done nothing. ? asking the chick.
  • traestar
    edited July 2010
    Super Lex wrote: »
    SPOILERS

I'd have let him murk them kids the first time he had them. If the father ain't willing to save them then oh well. After they attacked him and took those kids out of the room, I'd have done nothing. ? asking the chick.

I'd think he would've done it myself!