Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Comments

• funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    what's the diff between a hero and regular? is it just a skin?

Cosign what Trollio said, plus hero weapons (long guns) use at least 10 LP.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last trials I need to complete is the staff and revive guy, both on crushing. These are the hardest ones period. There isn't enough time and spawn time, even though it's short, it eats away @ the clock. You literally cannot die and must be a killing machine to beat those. ? hard as ? .
  • funkdocdamc
    After the patch, the MP became an almost unplayable, lag-fest, ? .
  • funkdocdamc
    The last trials I need to complete is the staff and revive guy, both on crushing. These are the hardest ones period. There isn't enough time and spawn time, even though it's short, it eats away @ the clock. You literally cannot die and must be a killing machine to beat those. ? hard as ? .

Pick the set-up with the Condor as the heavy weapon and use that as much as possible for the staff trial.
  • VIBE
    ? that staff challenge man
  • VIBE
    finally got the staff one done.. just said ? everything I keep doing, and went ape ? on them

just gotta do the savior on crushing now..
  • VIBE
    DONE w the trials
  • VIBE
    was putting in work w the shotgun/smoke combo
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished just now...throughly enjoyed it.

Gonna get the other 3 and run through them all.
  • VIBE
    connection issues from time to time and when they happen, it happens a few times in a row, annoying
  • DNB1
    Just started on crusher mode...no such thing as auto aim..lol

Completely different...
  • VIBE
    u gotta stay in teams on this ? , if u stray, ur done
  • VIBE
    Just realized there is no ranking/level up system or a level selection..

I like that
  • funkdocdamc
    Did my first playthrough on crushing (still playing) and I swear that Chapter 20 is the biggest pile of ? that I have ever encountered. 3 snipers, 2 brutes, 2 hunters and like 20 other ? with immaculate aiming and grenade tossing skills...foh. "Here's some cover, but we'll shoot that to ? too"...foh. And there's no checkpoints either so if you die after the brutes come, gotta start all over at the top of that hill...foh. Funny, but not funny.
  • funkdocdamc
    *Block left attack, block right attack*, This ? starts doing spin moves with the sword....smh.
  • VIBE
    yeah, when he spins, ? throws me off a bit..

been playing ranked, though... way better than playing w loser ass scrubs.. they're fun to run thru but a ? to have on ur team.. ranked = close games... love the online
  • funkdocdamc

been playing ranked, though... way better than playing w loser ass scrubs.. they're fun to run thru but a ? to have on ur team.. ranked = close games... love the online

Yup. People on regular TDM are just plain stupid. Had this one ? on my team only manage to score 50 points total after two games, and he stole that ? . He had 0 downs, 1 KO and 17 deaths. How is that even possible?
  • DNB1

Yup. People on regular TDM are just plain stupid. Had this one ? on my team only manage to score 50 points total after two games, and he stole that ? . He had 0 downs, 1 KO and 17 deaths. How is that even possible?

Ummm that might have been me!

lol...nah only been online a few times...I wish it had the option to choose between FPS and third person.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that coulda been me too, lol
  • funkdocdamc
    DWO wrote: »
    that coulda been me too, lol

Damn, I know you can't drive for ? , but you can't shoot either? No wonder you always tryna fight ? with fists on GTA.

Long video, but smh at DWO being the hitman from this ? :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XvailAZIiE
  • VIBE
  • funkdocdamc
    Diamond 3 but I haven't played [rank] in a week.
  • VIBE
    the game is on some ? at times w the ledge hanging where I can't jump up due to the camera angles

and I noticed u can't panic throw grenades anymore
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't looked at this thread in a while , finally finished CCNA imma start playing this today
  • DNB1
    When a ? ? swings in out of nowhere and takes you out on MP, you begin to appreciate how good this is.

Taking me a while to get used to but it's definitely fun.