Real World: Go Big or Go Home (Las Vegas)

1234568»

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh i got tried of ceejai mentioning the black stuff . She shoulda chilled wit that. All that race ? killed the mood of the show
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na, he handled it right. Makes no sense in spazzing out on someone's ignorance when you can just disassociate yourself from them especially when the whole crew has already shun it to light and done the same. I would've ignored her from the beginning of the season and when the chance came to vote her off, I would've easily. It's better to outsmart her than stoop to her level.

Ceejai was in the right for kicking her ass but she did add gas to the flame by intervening in the conversation instead of just listening. The true comment that triggered her was Jenna saying She feels like shooting someone. She was just tense and tired of ignoring her bigotry and anyone of us would've snapped in that situation especially when she charged at her first and then pretended that she blacked out without a proper apology like all closet racists.

Jenna been had a disdain towards minorities so it wasn't like she could hide her true motives to the world. All she could do is smile and laugh it off and pretend she's not that way. She was born phony and that's why she's been in abusive relationships. Enough guys have whooped her ass and her confederate flag totting family were homeless when she was growing up.

All of this is called karma and will put CeeJai in a positive spotlight for her career. I hope they bring her back for the challenges and keep Jenna off the air permanently. I also hope this prevents Jenna from ever getting hired to a good job. I hope all her boyfriends and future husband continues to beat the ? outta that potato sack faced bigoted ? and I hope this post gets fowarded to her Twitter account so that she can do this world a favor and off herself like all bigots and George Zimmerman like ppl.

He wasn't trying to do that tho. He spent the bulk of the season chasing her around knowing she's a bigot not giving a ? . Then these white ? call him a ? to his face and he cried about it. Then white boy swooped in and obliterated anychance of him getting some cut after he was trying to get these ? for weeks. Then he was sitting there talking bout hes too dark. Smmfh. You know who was there for him each time to hold him down?? Ceejai. Fam don't get no pass. He really gonna sit there and act like nothings going on while she being disrespected like that? Nah man nah ? that ? . Hes the worst kind of black. He's a ? ? , a ? and a turncoat.

Going back through it and writing it down got me even more tight than I was originally. ? that ? b.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was sawft but I can't bash him for being a ? . There's worse ppl out there like Charles Barkley and Raven Symone. At least he grew some sense and stayed away from her from the remainder of the show and didn't stick up for her bigotry over Ceejai. I would've preferred him being chill over being an angry stereotype.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was sawft but I can't bash him for being a ? . There's worse ppl out there like Charles Barkley and Raven Symone. At least he grew some sense and stayed away from her from the remainder of the show and didn't stick up for her bigotry over Ceejai. I would've preferred him being chill over being an angry stereotype.

giphy.gif

He didn't have to act like a negative stereotype to do something. That's the problem with a lot of you ? . ? like y'all give dumb docile ? agents like Barkley and Simone a platform cause you rather sit on your hands and not say ? .

Smh.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vybz wrote: »
    Tbh i got tried of ceejai mentioning the black stuff . She shoulda chilled wit that. All that race ? killed the mood of the show

Bro everything was racist to her
  • BangEm_Bart

giphy.gif

He didn't have to act like a negative stereotype to do something. That's the problem with a lot of you ? . ? like y'all give dumb docile ? agents like Barkley and Simone a platform cause you rather sit on your hands and not say ? .

Smh.

Na na na, I would've spoke up right off the bat and called that ? a bigot then separated myself plus I would've been calling her all types of ? words in the confidential room but I'm saying we use the term ? too loosely. I would've also been clapping and not breaking up the fight while CeeJai was whooping her ass but being a ? and being a ? is 2 different things.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Max. wrote: »
    vybz wrote: »

Bro everything was racist to her

The word ratchet isn't racist but she was saying racist ? prior to and after that making it racist. Shorty was calling her a nappy headed ? and telling her to pick cotton bruh. She saying Dean and CeeJai not like most colored ppl is racist af. I dunno bruh, she was begging for that Cesaro uppercut right then and there.
  • dee.i.pee
    dee.i.pee Members Posts: 632 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn MTV was ready for this season to be over,they didnt even bother taping a reunion show.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to let me executive produce this show.

Next season:

What happens when you put 6 men in their 40's..........in a house with 6 women in their 20's?

wpid-18915.jpg?w=625
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    They need to let me executive produce this show.

Next season:

What happens when you put 6 men in their 40's..........in a house with 6 women in their 20's?

wpid-18915.jpg?w=625

I can see it already all the oldest ? gettin jealous when the young ? start bringin home ? from the club, this leads to an old ? vs young ? fight and some old ? has a heart attack cause his heart can't handle all that action.

Then bam shows cancelled. So no thanks bruh
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    MTV-REAL-WORLD-GIRLS.jpg
    That thing in a grey shirt is a man