Trump can't win

Options
12346»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    A lotta people won't vote for a female to be President, simply because she's a female.
    A lotta people won't vote for Trump, simply because......Well, he's Donald "? " Trump!!
    Talk about choosing the lesser of two evils.
    or don't vote for president. or vote third-party. just don't pick Trump or Clinton and claim you HAD to.

• janklow
    Options
    Expect Janklow to be mad at this lol
    i'm disappointed but this point i have been so mad for days that i am saving my remaining anger for Trump supporters who are actively annoying me

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Expect Janklow to be mad at this lol
    i'm disappointed but this point i have been so mad for days that i am saving my remaining anger for Trump supporters who are actively annoying me

If only Ted Cruz wasn't such a douchbag

https://youtu.be/BtZF007Lep4
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe Trumps ways are just him making sure Hillary gets the win.. people will hate him enough so she wins.. pre planned ??
  • janklow
    Options
    If only Ted Cruz wasn't such a douchbag
    doesn't seem that being a ? stops you from getting the GOP presidential nomination in 2016

• kingblaze84
    Options
    Trump supporters were beat up and assaulted yesterday during a Trump rally in San Jose, California.....the footage is crazy, I wonder if this will help Trump though

https://youtu.be/9keMHzmpo2s
  • janklow
    Options
    Trump supporters were beat up and assaulted yesterday during a Trump rally in San Jose, California.....the footage is crazy, I wonder if this will help Trump though
    this kind of thing ALWAYS helps Trump, because it feeds right into his nonsense

• kingblaze84
    Options
    this kind of thing ALWAYS helps Trump, because it feeds right into his nonsense

Yep, Trump has already painted many illegals as being violent and when protestors wave Mexican flags and chase, punch and assault Trump supporters, it helps to prove his point. Trump is definitely an insensitive ? at times but beating up his supporters is only going to build sympathy for him.

I've seen a few polls that even have Trump ahead of Hilary now, even being competitive in NJ.
  • janklow
    Options
    I've seen a few polls that even have Trump ahead of Hilary now, even being competitive in NJ.
    nationally? could see it as the electorate is pretty polarized
    NJ? ehhh

• kingblaze84
    Options
    nationally? could see it as the electorate is pretty polarized
    NJ? ehhh

I agree NJ is probably unrealistic for Trump, but in some polls he's down only 4 points there. If that kind of thing is happening in NJ, imagine how close Ohio or Florida could be.
  • janklow
    Options
    I agree NJ is probably unrealistic for Trump, but in some polls he's down only 4 points there. If that kind of thing is happening in NJ, imagine how close Ohio or Florida could be.
    thing is -and this also applies to Clinton, who's talking about flipping Texas- is that states like OH and FL will always be close, and states like NJ and TX will not unless something drastic happens. i imagine FL will be very close because it's always close. thank you, polarized electorate!
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    thing is -and this also applies to Clinton, who's talking about flipping Texas- is that states like OH and FL will always be close, and states like NJ and TX will not unless something drastic happens. i imagine FL will be very close because it's always close. thank you, polarized electorate!

Solid points, but with Trump saying some stupid things this week, especially about the judge in the Trump University fraud case "being Mexican" (although he was born in Indiana), I'm starting to think Hilary can have a blowout in November. But then again, Trump has survived everything else, so chances are things will stay close.
  • janklow
    Options
    Solid points, but with Trump saying some stupid things this week, especially about the judge in the Trump University fraud case "being Mexican" (although he was born in Indiana), I'm starting to think Hilary can have a blowout in November. But then again, Trump has survived everything else, so chances are things will stay close.
    i honestly think the places where Trump is hurting himself most are places he's most likely to not win either way. but it might not be close.