Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    Oh and @kingblaze84 wanted to know where the ? of Abraham is today. My answer was basically all over the world with billions of followers. But I didn't say that to prove his existence

That's a little contradictory though, the ? of Abraham is still nowhere to be found on Earth. And according to the Koran, people who worship Jesus as ? are condemned to spend eternity in hell, so in some ways the Bible ? is very different then the Islamic one.

How can the same ? give such different rules on worship? Doesn't add up.

Christians Jew muslims all believe that they are worshipping the ? of Abraham. Jews don't worship the ? of the new testament, Christians don't worship the ? of Islam but each group believes they are worshipping the ? of Abraham. So all three are part of the Abrahamic religion because we all claim the same spiritual ancestor

Finding ? the way you want to is impossible ? is not a lost pair of socks. And from my perspective you don't "find" ? you experience him and if you don't have the spiritual senses it's going to be very hard for you.

All three being part of the Abrahamic family means almost nothing these days though. The differences between the religions are so huge that Zionists and Muslims have a horrible relationship, and Christians obviously are not treated well in the Middle East these days. I admit it wasn't always like this, but the differences in those three religions have helped cause immense conflict and problems around the world.

And 70% of the world doesn't experience the Bible ? , so I guess I'm far from alone in being able to experience it.

But 70% of the world do believe they are experiencing or can experience the ? of Abraham. So you see that ? still receives the devotion of almost our entire species.

And the beefs between Christians and Muslims are irrelevant to that fact because no matter what each group believes they worship the ? of Abraham

Once again, 55% of the world is Jewish, Muslim or Christian, not 70%.

And even if they believe they worship the same Abrahamic ? , the differences are so severe that Muslims proclaim Jesus worshippers will enter hell, and Christians say that even Jews and Muslims will enter hell. So there is no real unity between Jews, Muslims and Christians. Christians are hunted like dogs in many parts of the Middle East, that's very telling.

We can dispute the % but it's really impossible to know 100% but I believe the number is way more than 55% I mean literally all of south and north America is majority christian and all of Africa is either Christian or Muslim then there's all of the middle east and there are still Christians in eastern Europe and Russia.

The differences are irrevelent to the fact that all these billions of people believe they are praying to the ? of Abraham. Christians Jew muslim have all ways fought with each other.

The important thing is that each group thinks they are right therefore the ? of Abraham is still alive. And we are still talking about him and Abraham thousands of years after Abraham died. the religions he inspired still have real worldwide influence on politics society and economics meanwhile gods like Baal, asteroth Zeus and Thor have just about no influence on the world in anyway that counts.

Which goes back to me saying the other gods are dead.

55% seems about right, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's even lower then that. A lot of people say they are Christian but they barely act like one. I won't even get into the stories I can tell.

And while I respect people's right to worship whatever ? they want, you still can't really prove the ? of Abraham is "alive", it hasn't even united Muslims, Jews, and Christians to play nice with each other. The birthplace of the Abrahamic religions is among the most violent and hate filled places in the world, hmmm I wonder why that is. And by the way, your ? didn't ? the Hindu and African gods that are still being worshipped by more then a billion people, there are plenty of other gods that are alive too then, if that's the way you want to put it. The Buddha himself is worshipped as a ? by millions, so your ? hasn't killed all other "gods". Plenty of them are still being worshipped out there, and about a billion don't worship any.

I think now you are being purposely obtuse i was not trying to prove to you that this ? is "alive" as in proof that ? exists. It's alive as in being one of the only gods that the masses of people believe in therefore faith in this ? has real effect on the world whereas the ? asterosh has none. Most of the other gods are dead because they don't have much influence on the world, i am not saying that they have absolutely no worshippers. Traditional African religion is dying in Africa in 50 years Africa wil have the biggest Christian population on earth, Hinduism is still strong but it's basically limited to india/ indian people. What do you mean by acting like a Christian???? to be a christian in it's simplest form all you have to do is believe in christ and his words not necessarily follow everything Christ did in perfection but doing so would of course make you a "good Christian" not a "bad Christian",

if you would actually pay attention and read the thread and what i say you would understand me and would not be asking me these redundant questions AND IF YOU A BILLION PEOPLE ARE ATHEIST YOU ARE LIVING IN A FANTASY LAND.

FROM my perspective it is exactly because ? chose to create his religion in the middle east that causes the place to always be violent and evil. Any plan ? has, the forces of evil will always try to corrupt/interrupt or ? up by influencing man to disobey. so if ? shows his face strongest in one area of course the evil ones will try to destroy that area.

So in places where the Abrahamic ? sticks his head in, massive violence and evil follows. Wow, you just made a great argument for secularism right now. Thanks. It's good to know wherever the Abrahamic ? shows itself or reveals a new religion, massive chaos follows. It doesn't seem like the Abrahamic ? has a good handle of things, more proof it's not a real ? . But enjoy your beliefs.

without the ? of Abraham evil would run rampant and not just over the middle east either but that region has always been warlike even before the advent of the 3 major religions. I don't have a problem with a certain amount of secularism neither does my religion.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Oh and @kingblaze84 wanted to know where the ? of Abraham is today. My answer was basically all over the world with billions of followers. But I didn't say that to prove his existence

That's a little contradictory though, the ? of Abraham is still nowhere to be found on Earth. And according to the Koran, people who worship Jesus as ? are condemned to spend eternity in hell, so in some ways the Bible ? is very different then the Islamic one.

Christians Jew muslims all believe that they are worshipping the ? of Abraham. Jews don't worship the ? of the new testament, Christians don't worship the ? of Islam but each group believes they are worshipping the ? of Abraham. So all three are part of the Abrahamic religion because we all claim the same spiritual ancestor

Finding ? the way you want to is impossible ? is not a lost pair of socks. And from my perspective you don't "find" ? you experience him and if you don't have the spiritual senses it's going to be very hard for you.

All three being part of the Abrahamic family means almost nothing these days though. The differences between the religions are so huge that Zionists and Muslims have a horrible relationship, and Christians obviously are not treated well in the Middle East these days. I admit it wasn't always like this, but the differences in those three religions have helped cause immense conflict and problems around the world.

And 70% of the world doesn't experience the Bible ? , so I guess I'm far from alone in being able to experience it.

But 70% of the world do believe they are experiencing or can experience the ? of Abraham. So you see that ? still receives the devotion of almost our entire species.

And the beefs between Christians and Muslims are irrelevant to that fact because no matter what each group believes they worship the ? of Abraham

And even if they believe they worship the same Abrahamic ? , the differences are so severe that Muslims proclaim Jesus worshippers will enter hell, and Christians say that even Jews and Muslims will enter hell. So there is no real unity between Jews, Muslims and Christians. Christians are hunted like dogs in many parts of the Middle East, that's very telling.

We can dispute the % but it's really impossible to know 100% but I believe the number is way more than 55% I mean literally all of south and north America is majority christian and all of Africa is either Christian or Muslim then there's all of the middle east and there are still Christians in eastern Europe and Russia.

The differences are irrevelent to the fact that all these billions of people believe they are praying to the ? of Abraham. Christians Jew muslim have all ways fought with each other.

The important thing is that each group thinks they are right therefore the ? of Abraham is still alive. And we are still talking about him and Abraham thousands of years after Abraham died. the religions he inspired still have real worldwide influence on politics society and economics meanwhile gods like Baal, asteroth Zeus and Thor have just about no influence on the world in anyway that counts.

55% seems about right, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's even lower then that. A lot of people say they are Christian but they barely act like one. I won't even get into the stories I can tell.

And while I respect people's right to worship whatever ? they want, you still can't really prove the ? of Abraham is "alive", it hasn't even united Muslims, Jews, and Christians to play nice with each other. The birthplace of the Abrahamic religions is among the most violent and hate filled places in the world, hmmm I wonder why that is. And by the way, your ? didn't ? the Hindu and African gods that are still being worshipped by more then a billion people, there are plenty of other gods that are alive too then, if that's the way you want to put it. The Buddha himself is worshipped as a ? by millions, so your ? hasn't killed all other "gods". Plenty of them are still being worshipped out there, and about a billion don't worship any.

I think now you are being purposely obtuse i was not trying to prove to you that this ? is "alive" as in proof that ? exists. It's alive as in being one of the only gods that the masses of people believe in therefore faith in this ? has real effect on the world whereas the ? asterosh has none. Most of the other gods are dead because they don't have much influence on the world, i am not saying that they have absolutely no worshippers. Traditional African religion is dying in Africa in 50 years Africa wil have the biggest Christian population on earth, Hinduism is still strong but it's basically limited to india/ indian people. What do you mean by acting like a Christian???? to be a christian in it's simplest form all you have to do is believe in christ and his words not necessarily follow everything Christ did in perfection but doing so would of course make you a "good Christian" not a "bad Christian",

if you would actually pay attention and read the thread and what i say you would understand me and would not be asking me these redundant questions AND IF YOU A BILLION PEOPLE ARE ATHEIST YOU ARE LIVING IN A FANTASY LAND.

FROM my perspective it is exactly because ? chose to create his religion in the middle east that causes the place to always be violent and evil. Any plan ? has, the forces of evil will always try to corrupt/interrupt or ? up by influencing man to disobey. so if ? shows his face strongest in one area of course the evil ones will try to destroy that area.

So in places where the Abrahamic ? sticks his head in, massive violence and evil follows. Wow, you just made a great argument for secularism right now. Thanks. It's good to know wherever the Abrahamic ? shows itself or reveals a new religion, massive chaos follows. It doesn't seem like the Abrahamic ? has a good handle of things, more proof it's not a real ? . But enjoy your beliefs.

without the ? of Abraham evil would run rampant and not just over the middle east either but that region has always been warlike even before the advent of the 3 major religions. I don't have a problem with a certain amount of secularism neither does my religion.

The ? of Abraham is not needed to create a stable society, look at all the peaceful Buddhist and non-religious places of the world. Sociologists have noted for many years now that highly religious societies tend to have more severe social problems then non-religious places. I know there are exceptions of course but taking one look at many Buddhist nations and non-religious places, the ? of Abraham seems to have inspired a lot more evil and bad behavior overall.

I do give credit to Christians for mostly being tolerant of secular behavior worldwide, compared to some Muslim areas.
  • zzombie
    edited March 2016

The ? of Abraham is not needed to create a stable society, look at all the peaceful Buddhist and non-religious places of the world. Sociologists have noted for many years now that highly religious societies tend to have more severe social problems then non-religious places. I know there are exceptions of course but taking one look at many Buddhist nations and non-religious places, the ? of Abraham seems to have inspired a lot more evil and bad behavior overall.

I do give credit to Christians for mostly being tolerant of secular behavior worldwide, compared to some Muslim areas.

who said the ? of Abraham is needed to create a stable society????? anyway lol at peaceful Buddhist nations you need to study history some more
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's being discussed now?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zzombie

There are plenty of Buddhist and secular nations these days that are FAR more peaceful and stable compared to a ton of the crime ridden, chaotic areas where Abrahamic religions thrive. Brazil, South Africa, Pakistan, Columbia, Mexico, Venezuela, I can go on and on.

I'll say this much, hopefully the people of Abrahamic faiths in the Middle East and elsewhere can learn to get along with each other better. The neverending, childish and bitter conflicts between them badly hurts the reputation of Abrahamic religions among the secular these days. I'll leave this thread alone, for now. The history of Abrahamic religion is beyond pathetic.
  • zzombie
    @zzombie

There are plenty of Buddhist and secular nations these days that are FAR more peaceful and stable compared to a ton of the crime ridden, chaotic areas where Abrahamic religions thrive. Brazil, South Africa, Pakistan, Columbia, Mexico, Venezuela, I can go on and on.

I'll say this much, hopefully the people of Abrahamic faiths in the Middle East and elsewhere can learn to get along with each other better. The neverending, childish and bitter conflicts between them badly hurts the reputation of Abrahamic religions among the secular these days. I'll leave this thread alone, for now. The history of Abrahamic religion is beyond pathetic.

? you need to leave all religious threads alone because 89% of the time you are talking out of your ass and don't realize it. 4 of the six nations you listed are violent directly because of the drug trade not religion.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    LOL my ? zombie goes hard for the remix being known as JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus could steal candy from babies and zombie would be like

"He's teaching them the hard way that food is precious and is a gift from him. It could be taken away just as it is givith"

• x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant respect a white jesus not at all
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a conversation about this last week and it out clarity over everything. Most of the original Ysraelites were black but there was diversity and racism wasn't an issue, Jesus was black but those crucified with him were diverse, hispanics, Asians etc. Racism is a sin and the media is evil so it plays off of it. My friend that went to Israel said that they have images of a darker true 6ft tall Jesus who they refer to as Jehovah and they welcome everyone back home of all ethnicities. The media is the only thing bringing up race. Even if he is black, that holds no merit to what he's done.

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always said Jesus would look like the populations in his time. The Yisraelites always look like Western Asians and depicted as such. Did they have melanin yes and even Arab groups have high amount of melanin, but genetically aren't African descent, may have some African ancestry, but wasn't the overall percentage in them like African Americans have European and Native American ancestry but comparatively low percentages compared to their African descent.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator