The Secret life of human pups: Men who dress up as dogs and live like them! World gone MAD!!!!!!!

124»

Comments

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    This cac gotta girl who is ride or die smh talkin' about 'I'll always love him' helps him get into his latex nh suit

They were engaged but she stopped it

Yeah just peeped. You see at the end when the guy asked if she would get back with him if he weren't a pup? That was awkward

I didn't see that part.

What she said?

He was on one sofa cleanin' his dog mask, she was on the other. The interviewer asked and there was a long silence. The guy broke it with "just answer honestly", so which she replied, "yes." He went on to say, "There won't ever be a time when pup life isn't a part of me, or who I am."

Nasty and she doesn't respect herself at all fam encouragin' that ?
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is some Japanese weird type ? . lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This cac gotta girl who is ride or die smh talkin' about 'I'll always love him' helps him get into his latex nh suit

They were engaged but she stopped it

Yeah just peeped. You see at the end when the guy asked if she would get back with him if he weren't a pup? That was awkward

I didn't see that part.

What she said?

He was on one sofa cleanin' his dog mask, she was on the other. The interviewer asked and there was a long silence. The guy broke it with "just answer honestly", so which she replied, "yes." He went on to say, "There won't ever be a time when pup life isn't a part of me, or who I am."

Nasty and she doesn't respect herself at all fam encouragin' that ?

She's the dumb one in this situation. She needs help more than him
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • bossdon201
    bossdon201 Members Posts: 900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    If dominate society doesn't care that this exist then ain't nothing you weak and powerless negros are gonna do to stop them dressing up like dogs. These people been weird and you are taking offense now? If the moors couldn't get them to act right what do you think in a weaken state will get them to act right?

Just let them dress up like dogs and walk off cliffs and ? .

I was listening to Dan Lebatard show and they interviewed some crazy CAC who lived like a goat for 6 days. Bought himself prosthetic legs and a second stomach with the bacteria from a goat stomach in it to help him digest grass.

Edit: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-man-has-been-trying-to-live-life-as-a-goat

aqv0wiqoma5n.jpeg
    xzu1inzy9c4d.jpeg
    h28tgounbliz.jpeg

x4b8hvbyrfzf.gif

You've got to be kidding me....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These people are mentally ill and need treatment
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    These people are mentally ill and need treatment

Man, let these crazy ass White people [ref to these furry style muthafuckas] do as they please, long as they ain't bothering us...
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me guess. More proof of the forthcoming apocalypse?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karl. wrote: »
    Let me guess. More proof of the forthcoming apocalypse?

The signs of the times are piled up to heaven Karl. But the #1sign that the end of the age is at the doors is this my brother:

pyiasdygg197.jpg

israel-rebirth-newspaper.png

slide_26.jpg

Amen.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The homie @DoUwant2go2Heaven has somehow programmed his phone to let him know ANYTIME any post on the IC mentions anything even remotely biblical. Lol.

Fam be poppin' up like Bruh Man outta nowhere and then...fade to black.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy how some people can't handle the every day problems of real life so they try to escape it by any means necessary