coop9889 wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ClH_afzWMAAbrM_.jpg

He's get his numbers... but when the game is close, or Their trailing by a few and they need key buckets... Lebron been MIA...

In a 10 minute stretch in the fourth quarter he scored 20 points and assisted on the other 6. Meaning he was the KEY figure in 26 straight points in the late third to most of the fourth quarter. "Clutch time" by most people's standards.

How is that MIA?

Answer this @D0wn

when the game is close, or The cavs are trailing Lebron been MIA.
    Go watch the games...

when cavs was down 0-2 . I was saying cavs in 6
    When the cavs was down 3-1 i was saying cavs in 7...
    Fast foward we going to a game 7 right?

I already knew the outcome. Bron is winning this year. So i been watching objectivley.

Bron gets his numbers. But in key moments throughout this series he defers alot...

I been right thos whole time.i know what i know.

You are bullshitting and you know it.

The game was within reach (single digits) for the warriors and lebron scored 18 straight points.

Please explain how scoring 18 straight points when a game is within single digits is "disappearing".

@D0wn

The Cavs were leading the entire game... basketball is a game of runs, so of course GS was gonna trim the leauge.

this game, there was no back and forth, nor were the cavs trailing. During those types of back and forth games, or when the cavs trail by a managable deficit , Lebron freezes up.

Ok. I'm about to destroy your logic... just a forewarning...

What is considered a manageable deficit?

Game 4 ...down 7. With 3 minutes to go.......

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Win or lose Bron should get the MVP

Cavs got game 7 in a bag... we might even see a big game by K.Love
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this game, there was no back and forth, nor were the cavs trailing. During those types of back and forth games, or when the cavs trail by a managable deficit , Lebron freezes up.

Game 5...

2nd quarter, cleveland down by 2. James aggressive drive to the basket, tied the game 44-44

Next possession, lebron got an offensive rebound and scored, tied the game again 46-46.

3 possessions later, cavs down 1, lebron made a fadeaway jumpshot, put cavs up 50-49.

Thats 6 points in 2 minutes.

Then after that, at the end of the first half there was a stretch where GS made THREE STRAIGHT 3 pointers. In between each of those possessions Lebron scored each time and added an additonal free throw after that. If he missed all of those shots thats a 9 point swing in GS favor. Instead it's only a 2 point swing, bringing the half to a tied score.

By your very definition, that's 13 points in less than 6 minutes in a back and forth game with most of those points coming with the Cavs trailing.

And that's only the first half of game 5. I have 3 more halves to disprove you with.

So tell me, @D0wn ... how is that "disappearing?????
  • D0wn
    Options
    Win or lose Bron should get the MVP

Cavs got game 7 in a bag... we might even see a big game by K.Love

[img]https://media.makeameme.org/created/really-? -please.jpg[/img]

Its funny how ? doubt me. After all this time. Damn.

If i was a prophet, ya would of burn in hell.

7uxdnu8u9w5b.jpg

Ya could of made some $$$$$$$....
  • D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I'm high as ? , laughing at this thread lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • D0wn
    edited June 2016
    Options

Game 5...

2nd quarter, cleveland down by 2. James aggressive drive to the basket, tied the game 44-44

Next possession, lebron got an offensive rebound and scored, tied the game again 46-46.

3 possessions later, cavs down 1, lebron made a fadeaway jumpshot, put cavs up 50-49.

Then after that, at the end of the first half there was a stretch where GS made THREE STRAIGHT 3 pointers. In between each of those possessions Lebron scored each time and added an additonal free throw after that. If he missed all of those shots thats a 9 point swing in GS favor. Instead it's only a 2 point swing, bringing the half to a tied score.

By your very definition, that's 13 points in less than 6 minutes in a back and forth game with most of those points coming with the Cavs trailing.

And that's only the first half of game 5. I have 3 more halves to disprove you with.

2nd quarter lmao
    same game 5, 4th quarter who took over???
  • coop9889
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    ClH_afzWMAAbrM_.jpg

He's get his numbers... but when the game is close, or Their trailing by a few and they need key buckets... Lebron been MIA...

In a 10 minute stretch in the fourth quarter he scored 20 points and assisted on the other 6. Meaning he was the KEY figure in 26 straight points in the late third to most of the fourth quarter. "Clutch time" by most people's standards.

How is that MIA?

Answer this @D0wn

when the game is close, or The cavs are trailing Lebron been MIA.
    Go watch the games...

when cavs was down 0-2 . I was saying cavs in 6
    When the cavs was down 3-1 i was saying cavs in 7...
    Fast foward we going to a game 7 right?

I already knew the outcome. Bron is winning this year. So i been watching objectivley.

Bron gets his numbers. But in key moments throughout this series he defers alot...

I been right thos whole time.i know what i know.

You are bullshitting and you know it.

The game was within reach (single digits) for the warriors and lebron scored 18 straight points.

Please explain how scoring 18 straight points when a game is within single digits is "disappearing".

@D0wn

The Cavs were leading the entire game... basketball is a game of runs, so of course GS was gonna trim the leauge.

Ok. I'm about to destroy your logic... just a forewarning...

What is considered a manageable deficit?

Game 4 ...down 7. With 3 minutes to go.......

Sure. 3:44 left to go. For the rest of the game, Irving scored 6 points and Lebron scored 7 and assisted on one of Irvings buckets... No one else on the team scored and Lebron still led that game with more rebounds and assists than anyone else in the entire game on EITHER team.

How is that Lebron "disappearing" when he scored the majority of his team's points??

You are losing this... badly....
  • coop9889
    Options

Game 5...

2nd quarter lmao

Kyrie scored more points in the 4th to MAINTAIN a lead that Lebron and Kyrie together established. Are you too dense to realize the impact Lebron had in the first 3 quarters? If Kyrie is making 4-5 straight buckets, wjhy would the Cavs go to anyone else than him? Kyrie's entire role on the Cavs is to score. He was ? Curry the entire game. Hence why Kyrie had the green light in the 4th,

You know ? about the game bruh log off
  • coop9889
    Options
    @D0wn this is a debate you can't win bruh. Statistically or objectively. Just acknowledge your hate for Lebron and move on.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the Warriors go from coming back down 3-1 to OKC only to lose after being up 3-1 to Cleveland...

lebron-laughing-o.gif
    This gif is irritating the ? out of me right now, LeBron is soooo extra.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Again, ? sleepin on Andrew Bogut's absence. Screens and rim protection.

What about the Warriors trading DAVID LEE, the player who shifted the finals momentum last year?

Imo they made a mistake not keeping him and trade Ezeli.
  • D0wn
    Options
    @D0wn this is a debate you can't win bruh. Statistically or objectively. Just acknowledge your hate for Lebron and move on.

Hate for Lebron??

Its called critical analysis bruh.
    PLUS

Who had Lebron winning the finals, when he was down this series?
    despite my criticism of Bron, not once had I said Goldenstate was gonna win..

When ya was on Curry's ? , i was the one saying Lebron was still the best player in the world...

Dont make me put up the paper work.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fire!

[img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/fr/cp0/e15/q65/13412113_10154337392891385_2693390579612856530_o.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9[/img]

He wins the title ill Rock his jersey and shoes. Him and Kyrie. Cause Ive witnessed something epic from these two.

What a time to be alive
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Barnes 0/8 fg 0 points 2 rebs

That ? wants to be Kevin Love sooooo bad
  • D0wn
    Options

Game 5...

2nd quarter lmao

Kyrie scored more points in the 4th to MAINTAIN a lead that Lebron and Kyrie together established. Are you too dense to realize the impact Lebron had in the first 3 quarters? If Kyrie is making 4-5 straight buckets, wjhy would the Cavs go to anyone else than him? Kyrie's entire role on the Cavs is to score. He was ? Curry the entire game. Hence why Kyrie had the green light in the 4th,

You know ? about the game bruh log off

Lsbron been playing off Kyrie... during this series. Kyrie has been the one to set the offensive tone... even tonight...
    Lebron scored more, but go watch the game and tell me who set the tone?
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Again, ? sleepin on Andrew Bogut's absence. Screens and rim protection.

What about the Warriors trading DAVID LEE, the player who shifted the finals momentum last year?

Imo they made a mistake not keeping him and trade Ezeli.

That was money issue homie
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what a time to be alive
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Came to post this...wnq2g5meryh0.jpeg
    But ended up posting this...
    n1dvtrap14m5.jpeg
    Imma leave this here
    yldiudcuzxsf.jpeg
    (Ya i know this shoulda applied to last year, stop hating)

This discussion has been closed.