Rockstar To Unveil Upcoming Projects 'Soon'

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
“Fiscal 2017 is poised to be another strong year for Take-Two, with anticipated Non-GAAP earnings in excess of $1.00 per share. Our diverse lineup includes the new intellectual property Battleborn, which we released earlier this month, and the eagerly anticipated upcoming launches of Mafia III, Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, NBA 2K17 and WWE 2K17. We plan to support these titles with innovative offerings designed to promote ongoing engagement and drive recurrent consumer spending. Looking ahead, we expect to grow Non-GAAP revenues and earnings in fiscal 2018, based on our robust development plan that extends well beyond the current fiscal year. Rockstar Games is of course hard at work on some exciting future projects that will be revealed soon.”

Comments

• Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Inb4 red dead and a slight teaser of the next gta
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Definitely copping Red Dead 2. I would be extremely surprised if they released anything on the next GTA. GTA5 is still going strong as hell. Wouldnt be mad at it though.

I want a Bully Sequel or something like Bully to come out. Im probably gonna cop Bully HD on the PSstore this weekend.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Red Dead 3 needs to hurry the ? up and get here.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well the dude that voiced John Marston might not be doing it this time around

i watched this documentary about him and he wasnt ready for the fame that came with being the voice of the most popular game at that time. Dude lives a very low maintenance life on a farm and ? with his family and that was his real life voice and not something he had to alter to get into character

i dont even think money is an issue, but there is a chance he MIGHT not be back. Granted, the doc was a couple years old so who knows if he still feels that way
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Might be a shot in the dark, but what about Manhunt 3?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

i watched this documentary about him and he wasnt ready for the fame that came with being the voice of the most popular game at that time. Dude lives a very low maintenance life on a farm and ? with his family and that was his real life voice and not something he had to alter to get into character

i dont even think money is an issue, but there is a chance he MIGHT not be back. Granted, the doc was a couple years old so who knows if he still feels that way

But his character died in the game. They could easily use his grandson Or something.
  • AP21
    Options
    ? if anything... GTA V proves there is still a demand for Midnight Club. the car community is too large in GTA for them not to take notice.

would definitely LOVE to see a new Midnight Club game.
  • AP21
    Options

But his character died in the game. They could easily use his grandson Or something.

uhhh...did he?

the version i beat, he was talking to his son
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i still think biker gang ? would be a good look for them...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options

uhhh...did he?

That's not the end
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want Max Payne or Manhunt.
  • Karl.
    Options

uhhh...did he?

The game pretty much ends and your stood over that dudes gravestone. Lmao
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Karl. wrote: »

uhhh...did he?

There's two out comes like gtaIV it depends on if you got @100% completion or not
  • AP21
    Options
    well damn...im wondering if i ever beat the game then

i know i made it to the epilogue
  • Karl.
    Options

uhhh...did he?

There's two out comes like gtaIV it depends on if you got @100% completion or not

I'm pretty sure as far as the story goes John Marston is brown bread.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

uhhh...did he?

I'm pretty sure as far as the story goes John Marston is brown bread.

there are alternate endings google it. theres even youtube videos. I haven't even beaten it yet I'm at 80 percent i'm on the 3rd act. I think I should be back in texas or new mexico. i'm done with the mexico chapter.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i still think biker gang ? would be a good look for them...

They already did one like that.
  • KINGEC
    KINGEC Members Posts: 7,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if anything... GTA V proves there is still a demand for Midnight Club. the car community is too large in GTA for them not to take notice.

Love MC. MC2 and 3 was my ? . If they ever do I hope they would use the original team to develop it.
  • Karl.
    Options
    @DA_Executionah! You're right. I just watched it. It's dumb as hell.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd like another LA Noire but just with an actual storyline that connects and make sense. Maybe set in the 60's though.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I'd like another LA Noire but just with an actual storyline that connects and make sense. Maybe set in the 60's though.

LA Noire' storyline didn't make sense? It's been a long time, I can't remember it that well, but it seemed to have made enough sense.

Anyway, LA Noire was amazing. I can't be the only one that thought it was original/ground-breaking and very well-done.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »

LA Noire' storyline didn't make sense? It's been a long time, I can't remember it that well, but it seemed to have made enough sense.

Anyway, LA Noire was amazing. I can't be the only one that thought it was original/ground-breaking and very well-done.

No it made sense i just wish that there was an overarching storyline throughout the game... like one big case you're working out as you're going through the other cases in the different departments.