###CreepSet PRESENTS: ASK THE GREATEST FEMALE LURKER OF ALL-TIME @missK ANYTHING

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    @missk how long have you been a Spurs fan?
    ever been to a Spurs game?

Been a while. When I first moved there I mean yes I had heard of them of course but that city has mad love for the Spurs so of course I become a fan.

Yep been to several games, even got to be in the box once-was goat. Saw Robinson with his family at a restaurant once, he was cool and Duncan and his ex wife. She had an attitude

lol @DWO so uh what he do for a living?

rrmesvyzqc8d.jpg
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GM Dizz

Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, New York, Ohio, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, and some more. Dad is retired military
    Before it's all over I would like to tour the castles in Europe and see what is left of the pyramids

After prom, high school boyfriend

@Deadeye......................how fat tho

@MissK

I weighed in at 290.5 this morning...........and I'm only 5'11".

clipart-plain-face-512x512-bcd4.png
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what are you afraid of??
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snakes and other insects
    Not afraid of death but of dying alone

Afraid my cat is dying...he has the foulest excrement lately, can't be normal
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Snakes and other insects

Afraid my cat is dying...he has the foulest excrement lately, can't be normal

Awwh how ya head up whoadie. You just won 25 million what you doing/buying next?
  • OmegaConflict
    edited June 2016
    Snakes and other insects

Afraid my cat is dying..he has the foulest excrement lately, can't be normal
    qygeb4pb3d72.gif

• MissK
    Dizz-
    Pay off debt
    Tell my boss to kiss my ass
    Set up some members of the family
    Buy property/invest, etc so that more than one generation can have something hopefully

Conflict/Omega/Satan/Beta's Boy....real funny coming from someone who is known to say 'imma ? yo cat'
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dizz-
    Pay off debt
    Buy property/invest, etc so that more than one generation can have something hopefully

Conflict/Omega/Satan/Beta's Boy....real funny coming from someone who is known to say 'imma ? yo cat'

He also says that to male posters.
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK

GO SPURS GO!!!!!!!
  • OmegaConflict
    Dizz-
    Pay off debt

Of course I do in your ? imaginary thoughts you ?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Dizz-
    Pay off debt

We all know @BelovedAfeni here a man. He a man, so nobody punking nobody here. Am I right, Conflict? CONFLICT, do you, or do you not recognize this is a man standing here?

tumblr_mjyxrmw59C1qzx3jto1_500.jpg

Ima ? you, and that bird

Oh.....
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Dizz-
    Pay off debt

We all know @BelovedAfeni here a man. He a man, so nobody punking nobody here. Am I right, Conflict? CONFLICT, do you, or do you not recognize this is a man standing here?

tumblr_mjyxrmw59C1qzx3jto1_500.jpg

Ima ? you, and that bird

Oh.....

Indirectly related clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5CjPh1RjDc

nh
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK

What do you consider some of your greatest attributes?

What weakness of yours have you turned into a strength?
  • MissK
    @MissK

Good questions, thank you

Many of my greatest attributes are also my weaknesses. I think for the most part I am well rounded, educated but also open to learning new things (except if it is math because ? math, lol) and I will go out of my way for those that are close to me or those in need. I listen and observe...now many would think yea I listen too. Listening and hearing often get interchanged and are not the same thing. (Example-your partner/kids/friends say you are not listening to me but you say I am hearing you)

I often overthink or look for something deeper than what might be there. (I see many men on here and in real life complain about this being a very female trait-maybe it is) I don't think it is always a bad thing but I admit that it can be. I spend a lot of time picking apart conversations, assignments, etc when really there is no other explanation. It is not something I can switch off (believe me I would love to be able to do so) but I am much better than I used to be. I can shrug things off much more now than I used to and this is a weakness that is becoming a strength for me.
  • OmegaConflict
    @MissK

Good questions, thank you

Many of my greatest attributes are also my weaknesses. I think for the most part I am well rounded, educated but also open to learning new things (except if it is math because ? math, lol) and I will go out of my way for those that are close to me or those in need. I listen and observe...now many would think yea I listen too. Listening and hearing often get interchanged and are not the same thing. (Example-your partner/kids/friends say you are not listening to me but you say I am hearing you)

I often overthink or look for something deeper than what might be there. (I see many men on here and in real life complain about this being a very female trait-maybe it is) I don't think it is always a bad thing but I admit that it can be. I spend a lot of time picking apart conversations, assignments, etc when really there is no other explanation. It is not something I can switch off (believe me I would love to be able to do so) but I am much better than I used to be. I can shrug things off much more now than I used to and this is a weakness that is becoming a strength for me.
    So....pics?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK i just found out if i want to move to san antonio my company assures me i'll have a job......

what u think about that?
  • MissK
    edited June 2016
    DWO wrote: »
    @MissK i just found out if i want to move to san antonio my company assures me i'll have a job......

what u think about that?

My 2 cents on SA

Great city for families, plenty of stuff to do in that regard. You have Seaworld/SixFlags/Riverwalk & downtown area. There are good museums if you are into that stuff. Austin is very close. Let's not forget my Spurs! I lived on the Northwest side of town and there are plenty of shops in that area. The housing is very cheap in comparison to other places, you can build brand new for good prices. Weather is good for the most part although the summers are very hot-prepare to be under water restrictions. If it rains too much the city will shut down and the one year it sleeted man let's just say stay off the roads!

Downside is that not only are you a minority to Whites but Mexicans are like 80% of the damn city. And they have the nerve to look down on everybody. I had neighbors that lived there for decades and still refused to learn English.
  • Dupac
    edited June 2016

what u think about that?

My 2 cents on SA

Great city for families, plenty of stuff to do in that regard. You have Seaworld/SixFlags/Riverwalk & downtown area. There are good museums if you are into that stuff. Austin is very close. Let's not forget my Spurs! I lived on the Northwest side of town and there is plenty of shops in that area. The housing is very cheap in comparison to other places, you can build brand new for good prices. Weather is good for the most part although the summers are very hot-prepare to be under water restrictions. If it rains too much the city will shut down and the one year it sleeted man let's just say stay off the roads!

Downside is that not only are you a minority to Whites but Mexicans are like 80% of the damn city. And they have the nerve to look down on everybody. I had neighbors that lived there for decades and still refused to learn English.

awesome, i have no idea if we're really going down there, but it came up in conversation, and they said they definitely want me down there.....

if they'rewilling to pay for my reloacation...the whole conversation will change though
  • OmegaConflict

what u think about that?

My 2 cents on SA

Great city for families, plenty of stuff to do in that regard. You have Seaworld/SixFlags/Riverwalk & downtown area. There are good museums if you are into that stuff. Austin is very close. Let's not forget my Spurs! I lived on the Northwest side of town and there is plenty of shops in that area. The housing is very cheap in comparison to other places, you can build brand new for good prices. Weather is good for the most part although the summers are very hot-prepare to be under water restrictions. If it rains too much the city will shut down and the one year it sleeted man let's just say stay off the roads!

awesome, i have no idea if we're really going down there, but it came up in conversation, and they said they definitely want me down there.....

if they'rewilling to pay for my reloacation...the whole conversation will change though

Man don't bring yo stupid ass down here
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissK, why so many Avi pics wit ? and non wit ass or thighs
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay what happened to @miamivice305 the Goat lurker...

Cosign this post if you're alive bruh
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Ay what happened to @miamivice305 the Goat lurker...

Cosign this post if you're alive bruh

He or she got reassigned to a new unit....
  • Dupac

what u think about that?

My 2 cents on SA

Man don't bring yo stupid ass down here

you know you're dead if i do...

like even if it's for a weekend.....i will hunt you down and ? you
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK

Would you rather know a little bit about everything or everything about one thing (of your choice)?
  • MissK
    @MissK

Would you rather know a little bit about everything or everything about one thing (of your choice)?

A little bit about everything. I have always been curious and nosy. Plus I don't think you can really know everything about one thing.