Michael Kiwanuka - Tell Me A Tale.......this for my grown ass ?

5onblackhandside
5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in R&B & Alternatives
First time i heard this ? , i thought it was some old 60's musics.

This some new school soul right here.

https://youtu.be/kviZeUcjjBk

Comments

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    I heard it. It's funny to see someone else heard of him. I'd say it's okay. A lot of the songs sound similar after a while and his style is old. His best luck is to go the jazz route or elevator music/coffee shops and international. There's a niche, but it's hard for me to say I'm looking for his next cd. I ain't downing him, like I said I bought the actual cd and liked it and glad to see someone else is up on artists not that famous.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought this album when it dropped. Hes dope.
    Reminds me of Otis Redding.

Hes droppin new album here soon. I was gunna make a thread but knew nobody would give a ?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/2R2sqdZZvFQ

Amazing. Thanks for dropping his music
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    I bought this album when it dropped. Hes dope.
    Reminds me of Otis Redding.

Hes droppin new album here soon. I was gunna make a thread but knew nobody would give a ?

I would fam. Please do.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    luke1733 wrote: »
    I heard it. It's funny to see someone else heard of him. I'd say it's okay. A lot of the songs sound similar after a while and his style is old. His best luck is to go the jazz route or elevator music/coffee shops and international. There's a niche, but it's hard for me to say I'm looking for his next cd. I ain't downing him, like I said I bought the actual cd and liked it and glad to see someone else is up on artists not that famous.

Hes British and has a big fan base.

He was Adeles opening act on her tour few years back when she became a megastar.

I dont see US fans helping him blow but his youtube Vemo page gets hundreds of thousands of hits